Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Menu

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image

Mood: Hungry x Company: Alonex Location: Cidnie's Restaurant x WearingCasual x

tab tab Dracula rode his bike down the roads. The wind brushing through his hair. He adjusted his sunglasses as they slid down his nose. He hated wearing these things. But it was anything to be blinded by the sun. People were giving him weird looks as he drove. A small group of ladies even were giggling at him at a stop light. Turning his head towards them, he blew them a kiss. He could vaguely see one of them blushing. A devilish grin on his lips as he took off when the light turned green. This was his day to have. Ryan was just going to have to wait. He had been trapped for far too long. He was going to have to deal with it. Rolling his eyes to himself, he knew Ryan was going to give him a mouthful afterwards. Usually he just tuned him out. This time wouldn't be any different. He felt his stomach grumbling and decided it was time for food. He wanted a good, big meal. None of this small cafe crap he had been seeing. Thinking to himself, he was really feeling steak. Searching around for a diner or anything, his eyes fell upon some signs. One of them was pointing towards this place called "Cidnie's". A shrug to himself and he switched lanes. Then he proceeded to turn the corner.

tab tab Riding down this road and following the signs, he finally came upon the place. It was fairly decent sized and looked like it had some good food.
Pulling into the parking lot, he turned off his bike. After swinging his leg over to step off, he shoved his key into his pocket. Fixing his hair in the side mirror on his bike, he straightened himself. Then he proceeded to walk into the restaurant. There was a sign in front of him as he entered. It read "Please seat yourself. Someone will be right with you". He cracked his neck as he found an empty booth. Dracula leaned back against the back of the seat. Stretching his arms along the back, he waited for someone to come over. It's not like he needed a menu. He knew exactly what he wanted.

"i̶'m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶' ̶'r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶
o̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶
i̶t̶'s̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶, ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶' ̶m̶e̶."

GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor stretched her arms above her head as she made her way down the street. She was glad she didn't have to work until later that night, because she was exhausted. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder, pushing her blonde hair from under the strap. She felt like zombie moving through the streets, her footsteps slow as she ambled along. Last night she had the bright idea of going on a night hike on her own, which turned into her not getting home until the very early hours of the morning. She was running on a few hours of sleep and all she wanted was a cup of hot coffee and some pancakes. Taylor knew exactly where she wanted to go to, Cidnie's. She had gone there the first night she moved in and it's been one her favorite places to go since then.She walked past a group of giggling girls, she could hear them babbling about some guy on a bike. Taylor blocked out the sound as she rounded the corner, her lips quirking into a slight smile as she saw the sign to Cidnie's. Sweet relief!

Taylor walked into the building, her eyes adjusting to the change in lighting, taking in a deep breath and catching the smell of coffee. She looked around, noticing that there weren't a lot of people inside, although there was someone in her favorite booth. She sighed softly, taking off her light jack and draping it over her bag, adjusting her grey tank top. Now she had to find somewhere else to sit.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

Sorry if that is terrible lol I have a little bit of writers block.

My Mood? Exhausted
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? Food? Coffee?
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant With:Nobody yet Mood:Super HungryThoughts:I wonder what they're serving today. Wearing#

Abella drove down the road, already having doubts about going shopping. She was beginning to feel a bit famished. The apple had made her a bit hungry for more food. This is exactly why she barely had snacks. They almost always make her hungry for an actual meal. As she was getting closer to the stoplight, she noticed several signs for "Cidnie's". She smirked and went into the lane. She was absolutely ready to devour some steak or some other type of meat. Just thinking about it made her stomach growl.

Licking her lips, she began to follow each and every sign to get to heaven. She began to think about the all the appetizers and desserts. Bella would have a small appetizer, like the size of a snack, perhaps then eat some of that. Then, Abella would probably have some inexpensive yet huge meal then eat the entire thing herself. For desert, it'd be like a ice cream cake or maybe some pudding.

Alas, she arrived at the restaurant. It was a very pretty building. It was about the size of your average diner maybe even a bit bigger. Either way, she knew that she'd have a ball. She quickly parked her car excitedly. Abella turned it off, grabbed the keys and jogged into the restaurant. Her dark chocolate eyes looked over the sign. Now she had to act appropriate in front of others. Not that she wanted too, but because of 'proper' restaurant ettiquette and because she had home training.

Alright, now where am I going to sit at? She thought as she began to look around for a booth or perhaps a spot that will get her noticed by the waitress quicker. Abella began to walk towards a random booth, before noticing a very attractive man sitting in the booth across from that one. Maybe that would be the best seat.

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

Mood: Hungry x Company: Alonex Location: Cidnie's Restaurant x WearingCasual x

tab tab Dracula sighed to himself as it seemed to take forever for a waiter to get to his table. His body didn't move an inch. The only thing that did move, was his head and that was to look at the waiter as he was greeted. The man looked to be in his late teens. So this must've been his first job. All of his training shoulder be fresh in his mind. 'He better not mess up my order..' he thought to himself. "Took long enough. I'll just have a water. Can't have anything too filling for what I want." The young man tilted his head and asked if he was already ready to order. "Well of course I am. If I wasn't I would've grabbed a menu. Do you see one? Didn't think so. I'm going to have a steak medium well, a side of seasoned fries. Maybe I'll also have a side carrots. Gotta have something healthy in there. That's it." The boy scribbled down his order and scurried off. A song began playing in his head and he started tapping his foot on the floor to the beat. Hey, it was the only thing to entertain him at the moment. That was, until footsteps caught his attention. A couple sets of them actually. But it wasn't that the really caught it.

tab tab Glancing over towards the door, he saw two women enter the place. "Now what do we have here?" he said to himself. The first one who entered was a blonde, who seemed a little agitated. His eyes scanned up and down her body. "Well well. Perhaps this place isn't so bad at all, my dear Ryan" he continued to murmur to himself. He nodded his jerked his head to the side, signaling for her to sit with him. Then another woman came in behind her. Just as fine as the first one. Her eyes seemed to search for a place to sit until she settled for a random booth nearby. Straightening his body towards the direction she walked, he pushed down his glasses. Looking over the top of them towards her. It seemed she was checking him out and he playfully bit his lip. Raising up a finger, he motioned for her to join him as well. Hey, if there were two fine a** women here. He was going to try and get them both.

"i̶'m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶' ̶'r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶
o̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶
i̶t̶'s̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶, ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶' ̶m̶e̶."

{{OoC: Hope they're ready for Dracula. They certainly caught his attention and he might not be going home alone tonight wink }}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:32 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor, thanks to her extra sensitive ears, heard the stranger who is in her seat, her eyebrow raising. Of course she was a bartender and getting hit on was something she endured frequently, however this guy was pretty cute. She smirked slightly as he nodded his head to her, indicating she should join him. Well I suppose I might as well, he is in my favorite booth after all. Taylor walked towards the booth, her boots clicking on the floor. As soon as she sat down the waiter came up, and her smile turned genuine. She recognized him, knowing he was fairly new. "Coffee and a big plate of pancakes."

Taylor looked up as another woman entered the restaurant, watching as the man in front of her and the woman exchanged flirty glances. It was going to be this kind lunch. She smirked. Taylor grinned as the waiter came back shortly with a steaming cup of coffee. Her eyes brightened as she took the cup between her hands, taking a sip and holding back a groan of happiness. Her attention didn't move from the coffee until the other woman sat down at the booth. Her inner wolf was on edge, making her feel the same. She eyed the male from over her cup, her expression a bit sultry. Taylor wasn't much of a people person until she at least had a little caffeine in her. "Alrighty,who are you guys?" Taylor asked, a slight accent hinting at her words.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

Lol this could be interesting.

My Mood? Curious.
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? who is this guy?
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant With:A girl and a guy Mood:Super Hungry||
        A bit racy and suggestive
        Thoughts:Well, Damn. Wearing#

Finally deciding on that booth she made her way over to it yet still kept her smooth gaze on Ryan. Abella watched as Dracula's eyes followed her body until she sat down at the booth across from his. He playfully bit his lip as he looked at her with his glassed pushed down just enough to be sexy. She rolled her eyes and smirked at him, just as playfully. He lifted up a finger and gestured her to join the two. Maybe she'd be able to finally get some. Although it was highly unlikely. She was too awkward for that. She could only act sexy. Abella did not think for one second that she was actually attractive. If anything she thought that she was a little bit below average.

She looked towards Dracula with gentle eyes, as if asking if it would be okay if she sat there. Maybe today wasn't the best idea to wear a crop top and skin tight jeans. Maybe something a bit looser and actually relaxing would be better. But then again, she was a bit iffy with the whole situation but she wasn't going to object. All she was gonna do was eat, maybe talk a little then pay for her meal and leave. Abella did not want to do the do then haveto leave as soon as she's done. Her curse was actually harmful to others and she wasn't about to harm this guy.

Abella waved at the waiter. She offered a friendly smile. "May I have a coke with Shrimp linguine, please?" Abella turned towards Taylor as she began to speak.

"Oh well, I'm Abella." She said, placing her hands in her lap shyly. She just wanted to eat and leave. But now she'd have to have a conversation with people and then maybe even have to give out her phone number! She felt a little mentally tired.

tab tab tab tab OOC - True True, sorry i accidentally pressed submit.

MakinSammiches
            E p ii c C u p c a k e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

Mood: Hungry / Horny x Company: Abella and Taylor x Location: Cidnie's Restaurant x WearingCasual x

tab tab Dracula waited for the woman in the next booth replied. On the corner of his eye, the first woman made her way over. The woman sat down across from him and the waiter from before came up to her. "Someone's got quite the appetite today. I can't say too much. Got a steak on the way. Well, far more easier on my eyes up close." Not too much longer the waiter came back with the woman's coffee. She seemed far more interested in the coffee. He looked towards the window, purely out of interest already. What brought his attention back was the second woman he gestured over. She had finally graced them with her presence. Not only did she join them, but she made the mistake of sitting next to him. 'Now this is interesting.. ' he thought to himself. He looked over at the woman across from him. She seemed a bit on edge, judging by her body language. "Alrighty, who are you guys?" That's how she was going to start the conversation,huh? He pushed his body forward and leaned his elbows on the table.

tab tab "Well you see my dear. The name is Dracula, don't ask how I got it. You will be disappointed by the neglect of an answer. Not that I don't have one. I just don't want to waste the energy explaining it. You might be wondering why I called you two ladies here. You two fit both of my criteria. Very appealing and you don't sound like men. Which is a bonus. Slept with a girl once and I swear, her moans sounded like a gorilla. It was a huge turn off. You're probably also wondering why I'm tellign you this. If you do not like the fact I'm talking about it and what I'm about to propose. You can leave, I do not have time for prude women. Though I will admit", his left hand then began to play with Abella's hair, "I do love a challenge. But I will not chase all over hell's creation for you." He retracted his hand and placed it back on the table. "You see, I'm a man who goes after what I want. Currently, what I want is my steak and to get my di ck wet. If that's not up to "par" as to my reasoning. As I said, there's the door." His foot lightly trailed up Taylor's leg. He was secretly hoping at least one of them would accept. It would be quite a bonus if they both agreed. Even they weren't into each other, he was perfectly okay with occuping both of them at once.

{{OoC: Sorry for the vulgarity. It's just how he is... Ryan hates it and Dracula knows it. }}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

Inside, Taylor's wolf was anxious, sensing that there was something more to this guy, something else. She smirked as the other woman sat down next to him, amusement clear in her expression. She wasn't so sure she wanted to go home with a total stranger. however she was thoroughly interested in finding out what else was going on with this guy. So in order to do so, she might as well play along. "What can I say, I was craving something... tasty." She smiled at him, running her tongue across her lips, her tongue ring glinting slightly. The upside of working at the bar was knowing how to flirt to get more tips and apparently she was going to go in full force on this one. "I'm Taylor. Pleasure to meet you, both." She stretched out again, her shirt slipping up to show a tattoo of a wolf paw print on either hip. Taylor felt a little wrong being as bold as she was, but there was a nagging feeling that there was something else about this guy.

Taylor had to hold back a bark of laughter as Dracula came on just as hard, luckily she kept it in. "Well well well, someone's forward." She Looked over at Abella, gauging her reaction. Now don't get her wrong, Taylor was pretty open to anything, she had her wild partying days, and she was gorgeous. However she wasn't too sure how far she was willing to let it go in reality. Taylor had a habit of being fairly unapproachable, call it her own brand of charm. A shiver ran down her spine as Dracula ran his leg up her own, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. Her wolf was not too happy about the touch of a total stranger but she pushed it down, willing to keep the game going.

O★C★C

Lol no worries. Taylor knows there's something else and it's killing her not to know lol

My Mood? Amused, a little on edge.
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? Ha! Is this guy serious?
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant With:Dracula And Taylor Mood:Super Hungry, Amused/Sexy Thoughts:He's got his life together, haha. Wearing#

As Abella listened to Dracula, it was so hard to suppress her laughs. Although his talk about sex made her a little uncomfortable yet mildly amused. That was obviously his main topic; sex sex more sex and maybe just some steak on the side. She watched as he lifted up his hand and resisted the strong urge to cringe away from him. Dracula may be sexy as ever but that doesn't mean he isn't just as vulgar. Although, she was no acception herself. She made some pretty vulgar jokes at times too however she could tell he was dead serious.

She smirked at him as he told about his proposition. He seemed only to want some sex and to eat as she had realized earlier. The only thing that the two had in common was the fact that they wanted to eat. She was not horny at all, in fact he was actually turning her off. But she was in the mood to play along. She felt like a a small little game wouldn't hurt as long as no kisses were exchanged right?

Abella tried to act as sexy as she possibly could in that moment. She made eye contact with Taylor and gave her an amused smile and a wink, trying to say that she was about to screw around with him. This was a bit unlike her but as the saying goes, 'Go Big Or Go Home'. Abella subtly moved her right leg just enough to touch his. She placed her right hand on her lap and the other sat on her chest, before 'accidentally' unbuttoning one button. The next action was comepletely accidental. She had smelled her food so she instinctively closed her eyes and licked her lips, slowly. Abella hummed in pleasure at the smell before coming back to reality. Abella probably just screwed herself. This guy was gonna try to get with her.

A bit to strong, Bella, but just enough sexy. Now just don't get attracted to him and don't get horny either. But that last part will probably be easy considering how he keeps talking about his d**k like that. She took a deep breath before looking at Dracula with a small smirk before looking at Taylor with a small 'help me' look.

"Seems like you've got your priorities straight." She leaned back a little more, exposing her tummy a little. She crossed her arms at the last moment. Abella was not one to act so confident. She had NO CLUE what the literal hell she was doing but maybe its best to play the part. For the most part she was definitely enjoying the conversation, at the least.

tab tab tab tab OOC - Abella done screwed herself over LOL

MakinSammiches
            E p ii c C u p c a k e

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

Mood: Hungry / Horny / A bit annoyed Company: Abella and Taylor Location: Cidnie's Restaurant WearingCasual

tab tab Dracula smirked at her flirtacious attempt. "Tasty, huh? I'm sure you are." But then he narrowed his eyes at the remark Taylor made. "Of course I am. I'm straight to the point. Got a problem with it?" He retracted his foot from her leg. Planting it firmly on the floor. A bit too much considering the loud thud it made. He was growing bored of this girl. Mainly because he noticed how stiff her body got when he touched her leg. 'Perhaps I chose wrong with these girls..' he thought. Now mentally kicking himself for it. He leaned back against the back of the booth, his eyes now staring out the window. Yeah, the girl maybe could make his bed look better. But he wasn't going to bend over backwards for her. He never has and he never will. It just wasn't in his nature. Sometimes, a guy just wanted to sleep with a woman. Why was that so frowned upon nowadays? It's just a natural thing. Quite frankly, he was getting quite over this "Taylor" girl.

tab tab Abella once again, brought his attention back. He looked over as she touched his leg with hers. His eyes watching as she "accidentally" un did a button on her shirt. What she did next caught him off guard. Her eyes closed and she began to slowly lick her lips. Which made him bite onto his. Clearly showing he was intrigued with her little show. A small pleasurable hum coming from her throat. "Seems like you've got your priorities straight" he heard her say as she finished her little display. Abella leaned back and he noticed a bit of skin showing on the corner of his eye. But it was quickly covered when she crossed her arms. Dracula leaned into the corner where the back of the booth met the window. Crossing his left ankle over his right thigh. He raised his hands and began to slowly clap. "While that was nice and all. That couldn't have been all you've got. It was a cute little display." He pushed forward a bit, his deep blue eyes staring into her brown ones. "That couldn't have been genuine. Considering how you're holding yourself now. Plus, this came out of no where and I haven't even done anything." He raised an eyebrow, "You haven't had sex in a while, have you? Your moves were a little stiff. Also, the look to Miss Taylor over here, didn't help to "convince" me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to show both of you a good time. Hell, it would be for all of us. But if neither one of you want to, you can move on your way." The tone of his voice clearly showed his annoyance. Considering he was hungry also, it didn't help but to add to it.

tab tab It wasn't long unti lthe waiter showed up with his food. He set the plate in front of Dracula and took a bow. "So sorry for the wait. They burned the first one and I wanted to make sure your order was perfect." With that, the waiter quickly left the table. Dracula grabbed his fork and knife. Cutting into the steak, he took a bite. The savoury, meaty goodness that would tone down his hunger. "Now that's a man who pleases. Look, I'm not looking for any emotional attachment and all that crap. Just a pleasurable night. So, I'll ask one last time. What do you ladies say? I might even make morning after breakfast" he added as he sipped some of his water.

{{OoC: Last post for the night}}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

Now Taylor wasn't one to get put off when guys weren't about her flirting, however she did get put off when guys were total assholes. She raised her eyebrows and leaned back, smirking as Dracula stomped his foot on the ground. His little display was reminding her of a child throwing a tantrum and it was quite entertaining. At this point she was just sticking around for the entertainment of the situation. Taylor moved, pulling her legs underneath her, taking a bite of her pancakes. "Hey, I didn't mean any offense, but take it how you will." She shrugged taking another bite. She was pretty sure she blew it at this point, but she was still going to stick around to see if Abella could pull through, maybe she could get laid, although judging by the look and wink she gave Taylor it seemed that she wasn't feeling it either.

Taylor pulled out her phone to check the time, she had quite a while before she had to go to work. She looked back up at Dracula, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Granted Taylor needed to get laid eventually, the more he pushed the idea the less turned on she got. She wasn't too sure why he suddenly seemed so annoyed with her but she was willing to shrug it off. Sure she wanted to know what else this guy had to offer, but she wasn't about to be talked down on because of her personality.

O★C★C

Goodnight~

My Mood? Amused, a little irritated.
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? What an a*****e.
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:24 am
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant With:Dracula And Taylor Mood:Super Hungry, Amused/A tiny bit annoyedThoughts:This is exactly why I don't flirt. Wearing#

She chuckled a little as he began to tell her about why she didn't seduce him correctly. Then he had the nerve to say that she hadn't had sex in a while. "Hmm, well of course you don't know my sex life. So please don't act like you do." She smiled innocently at him, shooting him a quick wink.

As Abella turned away from him, she furrowed her eyebrows, a little mad that her plan didn't work but whatever. She wasn't here to please anyone. She just wanted to eat then leave. Thankfully, her prayers were answered. Once the waiter came, Abella's personality did a whole 180. She went into a full '******** you guys I'm hungry and I don't want to talk.' Hopefully this would not turn him on and would annoy him. She picked up her fork and dove in.

She took the first bite and savored it. Then that's when she quickly devoured her meal. She had forgotten to eat her breakfast that day and had only an apple, which had made her even more hungry than before. Abella took a small sip of the coke then clasped her hands over her stomach but then she let go, letting the world see her slightly toned tummy. She hadn't worked out in a while but she was still in decent shape. Abella could still do about 5 pull ups and 10 push ups.

I should probably get going, but I want to see how this unfolds. She pursed her lips a little, wondering why she didn't just stay at the other booth. Abella was a little uncomfortable from the constant exposure and touching but she didn't object to any of it. Heck she even did some of the stuff herself. She still wanted to go home and watch Youtube on her tv. Maybe even bingewatch some stuff on Netflix.

tab tab tab tab OOC - Good Afternoon!

MakinSammiches
                          E p ii c C u p c a k e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 am
User Image

Mood: Blah / A bit annoyed Company: Abella and Taylor Location: Cidnie's Restaurant WearingCasual

tab tab Dracula's eyes then glanced over at Taylor, remembering she had even spoken earlier. He managed to already finished half of his steak and some of his fries. A smile came tugged at the corner of his lips. "Oh, you didn't offend me, sweetheart. My foot was closer to the floor than I thought. It was simply dead weight hitting it. It'll take quite a bit to offend me, I assure you. But, I'm pretty sure you are either going to try or would love to have the chance.As a matter of fact, Taylor, I still find you quite appealing. I love a girl with a bit of bite to her. Which I'm hoping, her bite is more than verbal. I'm also sure I don't have to explain what that means. Do I?" He watched as Taylor pulled out her phone. If she had somewhere to be, she was more than welcome to leave. But her eyes raised up, meeting his as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He then looked down at his fries then over to the right side of the table. "Damn, ate way too fast.."

tab tab He raised his hands up at her remark. "I was playing, calm down. This is all in good fun. I still need this head, try not to rip it off." The waiter came back and it was almost like she was a whole different person. As she ate, he sighed to himself. If he was going to get anywhere with these girls, he was going to have to change tactics. "Alright look, we clearly got off on the wrong foot. It was mainly my hunger that was thinking for me. How about I make up that bit to you two and pay for your food?" His straight-cut attitude wasn't going to cut it. Unlike the girls back home, these ones were very different. He was ussed to girls basically begging to get laid. Some of them he didn't even have to open his mouth. Well, not to talk anyway. "You girls drink at all? Maybe we could get a few, start over at least? My treat."

{{OoC: Hopefully this redeems him somewhat.}}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant With:Dracula And Taylor Mood:Amused/pleasedThoughts:Hmm, this could be pretty benefitial to me in the end. Wearing#

This guy really wanted to do it tonight. Sadly, she wasn't really planning on having sex because of her little vampire problem. This guy would probably get hurt from her if they ever actually fooled around. She was not going to drink from some random guy who just wanted to have sex. Plus, she was pretty turned off by his random topics. Maybe he was trying to be a little nicer because he felt the tension in the air. Either way, she could actually use a drink.

"Yeah, why not? A drink never hurt anyone too badly, am I right?" The ravenette laughed a little.

Abella was one of those types of girls who actually liked to get pretty ******** up sometimes. However, she tried to never drink more than two or three cups of anything. Almost always, she tends to make it too the 6th or 7th cup. By then she's most likely passed out or doing something strange or out of the ordinary.

She took out her phone, just to check the time then placed it right back into her pocket. Abella was most likely to just have a drink or two then drive back home. Maybe she wouldn't be drunk by then. And if she was, then she'd have to stay as far back she possibly could from him. Bella did not want to have sex nor did she want to expose him to the horrendous thing that was her curse.

tab tab tab tab OOC - N/A

MakinSammiches
                          E p ii c C u p c a k e

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out