Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 pm
AiRozu-chan
Sorry I'm taking so long, listening to an album I haven't heard in a long time, sung by a very alluring gent. That and I painted my nails which makes it hard to type.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

Seeing that things went better when he wasn't visible, he stayed off to the side until Charlie handed him a crepe. He put some fruit on it before wrapping it up, then only put a little whipped cream on, didn't want it to be too sweet this early in the morning. He sighed, "I understand your predicament, I truly do, but think for a moment. I may still be warming up to the idea, but who presented it? Who was I thinking about when I agreed? It wasn't some idealized version of you, reserved explicitly for romance, it was the you I've known all this time. Being yourself is more attractive to me than any idealized version you could come up with." He sat back down now that he had his crepe, giving Charlie a little space. "Besides, you've always been good about avoiding anything that really bothered me, it's part of who you are. No need for any extra effort. Senpai has noticed you already." Well, Charlie mostly avoided things that bothered him, he still had a tendency to call him by his legal name, which did sort of bother him, but he had never gotten around to asking Charlie to stop. He understood the concept: refer to someone using their legal name when you wanted to sound more authoritative, but that didn't really work with him. Anyway, Charlie didn't know any better on that one, so he wouldn't hold it against him.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: its cool yo i get you

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened quietly, concentrating on Lori instead of cooking. Unfortunately, that made him screw up the thin cake, and he had to toss it. He went back to making a new one, a blush forming on his face when Lori had said the word "attractive". Was he attractive to Lori? He didn't know what to think. He was just gleeful. As soon as the other said the cliche' anime line, he couldn't help but laugh, plating the next crepe. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry for worrying. I can't help it. I just...I really want to make you happy," he said simply, placing the food in front of Lori. In a quick moment of bravery he leaned forward, kissing the other on the cheek with a beat red face. As he leaned back, he was cringing, afraid that he shouldn't have done that, but actually not really regretting it. Did Lori mind? "You need a forth crepe, Lori?"

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"No need to apologize. I get it." He was not prepared for the kiss at all. It startled him, but as soon as he realized what Charlie was doing, he calmed down. He could tell Charlie was a bit nervous about the act, so he flashed a quick smile. It did kind of remind him of Sam and his uncle, way back when they hadn't been dating long. Sam could do a little bit of everything and was pretty handy to have around, and he truly enjoyed helping his uncle out. Even little things, Sam would take care of it before anyone even thought to ask. Oh how fitting the comparison was. "I don't think I'll need a fourth, you can have it, if you want." Was this what settling down was like? At least for the moment, he was sure it wouldn't be too long before they got a call about a villain or some sticky situation that needed their expertise, but in these moments, was this what most people, most couples, experienced? It was a lot nicer than he would have thought. It made him feel safe, appreciated, home.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked over at the other, smiling brightly. "I think I made too much batter. I honestly have enough for about...six or seven more I think," he said, deciding to just make them and keep them in the fridge. If it doesn't get eaten, it doesn't get eaten. He cooked for a bit longer, but then heard a knock on the door. He raised an eyebrow, putting down what he was working on. "I wonder who that's suppose to be," he said as he made his way over, opening the door. He was expecting to be ambushed by a hug, followed by two gentler hugs.
"Happy late birthday, Charlie! How are you?" The girl asked, grinning ear to ear. Charlie was ecstatic, seeing his friends were here. These three had grown up with Charlie sense his last foster home, which was here in town. They met in school, but as soon as Lori picked him up, he was put in special classes to graduate super early. He was still pretty close to these three. Close enough that they eventually figured out about Paragon and Shadow when he was 16. Luckily, they actually had powers themselves.
Mimi was hyper active, and quite a bit of a trouble maker. She was he kind of person who knew police officers by name. Usually they would sigh and shake their heads and just tell her not to do it again. She meant well, she was just impulsive and had poor common sense. She was always really positive, and always spoke her mind, no matter how rude or blunt it may come out. She also had super speed. She even had a good two months where her home life was really bad, so she slept on the hero's couch until she could get moved in with other family members. She was really fond of Lori, even though she picked on him a lot.
Caspian was a very quiet, reserved person. He didn't talk much, and usually could spend all day in one spot. He was often reading or drawing, and was often the voice of reason for the group. He had telekinisis. Him and Lori got along pretty well with their soft behavior. Lori even helped him figure out how to use his powers without destroying everything. He was incredibly dangerous, and was an outcast until Charlie met him. He owed a lot to the boy.
Lysander was very charming and charismatic. He was Charlie's second friend in the area (Mimi being the first), and always had high affections toward the boy. He never needed as much help from the heroes as the other two. He came from a pretty higher end household who knew about his abilities and helped him growing up. He had ice abilities. Although he was always kind to Lori, there had always been an unspoken tension between them. He didn't speak much to the hero, but when he did, it was usually small talk or weirdly...threatening? Passive aggressive? It was hard to tell through his smile and soft tone. He was good to and for Charlie, so he stayed around.
Mimi shoved a small wrapped box into Charlie's hands, grinning. "Here, here! Open it! Wait- Hi Lori!" She said kindly, waving her arm emphatically at the large hero. In the blink of an eye, she was at the fridge, digging through it.
"What are you doing?" Charlie asked her with a laugh, collecting the other gifts from the boys with a smile.
"Left over birthday cake, duh!"
At that, Charlie cringed a bit. "Uh, actually-"
"What the hell? There's none in here? Lori, what kind of party did you give him yesterday with no cake?" She asked, her hands on her hips. She looked personally insulted.
Lysander laughed. "Mimi, not everyone has to have cake to have a birthday. Only you are so cliche'." He teased, watching Charlie set down the presents somewhere, blushing a bit. He was flustered from being given things, as he usually was.
Caspian had sat on the counter close to Lori, giving a small wave to the other. "Monin'," he mumbled, but not much else.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:39 pm
SkeletonFiesta
I get the feeling I have a guess as to why Lysander doesn't like him. Also, I almost wonder if Caspian has a crush on him...

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was pretty much done when he heard the knock at the door. He would have gotten it, but Charlie was already at the door, which was a good thing as before the door had even opened all of the way, he was tackled in the form of a hug. Without even seeing the girl, he knew it had to be Mimi, who else would tackle-hug in the doorway? And if she was there, it meant that the other two were there as well. He had noted they tended to rove as a pack, which was a very good idea indeed. He was about to say good morning to the girl, but she was already off doing other things, as was typical of her. "Morning," he replied to Caspian. "It was an unorthodox celebration, to be sure, but I believe it was well-received, for the most part." It was then that he recalled he was still in his pajamas, which he found highly embarrassing. He was supposed to be dressed and ready and probably out doing something at this hour, but instead there he was just finishing breakfast. How the mighty had fallen. Worse, he realized, he was wearing a t-shirt, which meant the bandage around his arm covering the two bullet wounds was easily visible. s**t, they would probably start asking about that. Then who knows what else might be divulged. Well, he wouldn't admit to much, it was up to Charlie what all he wanted his friends to know. If he wanted them to know about the enemy and the fight, and how Charlie was no longer single, or any combination of those things, then that was fine by him. He just hoped the part where he admitted to having been engaged to Midnight and that whole debacle could stay quiet for a while longer. "Could I get anyone anything? Charlie made extra crepes, if anyone would care for one?" Charlie was the man of the hour, so he would take over host duties, even if he wasn't as good at them.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:02 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: dude you'll understand soon if not this post my guy. lmao. Also nah Caspian likes Lori bc hes quiet lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie made his way back into the kitchen, wanting to open them later. He was a bit awkward with receiving things. He always had been. "Yeah, I can totally finish up crepes," he said cheerily, agreeing.
"Yes, please!" Mimi basically hummed like a bee at all times, making her way over to Charlie's cooking station. "They done yet?"
"I just need to put them all together, I guess. I was just trying to cook all the batter," he said kindly, watching the girl zip off elsewhere, distracted by god knows what in the living room.
Caspian didn't even have to look behind himself as a glass floated out of a cupboard, and poured some orange juice for himself. He was getting good at not even having to look. He took the glass in his hand, giving a small, almost proud smile at himself before moving on with Mimi, not wanting her to break anything.
Charlie was cooking away, humming, not even noticing that Lysander had joined him, his sweet smile stuck on his face. "Would you like some help, Charlie? I'd feel bad if you slaved over out breakfast without any help," he said, chuckling lightly as he closed the space between their sides between them.
Charlie didn't think anything of it, smiling back up at him. "No offense, Ly, but they're a bit difficult. They're very thin you know," he said, having a regular conversation with the other male. He was always fond of Lysander. He was a couple years older, handsome, and very kind. He was always very patient with Charlie, and the two had taught each other different skills they had learned. It was also important to note that Lysander was Charlie's first kiss. Yeah, it was during spin the bottle at a small party, but it left him flustered and embarrassed for a week.
"Show me how," Lysander asked, bumping elbows with the other, both teasingly, and because they were so close.
"Alight, alright. Fine. Here's how...." Charlie spoke, trying to teach the other how to make crepes. The buy was very naive.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm
SkeletonFiesta
I was actually right on one of my predictions! Also, it would be totally awesome if they all banded together to make a superhero team! I don't know if you had that planned already, just a random thought I had.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Lori gave Caspian a nod of approval as he was able to grab things without even looking. It was pretty impressive and showed the kid had been working and training hard. And soon hurricane Mimi was off doing who knows what had caught her attention, and Caspian had followed along behind, ever mindful of what she was up to and quick to fix her blunders whenever needed. They would probably make a good team, if they ever decided to go professional. Hell, they would be a good team anyway. Lysander was over with Charlie, very close with him, at that. He sighed, it was just like Charlie to not notice how much Lysander was flirting with him. It always used to bother him, how insidiously Lysander would try to ingratiate himself with Charlie, always trying to be the perfect gent whenever Charlie was around. Being a gent wasn't bad in itself, but he had the sinking suspicion that things would go poorly indeed if Charlie were to ever flat out deny him. Why would he think that? Well, for starters, Lysander was already at war with him, albeit a cold war, when Lori had never even made a pass at Charlie. He had in no way kept the two apart, but he was regarded as an enemy. Now that he and Charlie were technically an item, he couldn't imagine to what lengths Lysander would go to break them up. He just hoped the boy kept Charlie's feelings in consideration with whatever he did. He left the two alone, opting to change real quick, then maybe make sure Caspian didn't have too much on his hands trying to damage control Mimi.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:38 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was so oblivious when it came to people and their intentions. He honestly had no idea that Lori even thought of them as...an item. He was seriously need Lori to look him in the eyes and just tell his straight up. Just like how he's need Lysander to straight up tell him he liked him. He was so clueless.
"No, no! Be easier! It's too thin," Charlie said, giggling a bit as Lysander worked on the crepes instead.
Over in the living room, Caspian was sitting on the couch, juice in hand, the other hand up as Mimi was floating in the air, fighting nothing.
"Let me down, Cas! This isn't fair!"
Caspian smiled at that, looking up at her. "Don't be so reckless."
"I'll wreck you! Let me down! Lori! Tell him to let me down!" She whined, looking over at the huge hero.
Charlie laughed, grabbing plates and putting pastries on them.
"Was I good help?" Lysander asked, teasing as he turned off the eye.
"I'm not sure 'help' is the best word," he teased back, making his way back into the living room. "Ah! Mimi, what did you do?" He asked, knowing that Caspian wouldn't use his powers on her unless she was causing mischief.
As Lysander walked behind the other, he touched Lori's coffee cup, freezing what was inside quietly before making his way to the living room with the others, passing out food.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 pm
SkeletonFiesta
Wow. Lysander is kinda a little b***h.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He watched the spectacle, not even trying to hide his amusement. "Nice work, Caspian. Mimi, just be glad he's a friend, not a foe. Though if he were a foe, what would you do next?" Unfortunately, the education time was cut short when Charlie and Lysander entered with breakfast for the others. He saw Lysander touch the mug out of the corner of his eye, and just sighed. That was...petty, extremely petty and childish. Whatever. He wasn't going to make a fuss about it because that would show the strife between the two of them, and most definitely upset Charlie. But he could honestly say he looked forward to a time when Charlie didn't care for the boy anymore, and he could be rid of him. The cup was only half full, so he just added more to the top. The new coffee would warm the old coffee and it would be like iced coffee, maybe. He stayed standing by the wall as he watched them interact with each other. They really were excellent friends, and would probably make a good team, though he worried they didn't have anyone particularly designed for melee combat. Still, he wouldn't fret much handing over the reins to a team like that, if only he could trust Lysander a bit more. Eventually, he would need to talk with Lysander, see if they could come to some sort of agreement that would at least permit civility.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Lysander is ******** petty af XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie passed the food out, including Mimi, who was still in the air. She took the pastry, situating herself up in the air to a sitting position, eating. "I'd ask Caspian to help me," she answered easily.
Caspian shrugged at that, letting her down gently. "That's fair. Thank you, Charlie," He answered, eating his crepe now too.
Charlie nodded at the others, watching them all eat his food happily, sitting between Lysander and Caspian.
The four of them chattered to each other, eating and catching up. Mimi was doing amazing in school. She was on the Dean's list, and was in school on a sports scholarship. Track. What else?
Caspian was in neuroscience, and was keeping a 4.0 GPA easily. He was the top of his class, and honestly just trying to figure out how to use his powers in that field.
Lysander was doing great too. Not quite 4.0, but trying. He was in school for business. He had a lot of friends, and even a bunch of jobs lined up for when he graduated next semester.
"Charlie! Open your gifts!" Mimi finally pushed, hopping in place as she looked at the gift wrapped boxes on the coffee table. Charlie smiled, giggling a bit. "Okay, okay. Thank you," he said, going to open them off. he got some really good things that he was very excited for.
Mimi had gotten him a load of Terry Pratchett books, which Charlie was super excited for. One thing though, hidden among them was also "Burning Love", which was a sequel to "The Blacksmith's Apprentice". He hid that one with the other books. Caspian had gotten him two books as well. One was a cookbook, and the other looked like an old Wiccan journal. That was probably from his grandmother's shop. Lysander's gift was a very nice, burgundy sweater. It was a high brand, and incredibly soft. Charlie showed his displeasure at Lysander spending so much on him, but the other just shrugged it off.
"Maybe you can wear it tonight. We wanna take you to a club," he said, grinning as he looked at the other two.
"Yeah, yeah! This place is super rad!' Mimi said happily, hopping in place.
"I...dunno. Clubs aren't...really my thing," Charlie said, hugging the sweater to himself, feeling the fabric.
"It'll be fun!" Mimi squealed.
"And if you don't like it, we can always leave," Lysander added.
"And not go back," Caspian added, seemingly neutral about the ordeal.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm
SkeletonFiesta

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was only passively listening, mainly to hear what they were up to these days and what they wanted to do, some of the other parts he knew were something the four of them shared and had absolutely nothing to do with him. He too was curious as to what they had gotten Charlie; they had good taste and knew him very well, so he knew it would be some good stuff. His eyes sparked at the Pratchett books. He had started reading those books when he was a teenager (Discworld books started coming out in the '80's, so...). He probably had some of his old ones around somewhere, but he doubted he had all of them. He couldn't wait for Charlie to start reading them, they could talk about the book, and Charlie would definitely be reminding him of things that he had forgotten. He didn't catch the other book. The cookbook and journal were also pretty cool, he knew Charlie would be into them soon. The sweater was pretty, nice, he had to admit, even from this distance. He was very knowledgable about brands, but Charlie seemed to think it was expensive, so he would trust his word for it. He wanted to think it was just a very nice gesture of Lysander's, but he couldn't help but feel a hint of bribery or guilt-tripping. He was probably just being too paranoid.
His ears perked at the mentioning of a club. That didn't sound like something Charlie would like at all, and yet at least Lysander and Mimi seemed to be pressuring him into going. They did say that if he didn't like it they would leave, but he wondered how well that would go. At least Caspian seemed to be on his side. "Could be fun. I can take care of things, if you want to go, no problem." He would be this amenable to it now, but just before Charlie left, he would be sure to tell him that if he felt even the least bit uncomfortable, to call him and he would come get him (or make up some excuse to get him out of there) immediately. That was the responsible thing to do, right?

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:53 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: damn lori, jealous much? XD Also idc if Lori goes or not, I have idea for both. Also sorry its super ******** short. I always add characters then get lazy halfway through XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked over at Lori when he spoke of staying her, and smiled. "Why don't you come with us, Lori?" He asked, thinking that maybe if he was there, he wouldn't be as uncomfortable.
"Hell yeah! That sounds like fun! Come with us, Lori!" Mimi basically shouted, grinning ear to ear. She always saw Lori as a cool uncle, and was totally up to spending time with Lori as well.
This made Lysander chuckle, but in a tone that was more teasing than anything. Lori probably knew better by now that it was actually malicious. "That seems like even less of a Lori thing than a Charlie one, you know?" He said, standing with a hand on his hip.
"Oh, shut up, Ly! Come on, Lori, it'll be fuuuuun~!" Mimi said happily, smiling ear to ear.
Honestly, Charlie couldn't ask for a better wing man than Mimi.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:25 pm
SkeletonFiesta
Not jealousy, just well-instilled paranoia.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Lysander was actually right on that one, clubbing really wasn't thing, or at least hadn't been in a long while. Still, it seemed like most of them wanted him to go, and it would annoy the hell out of Lysander. "Yeah, sure, if you guys don't mind I'll join. It could be fun." Of course he would have to watch his back lest an icicle appear in it, but that wouldn't be too hard to do, now would it?
The next thought was what were clubs even like these days? They probably hadn't changed much from when he used to sneak in as a teenager, different music probably, but same themes. Would it be awkward that he was the only one of them legally allowed to drink? He hoped they wouldn't beg him to buy for them, he didn't need that going on his record. He hoped the bartender would card him, though he sort of doubted that would happen. "Is the place even open yet? I thought they normally opened at night?"

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie gave a bright smile when the other agreed to come. Oh, this would be so exciting. However, when Lori brought up it being open, Charlie was confused too. Weren't clubs usually only a night thing? However, Mimi looked like she was about to explode, rummaging through her pastel pink purse.
"It's a new club in town! It's open 24 hours cause it's also kind of a safe haven for people like us," she said, pulling out four masquerade masks. "Masks are required," she grinned, handing them out to the group. Charlie was given a black mask that had a lovely silver trim and etchings all over. Lori's was green on one half, and purple on the other, like something from mardigras. Caspians was straight up white, and Lysanders was a black one with green designs. Hers was a cutesy baby blue.
"I...don't know If I have anything to match this...." Charlie said, looking over the nice mask. What do you even wear to a club?
"Well, first of all, not a sweater," Mimi said, looking over at Lysander, who only smiled and shrugged. "You'll die in that heat. Come on," she said, grabbing Charlie and pulling him into his room for a famous Mimi make over. It was famous mostly because no one ever wore what they were comfortable wearing, but they always looked good.
Caspian looked over at Lori, smiling softly. "You might want to slick back your hair too, Paragon. Or put it up," he said, not wanting the hero to be bombarded with people at the club.
Lysander stayed quiet, a bit annoyed as he got together everyone's breakfast plates to wash in the sink.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 pm
SkeletonFiesta
I seriously have no clue what to wear when clubbing. sweatdrop

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He wasn't really sure what to wear either, but it was probably not what he was currently wearing. The last time he had been clubbing was, like, probably the early 2000's. Hopefully things had changed since then. "Give me a sec," he stated to no one in particular. Then, as he was passing by, he thanked Lysander for cleaning up. It was a genuine though brief thanks, though he knew the other would find some way to pervert it in his mind.
Closing the door to his room behind him, he quickly scanned his closet and drawers for what to wear. There was really no point in trying to look modern and cool, he would be recognized as a poser immediately. But there was no sense in dressing old, as that would make him stand out even worse. He could have used a Mimi makeover as well. In the end he sort of just gave up and went with jeans that were a little on the snug side (not like “whoops I gained a few” snug, but actually designed to be that way), an Avatar t-shirt (the band, circa Hail the Apocalypse), and black boots. He decided to just tie his hair back real quick, not really seeing any reason to put in the effort to slick it back proper. Wasn’t really his thing. The whole process only took about five minutes, and though he wasn’t sure if it was worth it, it couldn’t have hurt too much.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash