Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
210 Eredin Avenue- Amari Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 am
User Image

Living Room
User Image

Dining Room
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Bedroom
User Image

Bathroom
User Image

Training Room(In Basement)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: No one xxxx
⤠location: His House xxxx
⤠mood: Cheerful xxxx
wearing
Casual

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab The sun was shining through his window onto his face. His eyes opened up and a smile on his face. This was one of the best nights of sleep he'd gotten in a while. Pulling the blankets off of him, he swung his feet onto the ground. Stretching his upper body out, he got up to open the curtains. "Just beautiful.." he said to himself. He made his bed and grabbed a change of clothes. Leaving them in the bathroom, he went down into the kitchen. He made himself some eggs; bacon; some toast then made some coffee. After eating and caffinating, he headed down to the basement. Opening up the door to the training room, he walked up to the wall of swords. Grabbing his favorite Katana off of the wall, he placed it on the floor in front of him as he got to his knees. Closing his eyes and bowing his head, he said a little prayer. Opening them back up, he grabbed his sword and rose to his feet.

tab tab Unsheathing the katana, he began to slowly move it around him. He made it almost look like a dance. His arm swinging the katana around him even faster, harder. Adrian's feet in rhythm in which he was moving around. He would continue this for another hour or so. Now he was finished and he sheathed his sword. Placing it back up on the wall, he stood there to catch his breath for a moment. Turning away from the wall, he made his way up to the bathroom to shower. After he had finished, he tugged on the pair of jeans and pulled his grey shirt over his head. Adrian walked to his room and grabbed his watch. Strapping it around his wrist, he fixed his hair and sprayed a bit of cologne on him. Lacing up his boots, he decided to relax a bit on the couch before leaving. The main reason for not leaving yet is because he had no reason to go out yet.

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:51 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 am
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠location: Home xxxx
⤠mood: Content xxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab Adrian was awake before the sun rose. He had already eaten, showered and gotten dressed. The warriors were having a meeting today. It seemed there was a new man in "Second-in- Command" spot. That and he did finally catch the news. It was a good idea that Captain Roxin organized this meeting. They mentioned something about Karmala. If anything were to happen, thankfully the warriors were together. Even if she somehow did get past them, there were officers placed through out the city. When one line of defense was down, there was always another. There wasn't much he had to do until later. So for now, he would just relax for the day. Until Angel called or texted him for anything. Luckily, the meeting was before their movie time. Grabbing his phone, he unlocked it. Scrolling down to Angel's name, he decided to send her a text. "Good morning, Angel. Can't wait to see you later! I've got a meeting with the other warriors later but it won't interfere in our time. Don't get too lonely without me until then wink " Then he hit send.

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Sorry it's so short.. cat_lol
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠location: Home xxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab It wasn't long before his phone vibrated. Angel must've been awake and was quick to respond. Unlocking the phone, a smirk tugged at his lips as he read her messages. The first one read, "Aww, good morning to you too, Adrian! I can't wait, either. I'm so excited! I hope your meeting goes well today. Hehe, I'll try not too, it's gonna be tough to wait though.. ^^ " He was going to respond but then another one came through from her. "What time tonight can I come over? Should I bring anything?". That was a good question indeed. What time should he have her come over? The meeting couldn't take all day. Then he thought about possible plans later. 'Well, plans to come before the movie or even during'. That thought sounded a bit off in his head. "Well, the meeting shouldn't take all day. So maybe we could do dinner and a movie? I could cook so all you'd need to bring is yourself. That'd be good enough for me. Is there anything preference wise you would like when it comes to food? That is, if you do agree to dinner. Which I don't see why you would. Because you know, food is the best biggrin " He hit send and placed his phone on the arm of the couch. Pretending to watch television but waiting for her response before he had to leave.

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r:
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel xxxx
⤠location: Adiran's House xxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab Driving Angel back to his home in the Faeylin District, he played some music on the radio. Perhaps to ease some nervous tension she was feeling. Besides, he enjoyed a nice car ride with some music. The company was a great addition to it. Turning down the corner, they began driving up to his house. Pulling into the driveway, he shut the engine off. "Well, here we are. Casa de Amari." he said before stepping out of the car. He went around the car and opened the door for her. After she would step out, he would close the door. Walking up to the house, he put the key into the knob and turned it. Once the door had clicked, he would open it. Letting Angel walk in first. The open door led to the living room. In the kitchen, there were a few paper bags. Each containing the food they were going to be having. Adrian removed his coat and hung it up. Holding an arm out, he would take her coat as well. "Please, make yourself at home. The couch is very comfortable and there's some movies on the coffee table for you to choose from. I can start dinner shortly if you're hungry. I hope you don't mind spaghetti and homemade garlic bread. Also, if you get too cold at any time, I can turn on the heat. But if you prefer to feel snuggled, I can grab a blanket for you. I have so many in the closet, you could build a fort."

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Beefier posts to come.
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Company: Adrian
Mood: Not quite as nervous as before, but still cautious. Starting to warm up.
Attire: Something warm
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

She was thankful for the music on the way there. It saved her from trying to come up with small talk, something she was absolutely terrible at, but also it was rather pleasant to listen to. She loved music, and she was realizing that it was difficult to find something she actually didn't like. She gazed out the window for most of the trip. She hadn't had a reason to come see this side of town, so it was all new to her. She simply worked, went home, and occasionally did whatever shopping she could manage. As they pulled into the driveway, her attention turned towards his house. It looked a bit larger than the house she was staying in, and quite a bit nicer, as hers was older and definitely showed it's age. Even from the outside, it had a much more modern look to it. He got out, and she was about to let herself out to follow him when he came over to her side, causing her to pause. Politely, he opened her door for her, and the gesture brought a soft smile to her lips. "Thank you." It was such a small thing, but she appreciated it nonetheless. He really was such a gentleman.

She followed him up to the front door, spending her time gazing around as he worked on unlocking the door. Once she heard the audible click of the door opening, she looked back ahead. Realizing he was holding it open for her, she bowed her head a bit in acknowledgment before slipping past him, carefully stepping inside. The home was just as lovely inside as it was out, and as she stepped in a few paces, she simply looked around, taking it all in. It actually took her a moment to notice his offer to take her jacket, and with a quick apology she would hand it over, giving a bit of a smile when she did. He gave her a rundown of what he had planned and what she could do, all of which she would nod her head. "Spaghetti sounds great, actually." She was such a sucker for pasta. Spaghetti was simple, but it was great because of it. Garlic bread was just one of those things that were impossible not to like. To her, it sounded like a perfect meal. His mention of the blanket caught her a bit off guard, and she found herself laughing at the idea. "Blankets? That sounds cozy," she giggled quietly. She could already imagine curling up on the couch, bundled up in a warm and toasty blanket all while enjoying a movie. She glanced off towards the couch, as he had offered for her to take a seat, but something still bothered her. "Do you need any help cooking?" she asked while looking back over at him, casually brushing back a few loose strands that had come loose. Her bangs usually refused to cooperate with her, so she was quite used to it. "I don't mind." She offered again. She felt a bit guilty that he would be cooking all by himself, but if he thought she might be in the way, she would completely understand.

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC: No biggie! ^^

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠location: Angel's House xxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab It seemed she was really warming up to him. She was quick to respond about the spaghetti. Perhaps she was a pasta lover as well. He would have to keep her around if that was the case. Someone to share some different kinds with him. But, maybe he was getting ahead of himself. He just couldn't help it at times. He hung her coat up next to his on the coat rack then turned back to her as she responded about the blankets. That laugh of hers that brought a smile to his face. "Yes, everyone loves blankets. Especially around this season, it's a must to have. At times, during the winter, I'll turn off the heat. Just to take my blankets and bundle up like a coccoon. Bundles up with some hot chocolate and a good movie. Now that's what I call a nice night." The small smile on his face grew a little bigger. 'Now I get to spend it with a wonderful girl tonight' he thought to himself. Adrian tied up his hair and made his way to the kitchen. But paused when he heard her voice.

tab tab "Do you need any help cooking?" she asked him. Tilting his head, he was about to refuse her offer. But, he indeed would need some help anyway. He would need someone to keep an eye on the pasta while he made the garlic bread. "Sure, I could always use a hand. But don't worry, I'll be wearing the apron this time." He raised his hands up to the back of his head, letting out a bit of a laugh. He noticed the hair that had fallen in front of her face. She was quick to fix it though. Adrian made his way over to her side. "Well, let's make getti on some spaghetti. Boy, wasn't that parmesan cheesy. Haha, okay, I think I'm done for now." He put a hand around her waist and guided her to the kitchen. Releasing her, he walked over to a hook on the wall. Tieing the apron around his waist, his cheeks became a bit pink when he realized what it said. "Kiss the Cook", a gift from his mother. She loved to tease him and buy him embarrassing little things like that.

tab tab "The apron is optional, my dear" he said to her. Making his way to the island that sat in the middle of the kitchen, he started unpacking the contents from the bags. Grabbing a reasonable sized pot, he put water the water on low for now. Then slowly slid the pasta into the water. "There's a few different flavors of wine on the rack by the doorway if you want to pick one out. I've got to cut the bread. I've got the pasta boiling on low." He grabbed out some butter from the fridge and melted it a bit. Mostly to make it easier to spread on the bread. Making his way to the cupboard, he grabbed some garlic powder and some dried parsley. Spreading it evenly, he then grabbed some shredded cheese from the fridge. Adrian then lightly sprinkled it onto the bread. "Looks really good, the bread too."

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Okay so, things happened with the day changes with the weather and all that. Plus the event I have planned. So, It's days have been pushed. It's a saturday again. But, everything is all sorted out.
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Relaxed
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Trying to picture him swaddled up on a blanket had her laughing softly again, and she raised a hand to cover her mouth in an attempt to be polite. She felt somewhat bad for laughing about it, but it was quite an adorable image. "That does sound nice. That's the only reason I don't mind when it gets cold. It's always nice to bundle up." She was such a baby when it came to extreme temperatures, but there was one major difference between the worst seasons. In the winter, it was always possible to add more layers to keep warm, but you can only take off so much when it's hot.

She was thankful that he accepted her offer to help. She wouldn't have known what to do with herself if she had to just sit on the couch the entire time while he did all the work. Even if she wasn't doing much, it was better than nothing at all. Hearing his comment about the apron had her grinning, thinking back on their last conversation. "Fortunately for you, you'll only have to wear it while you're here." She teased lightly. They had made a wager that if she had an unpleasant time at their picnic the night before that he would come take a shift at the cafe and work with her. Lucky for him, that hadn't been an issue. She tilted her head slightly as he walked back over towards her, mostly out of curiosity, but her toothy grin was quick to return as he let off a few puns. "That was pretty cheesy." Her voice ended in a bit of a laugh. In her opinion, there was absolutely nothing wrong with good puns and corny jokes. She'd have to see if she could manage to sneak on in herself at some point. It'd have to be pretty good to top his though. He gently took her into the kitchen, and even with his hand at her waist, she was much more relaxed. Adrian just had a way about him that made it impossible not to feel at ease. She went through the same thing the night before. She started out nervous, but he made it so easy for her to calm down. He was just... so likable. While he was getting himself ready, she set her purse down on one of the bar stools, as to not clutter any of the workspaces on the island itself. By the time she turned back around, he was already finishing tieing up his apron. It was impossible to miss the bold lettering on the front of it. She wouldn't have thought anything of it besides it being a silly apron until he spoke.

"The apron is optional, my dear" Now that she looked up, she could clearly see the hint of color that filled his cheeks. Realizing what he was saying, she could quickly feel the heat on her own cheeks as she matched his complexion. "Yeah," she said, casting her gaze off to the side, "... we'll see." She finished, a faint smile coming to her lips as she gave him a sideways glance. Guess we'll see how well dinner goes first, she thought to herself. If it turned out nice, maybe she'd reward him with a little kiss on the cheek. He soon offered for her to go and pick out some wine, and that caused her to look back over at him. He was already busy starting the pasta. She was hesitant, but soon enough she would nod her head. "Okay. Yeah, sure, I can do that." She made her way over towards where he had described, and she knelt forward, clasping her hands together before resting them on her lap as she leaned down to examine the rack. They all looked quite the same to her. How was she supposed to know which one to get? Just pick a pretty bottle? Frowning, she reached out, plucking one from the rack. The liquid inside was a beautiful deep shade of red, and as she rotated the bottle, she made out the word 'Zinfandel' on the label. Well... that was a pretty looking word. If he didn't like it, surely he would tell her to pick something else out, right? She returned to the kitchen, placing the glass bottle carefully down on the island. "Is this one okay?" She had no idea if she even liked wine. Since coming here, she hadn't had anything alcoholic. She supposed she wouldn't know until she tried. Adrian was working on the garlic bread, and so she would move over towards the stove, glancing inside the pot. Pasta took some time to cook, so she wasn't in any rush, but she would ask him where his stirring spoons were before retrieving one and stirring the noodles around, to make sure they wouldn't stick while cooking. She enjoying making meals for herself, so it brought her some comfort to do something familiar, even if it wasn't her own home.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC: Ah, okie dokie. As long as it doesn't effect what we're working on, then that's totally fine, lol. Noted. ^^

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab Adrian turned away from the bread and struck a pose. "Hey, I just might make this apron a staple piece. You think it'd be frowned upon to parade around in this? I might want to cover up the letters though" he teased. "You know, you've got to admit. The puns were really on par" he said as he went back to the bread. On the corner of his eye, he saw her making her way to the wine rack he had pointed out. Turning his attention away just as she knelt forward. It wasn't too much longer before she returned with a bottle in hand. "Is this one okay?" she asked him. Turning his attention back to her, he smiled. "Yeah, that's perfectly fine. If you're not too fond of wine, I have other beverages. You can take your pick of whatever you'd like,"he replied. Adrian then returned to the garlic bread, sprinkling a little bit of sugar on them to add a bit of sweetness to it.

tab tab Turning away from the island to grab some foil to cover them. He hadn't realized she was already at the stove for the pasta. Accidentally bumping into her, instinctually, he grabbed her hips to make sure she didn't knock into the stove. "Sorry, didn't know you were there already." Dropping his hands, he moved aside her. Reaching into the cupboard, he grabbed the box of aluminum foil. Tearing off a piece, he covered the bread. Picking up the sheet, he manuevered around Angel, he put them into the oven. Setting the timer, he leaned against one of the counters. "So, did you have any idea as to the kind of movie you'd like to watch? I'm going to grab some blankets in case you get cold. Oh, if the pasta is done by the time I get back, a large bowl for it is in the cupboard above your head." He gave her a playful wink before pushing himself off the counter. He walked back into the living room, opening the closet, his arms reached inside. Grabbing out a few fuzzy blankets, he used his foot to close the door.

tab tab Placing them on the arm of the couch, he straightened himself out. Adrian put his hands on his hips for a moment and let out a quick breath. "Right" he said to himself. Leaving the living room, he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen. "So, how're we looking on the pasta. I'm sure the bread is almost done."

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Nope, doesn't effect this.
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Relaxed
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

She was glad to hear that the wine she brought back seemed acceptable, and she beamed for a moment, a warm smile lighting up her features. He did offer to her that if she didn't like it he could offer her something else, to which she gave a half shrug. "I'm not sure if I do or not, but I'm willing to try it." she said rather enthusiastically. She was a firm believer that you should always try something once.

She had moved to check on the pasta, and by doing so had unintentionally gotten in Adrian's way. He bumped into her, and she let out an audible cry of surprise. "Ah-! she started, but it was cut short by the quick motion he made to catch her. She more than likely would have at least bumped into the stove, but he was fast enough to steady her. "I'm so sorry!" she blurted out, nearly overlapping his own apology. Her poor heart was pounding, and she raised a hand to her chest as if to try and calm it. "No, it was totally my fault. I didn't mean to be in the way. I'm sorry." She refused to let him take the blame for it. It wasn't the largest space for two people to work in, but she should have been polite and let him know she was there regardless. When things settled, they both went back to what they were doing. She felt a bit useless, just standing there occasionally stirring the pasta, but there really wasn't much else she could do. She just had to wait. He moved to put the bread in the oven, and she stepped aside to let him through, putting on a smile. She was sure it was going to be delicious when it was done. He struck up a bit of conversation, and she turned to face him. "Oh?" She hesitated, chewing lightly on her bottom lip. "We can look through them together if you want. We have to pick one you haven't seen though, okay?" Anything was going to be new to her, as far as she was concerned, and she didn't think it would be fair to be the only one to be surprised. He offered to go set things up in the other room, and she gave a curt nod. "I'll keep watch in here!" He made a mention of the bowls, and she glanced up at the cabinet above the stove. Could... could she actually reach that? She stared at the cabinet in wonder. Why would anyone make a cabinet so high up...? It baffled her. That was the one he was referring to, right? "I don't know if I can reach that high, Adrian..." she mumbled, but when she glanced back to where he had been standing, he was already gone. ... Hopefully, he'll come back before it's done. she thought, biting back down on her lip nervously.

Immediately, she used her spoon to fish out a noodle from the water. After blowing on it to cool it off, she tested it the only way she knew how: by eating it. It was fairly tender, but there was still just a little bite to it in the very center. She wasn't sure how he liked it, but she preferred hers a bit al dente, as was the normal standard. Well, Adrian wasn't back yet, but she didn't want to just let it continue cooking. First, she shut off the heat. Then, she set her sights on the cabinet. Pursing out her lip, she decided to just try and reach it on her own. She stood on the tips of her toes, bracing one hand on the counter next to the stove as she stretched for the cabinet. It instantly became clear that wasn't going to work. So, her next bright idea was to grab one of the bar stool and bring it over in front of the stove. Sure, she probably could have just waited for him, but now she was simply determined to do it herself. Carefully, she climbed up onto the stool, slowly standing up. Her arms outstretched for balance, she finally stood completely, and her chest was now level with the hood vent. She definitely could reach the cabinet now. Just before she was going to reach for the cabinet, she was surprised by the voice behind her. "Ack!" Flinching, she teetered for a brief second. She hadn't expected him to come back so fast. If she'd known that, she might have just waited. She glanced over her shoulder at him, but by now a dark blush had covered the tips of her cheeks. "Ah... the pasta is done. I just, um... need a colander... to drain it." She was like a deer in headlights, staring back at him, unmoving. She must look pretty foolish right about now.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC: You're braver than I am! I wouldn't have the patience to do it from my phone!

Also, I'm dying at Angel right now. short people struggles I absolutely can't wait to see his response. X'D

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab He raised an eyebrow when he came back to the kitchen. As he leaned against the door way, he saw she was using one of the bar stools as a step stool. But when he spoke, she seemed to have flinched. Adrian saw the stool teetering as she did so. He took a step forward, ready to catch her in case the stool would lose its balane. Which, thankfully the stool did not. Looking over her shoulder, her gaze would meet his for a bit. "Ah... the pasta is done. I just, um... need a colander... to drain it." she said. Her body was as stiff as a board. With a smile, he shook his head. "I can get it, Angel. I didn't actually think the pasta would be done so quick. I guess I was proven wrong. The bread is done as well. Now, come down from there." Finishing his steps, he approached the bar stool. Standing behind her, his cheeks were pink, which were hidden from her. It was a good thing too, especially for what he was about to do next. Quietly taking a deep breath, he placed his hands on both sides of her waist. Helping Angel off of the stool. Once she was down, he would move the stool back to where it was. Turning his back to her, he quickly rubbed at his cheeks. Hoping to get rid of the color they were tinted with.

tab tab Adrian made his way to the stove and opened the door. With a mit on his hand, he grabbed the sheet. Placing it on a cooling rack, he peeled back the aluminum foil. The kitchen was now filled with the smell of the bread. Which was a nice golden color. "I can set up the table. Just bring out the pasta when it's done being drained." Reaching his hand up to the cupboard, he grabbed the colander and placed it on the counter beside the stove. Moving over to the other cupboards, he grabbed plates and a couple glasses. Before he left the kitchen, he would grab a couple of forks and some napkins. Just in case anyway. Walking to the dining room, he set the plates where a couple of chairs were. Setting the forms beside the plates, he would fold the napkins into little swans. Placing them on the plates, he set down the glasses where the settings were. Taking one last look over, he nodded to himself.

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r:
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Embarrassed.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Well... he wasn't mad, or at least if he was he didn't show it. It hadn't occurred to her that it might have been somewhat rude to use the stool, but it was something she would have done at her own home. When you're shorter than most storage places are designed to be, you get creative. She would even climb up on things to reach stuff high up at work, but she had yet to get in real trouble for it. When he told her to come down, she gave a feeble nod of her head, and she was about ready to start climbing down on her own when he approached her. He placed his hands on each side of her waist, a touch that initially made her stiffen. It was a firm grip, as it had to be for what he was planning to do. Her voice hitched in her throat as he, rather easily, helped her down from the stool, the slightest noise escaping her lips as her heart leaped in surprise. When her feet were firmly planted back on the floor, she finally exhaled, not realizing she had withheld her breath during it. "Oh my," she breathed the words out in almost a whisper. "Thank you, Adrian..." She turned to offer him a bit of a sheepish smile, a gentle heat filling her own cheeks. He had his back turned to her, and it left her wondering why. She bit down on her lower lip, chewing on it nervously as she simply watched him now while he was taking care of dinner.

Before the foil was even removed, she could smell the strong aroma of garlic. It only grew stronger when he uncovered the bread, and she took in a deep breath through her nose. It sure smelled good. He offered to go set the table, and she gave a slight nod in acknowledgment. "Sure," she answered with a slight smile. Whatever awkwardness that had settled before was practically gone. She placed her hands behind her back, waiting patiently until he had collected everything he needed... and also retrieved a colander for her to use. "Thanks," she offered again when he set it down. Once he was gone, she went to work. She placed the colander in the sink before picking up the large pot by the handles, which had cooled enough for her to touch. Carefully, she drained the noodles, being sure to avoid the steam, and after all the pasta and water was out of the pot, she returned it to the stove. She shook out some of the excess water from the spaghetti before she returned the pasta back to the original pot.

Finally, she followed after where Adrian had gone, bringing the pot with her, as well as a hot pad. The dinning room wasn't large, but she liked that about it. It seemed like a rather comfortable space. Smiling, she placed the hot pad down in the center of the table before putting the pot down on top of it. "There," she said, mostly to herself. She cast a sideways glance towards Adrian before she would take a step back, looking at the table setup. Seeing the decorative napkins, she couldn't stop herself from letting out a quiet "aww", cooing over them softly. They were absolutely adorable. "It looks so nice." Now she was referring to the table set as a whole. It was starting to look pretty fancy. Now they just had to bring the rest to the table.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:07 am
User Image

xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

tab tab Angel seemed to have stiffened a bit under his touch. But, she allowed for it to happen as he lifted her off of the stool. It was like she was holding her breath, she finally exhaled when she was on her feet. "Oh my," her words almost a whisper, "Thank you, Adrian..." He just wasn't able to face her when his face was like that. She didn't object to letting him set the table. Angel didn't quite know where things were in the kitchen. So, it only made sense for him to do it. When he put the colander down, all she said was "Thanks." Then again, he didn't give her much of a chance to say anything more. He grabbed the stuff for the table and was out. A bit embarrassed by the heat in his cheeks. Normally, he wouldn't have felt such a way about what he had done. He had been merely helping her down. It would've been quite catastrophic if they had to go to the hospital instead of their planned evening. He would neve forgive himself if he had let her fall. Especially with it being in his house. After he did a once over the table, he had heard footsteps approaching. Since there was no one else in the house, he knew they could only belong to one other person.

tab tab Turning his head, he saw Angel making her way to the dining room with the pasta. He watched as she had set the pot down on top of the hot pad. Which she had placed in the middle of the table. "It looks so nice", he heard her say. Her words made him turn her attention over to her. A hand nervously came up to scratch the back of his head. "Haha, thanks. Mother taught me things like this. Proper table etiquette was just as important as the food. The napkin swans are just a little cosmetic addition. I should go grab the rest of the food." Making his way to the table, he pulled out a chair for her. "You sit down, it won't take me long." He would push the chair back in after she would sit down. Adrian would then exit the dining room and back to the kitchen. Placing the garlic bread onto a plate, he grabbed the bottle of wine in the other hand. But, not before grabbing a wine opener and putting it into the apron pocket. Returning to the dining room, he placed the bottle of wine down first. With a free hand, he placed the plate of garlic bread onto the table. Pulling out the opener, he shoved the twisted end into the cork. Carefully unscrewing it, the cork finally gave way with a pop.

tab tab Adrian placed the cork onto the table and poured some into their glasses. He popped the cork back into the bottle. Taking a good sized fork, he put some spaghetti onto her plate. "I'm not sure how much you'll eat. But there's always more if you want some more." He said to her with a smile on his face. He took a pair of tongs and placed a piece of garlic bread to place onto her plate as well. "Oh yeah! Spaghetti sauce, duh. I shall be right back!" Adrian left the dining room in a hurry to quickl heat up some spaghetti sauce. Returning with a small pot of sauce, he poured some over her pasta before he would serve himself. Finally being able to sit down, he began to eat some of the pasta. "Well, tastes pretty good to me." He felt an itch on the back of his neck. Reaching his hand up, he felt the tie of the apron still there. "Oh, forgot I still had this on." Putting down the fork, he used both hands to untie the apron. He hung it off the chair he sat in. "Much better. So, Angel, tell me a bit about yourself. What do you like to do? What're some hobbies you're into?"

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Sorry for super late response. Been really occupied.
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Content
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Adrian offered to go and get the rest of the food, and she was about to offer to help. Before she could make the suggestion, he pulled out one of the chairs and told her to sit. It felt a bit rude of her to sit down while he did the rest of the work, but the way he spoke it made her feel like she shouldn't argue. He was trying to be nice, and she didn't want to turn away that kindness. So, rather than pushing her assistance on him, she gave him a smile. "Thank you." She gave a slight bow of her head, one foot coming up before being set back up behind the other, toes pointed so they were against the floor. If she had only dipped down, it would have been a proper curtsy. Still, it was a polite gesture. She carefully sat down, glancing up at him over her shoulder as he started off back towards the kitchen. It was strange for her to just sit there while he did all the work. It just didn't feel natural for her. Still, there was something about it that was quite nice, too. While he was away, she looked back to the table. Staring back at her was the small napkin swan. A refreshed smile came to her lips. "You're just too cute." she whispered, reaching out to poke it lightly on the folded portion that made the head. She wasn't sure she'd even be able to use it. She'd feel guilty for ruining the work that went into making it. It wasn't long before Adrian returned, and she quickly placed her hands in her lap, giving him another smile. Quietly, she watched as he placed everything on the table. It was interesting to see him open up the bottle of wine, and as it made its signature pop, she blinked, sitting up a bit straighter. "Oh!" she exclaimed softly. She hadn't expected that.

He portioned out some of the pasta on her plate, but then a thought struck him. Neither one of them had even remembered they needed some kind of sauce. So, he rushed off to take care of it. While he was away, she wouldn't dare touch any of the food, waiting patiently for him to eat with her, but she was curious about the wine. She carefully reached out and picked up the glass before bringing the lip up under her nose. She breathed in, and she was quite surprised by the strong aroma it had. She couldn't even imagine what it must taste like... but she would wait until he returned, regardless of how much she wanted to try it. It didn't take long, and when he came back, he poured some of the warm sauce over her plate. "Thank you, Adrian." She felt terrible that she hadn't thought of it, either, but it was easily taken care of. He made his own plate, and, finally, it was time to eat. Slowly, she twirled the pasta up on her fork, digging right into the middle of the pile of noodles. When she took a bite, she couldn't agree more with him. It was good. "Mmhmm!" she hummed out while nodding her head. "Oh, forgot I still had this on." She looked back over at him, watching as he started to undo the strings of his apron. "It looked so nice though~" she teased lightly, giving a soft bit of a laugh at the end of her sentence. He asked her the one question that could break her newfound cheerful demeanor. Initially, she froze, glancing away from him to look at her plate. What did she know that she could tell him? Thank goodness he didn't leave it at that. Hearing him ask about her hobbies, she thought she might be able to give him something of an answer. "Well, I like baking. I don't cook a lot, but baking is something I really enjoy. I guess I like sweets too much." She laughed quietly again, reaching out to pick up the wine glass again. She thought back to the last couple of months, thinking of the things she found that she enjoyed. "I like gardening, I think. I haven't done much yet, but I want to make pretty flowerbeds in my backyard." That was a hobby she really wanted to get into. She just absolutely loved flowers. They were gorgeous, but they also smelled so pleasant. She liked how each one had their own scent, too. "They're fun to paint. They have so many beautiful colors.. oh, I suppose I like to paint, too." Painting and drawing. It was what she did in her free time at home when she allowed herself a break. "What about you, Adrian?" she asked before she would bring the edge of the glass to her lips, giving him a sideways glance. She took a small sip of the dark liquid, and as soon as it washed over her tongue, she made a light, but visible shudder. It was much more bitter than she was anticipating. It wasn't... horrible, she supposed, but it certainly wasn't pleasant or sweet.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC: Angel will not handle alcohol very well, lol.

MakinSammiches

Faeylin District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas