Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:53 pm
AiRozu-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

He followed along behind Charlie, mostly leaving the fireflies alone, though every now and then one would land on him. "Thanks for letting me take you in. I probably wouldn't be in a very good place now if I hadn't." At best, he would have been a has-been hero, but he doubted it would have worked out that well for him. He also doubted that he could have forced himself to be any less of a hero, even with the darkness he had sunk into after Lauren died, he still helped people when he could. No, he would probably be dead by now if it weren't for Charlie. He was actually a little more cautious than he had been ever since Charlie came into his life, he wanted to set a good example, that and not subject him to another round of being an orphan so soon after he had gotten out of the system. Even with the damage he had taken of late, who was the one who pulled him back before he overdid things? Who was the one that could patch him up long before medics could get on the scene? Yep, it was official, he would have been dead by now if it weren't for Charlie. It was a rather sobering thought.
He lay down beside Charlie, looking up into the night sky. To think, some of those stars that they could see weren't really around anymore. They had died thousands of years ago, but there dying light had yet to reach this planet. Was it beautiful, hopeful, sad, or some combination of them all? "They're really pretty tonight."

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:29 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked up at all the stars, nodding in agreement at what Lori said. "Look!" He said, pointing up at the sky. "Canis Major is out tonight. The Great Dog," He said, looking over to smile at him. "Looks like the moon will be full sometime next week too. There's suppose to be a super moon sometime this month," he chattered. He always really liked astrology. Stars were beautiful, and they were the perfect amount of light for him in the darkness. Charlie was always in a bad mood whenever the light pollution was evident that evening, but this was always just right. Charlie moved his hand over slowly, his hand bumping into Lori's. He chewed on the inside of his cheek before reaching over, wrapping his pinky finger around Lori's. He wanted to take his hand, but was afraid to. This was as close as he could get. Even with something like this, his heart fluttered. He was so happy.

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:06 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He rested his head on his good arm, looking up into the night sky. He had never learned where the constellations were, and he was always pretty bad at recognizing them, but if they were pointed out he could see them. "The better hunter of the two dogs. Even now he is after a rabbit. Supposedly it is Laelaps, the fastest dog ever, who could catch whatever prey he set his mind to. A gift from Zeus to Europa. Unfortunately for Laelaps, he was out hunting a fox who could never be caught. This created too much of a paradox, so Zeus stopped them and sent Laelaps into the night sky. I guess to help Orion, who knows?" For all the he hadn't paid attention in school, he was decent with mythology. Mainly because it informed a lot of the books he read, so he found it beneficial to learn it. That and mythology was one of the few things that lasted in a melting pot of cultures, it was imperative to keep it alive as long as possible.
He felt Charlie's hand bump into his, could feel as he tentatively extended a finger to wrap around his. He couldn't help but smile, Charlie was finally getting what he wanted but still he was being so careful and considerate. He slid his hand a little further over. Technically now Charlie's hand was resting in Lori's, and Lori had a light grasp upon his hand. There were still bandages around his hand, but he wasn't actually injured there anymore, just hadn't gotten around to taking the bandages off.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie smiled a bit when the ither started rambling about mythology. That was actually not Charlie's strong point. He liked history a lot, but stuff like mythology were lost to him. Why make false history? He always wondered whether Greek mythology was really their religion, or if they just liked stories. "I wouldn't be surprised if Zues sent him up there just because he had a bad day," he commented. Though he didn't care fot mythology much, he knew one thing: Zues was a jerk. He about gasped when the other brought his hand over more, lightly grasping it. He kept it in though, face growing red just from hand holding. A small flash of the millisecond kiss also crossed his mind and he smiled. "How's your hand?" He asked, delicately curving his fingers around the bandaged hand. "And your arm, and side, and ribs and...everything else?" He asked, naming off a bunch of wounds he knew the other had gotten recently. It was weird that he had so many. It was worrying. But he tried not to think too hard about it. They were here so Charlie could cheer him up.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:05 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"Could be," he replied. In that regards, he and Charlie were exact opposites: Charlie loved history but didn't care much for mythology, whereas Lori liked mythology but didn't care about history. To him, mythology was the real history of a people as it showed how they thought and what mattered to them. History was just a chronicle of the things that happened to a civilization. "It's all on the mend, Dr. Chambers. Ribs are healed, just waiting for the bruising to go away, which should be by morning. The burns gone, just haven't gotten around to taking the bandage off. Bullets could probably use another day or two. They are healing well, but still a little tender. Don't worry, I'm pretty much fine." The list surprised him, not for the number of injuries, but for how petty they were. It used to be the only injuries that would last were things more like most of his ribs being shattered, or a deep jagged gash that had probably gotten arteries if not organs, burns from buildings collapsing on him or severe acid burns. Big damage stuff like that. This kind of stuff used to barely last an hour. Maybe he was getting older faster than he realized.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie chuckled a bit at the nickname. Though, the list of things made him worry a bit. Jeez. He was glad they were all healed or healing, but that was still a lot. He brushed his thumb against the other's knuckles, staring at the moon. "Do you ever...feel bad for Hades?" He asked suddenly, deep in thought at what he did know about mythology. "I mean, all his siblings are up in Olympus, having a good time together. Hera and Zeus have a family, and they rule over everything. And they basically get to do whatever they want and then Hades...Hades is stuck in the Underworld with no other company than the dead," he said, the sympathy on his face pretty evident. He didn't know why he thought of this. He actually did often whenever they fought some criminals. "I wish Persephone went with him willingly. I bet he wasn't so bad once you got to know him. He probably gives her anything she ever wants," he said softly, moving his head over to look at Lori. "It's difficult...to be all bad, I think."

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:48 pm
AiRozu-chan
Girl, I actually took a class on Greek mythology.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He smiled, "I think you are thinking of the Disney version of the legends. Yeah Hades drew last and so got stuck with the Underworld, but it really isn't all that bad. Zeus and Hera hate each other, Zeus being a known womanizer, and Hera trying to be the perfect wife who keeps her husband in check. They only had one kid together, Hephaestus, who is shunned to a corner because he is deformed. The gods are constantly bickering with each other, usually over petty things. Hades has a seat in Mt. Olympus, as he is one of the primary gods, but he doesn't have to stay up there all of the time. He has a home, a steady job that can't get outsourced, and a loyal dog named Spot. True, the episode with Persephone is dark, honestly the only time Hades ever did something evil. But they got that worked out so that everyone is only sometimes inconvenienced." He quirked an eyebrow at the whole "all bad" part. "What makes you say there is such a thing as all bad?" He had never encountered it, but maybe there was something Charlie had encountered that he hadn't.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Persephone! Not Desdemona! s**t im a moron. Dude i used to know so much mythology. Ill just blame my bullshit post on being 1 am and becasue Charlie doesnt know s**t XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie chuckled at what he said about Disney, shrugging. "I guess. It's just...I wish I could make a difference for everyone. Not just the victims or the bystanders. I want...I want to make things right for everyone. I just wish everyone felt the same amount of morality," he said, looking back up at the sky. He thought about the villain that killed Midnight. Lauren. He wondered if maybe there was something that could've been done to keep it all from happening. He wondered what lead the villain to be that way. When asked about the "all bad" part, he frowned. "Sometimes I have to remind myself that. With...these memories I've been having...someone I can't remember...makes me want to hold onto that. That no one is all bad. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I can't help them. Whoever they are. They want me dead...I can feel it. What...what do I do if I can't save them, Lori?" He asked softly, grip on Lori's hand getting tighter.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:18 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He listened carefully to what Charlie said. He wasn't entirely surprised, though the amount that this villain was affecting Charlie did surprise him. "I think you can make a difference for the villain, depending upon how you go about apprehending them. If you are kind and respectful to them even after they did something horrible, a lot of them will change for the better. Not all, but some, gradually." He couldn't help but think of the man that had killed Lauren. Maybe he could have done things differently and everything would have gone so much better, but...just as no one was entirely bad, no one was entirely good. That was his line, his breaking point. All of his ideas about reform were gone when he was face-to-face with someone who had just killed someone he cared very much for. He sighed, "I agree, I don't think anyone is entirely bad, but there are some people who are pretty close. You can't always change everyone, not in the situations we are put in. It may come down to a decision between who is going to survive the fight. Who needs to survive it more. I hope it doesn't come down to that for you, I hope at worst you have to knock this guy out and deal with reform later."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:30 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: sorry these are short! Filler!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie frowned at Lori's words. He knew that it was very optimistic and naive that he could change everyone. But that was kind of the boy's personality. Reform. That was important to him. He gave a small sigh. "I think I hurt this person. I...don't remember why but...I remember us both screaming. I couldn't breathe so...maybe it was self-defense? I don't know," he rambled, sitting up now. he kept a hold of Lori's hand, however, his knees to his chest. "What if they don't forgive me?" He asked, looking down at Lori. "I'm sorry. I have a lot on my mind. I don't mean to unload them on you," he said again, frowning.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 pm
AiRozu-chan
Know the feeling. I don't have anything specific planned until April 16th.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"I can't really see you hurting someone for any other reason. Hard to imagine even then." He sat up with him, resting his head against Charlie's shoulder. He was getting kind of tired now, but he needed to be there for Charlie, help him work these things out, even if he was mainly experience and a sounding board. "Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Either way, if the grudge goes that deep, you aren't going to affect a change on your first try. Keep trying, and keep surviving the fights so that you can try again, and you might see change. Hell, you worked for years on me, and though it probably didn't look like it would ever happen, you changed me." Well, that might not have been the hardest thing in the world, he was already sympathetic towards the kid, but to venture out into romance again, that was a pretty big change. "Don't worry about unloading on me, that's what I'm here for. I don't mind."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:02 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: IS THAT LORI'S ******** BIRTHDAY?????

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie blushed a bit when the other laid his head on him, smiling softly. He returned the favor, head leaning against Lori's. Had he changed Lori? He hoped it was for the better. Seeing him upset just about broke his heart to pieces. He was a bot hesitant, but he moved his face so he could kiss the top of Lori's head. It was more of for comfort than affection, but Charlie didn't mind how it was taken. "Are you feeling any better? Maybe we should go home and you get some rest. I can still make cookies if you'd like? Breakfast in the morning? Whatever you want," Charlie said, speaking so soft as if him raising his voice would destroy the peace of the evening. He was really happy with their currant position, and could probably lay like this forever. However, he needed to think of Lori. He was probably tired after yesterday, and even more so after the nightmare and then the walk. He didn't mind cooking either. It took his mind off things.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:50 pm
AiRozu-chan
No, it's his death day twisted

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He didn't mind the kiss, it was affectionate, not passionate. True both were considered positive things and kinda related, but one he was up to now, the other he was not. "It's all good. Sorry for showing weakness, spring really isn't my season. For all of the literary tropes, the only good thing that comes in the spring is your birthday. The rest just sort of sucks." He was leaving out what some of those other things were, but that was fine for now, he really didn't want to explain. Plus Charlie knew that Lori's birthday was coming up, but they never celebrated it. It was an unspoken rule that Lori's birthday was never to be celebrated, as he was against it. His grandmother had her suspicions about why this was, but only Lori knew for sure, and he had never, historically speaking, been very forthcoming with the explanation. "I'm not going to turn down the chance to weasel out of cooking for myself. But isn't breakfast a bit early for you? No need in waking up earlier than you need to. Though, it's kinda late for me now, I might actually sleep in as late as nine or something." When the hell had he become so old that nine was late? It was appalling to his youth.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:05 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: DONT YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON ME

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie shugged. "It's okay. I just want you to be safe, Lori," he said, finding what he said about his birthday sweet. This was also the first birthday he had where his friends weren't there too. It was a weird day. As for Lori's birthday, he knew it was coming up. He also knew the other didn't celebrate it or acknowledge it. Charlie respected that, but he did always make or get Lori something anyway. It was always unwrapped, no big "happy birthday!", barely any acknowledgment to it being anymore than just a small surprise. That, and he made something sweet. No candles, no happy birthday writing, just like any other day. That was all. It made him sad, but there was still a lot he didn't know about Lori. "It's fine! I may be up for the rest of the night anyway. I slept most of the day away," he said, smiling sweetly back at the other. He thought about getting up, but decided to let the other move first when he wanted. He found his fingers intertwining with Lori's, not helping but be happy.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 pm
AiRozu-chan
Note to self: have Lori die on April 16th. Be that evil.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Trying to keep him safe? The notion sounded weird to him. Was it not his job to protect everyone else? Did he really get someone looking out for him? Was it what he wanted? Well, it sounded like it didn't really matter what he thought about it, Charlie was always going to be there for him, so he might as well get used to it. "If you are alright with it," he said with a shrug, just barely managing to stifle a yawn that threatened to make itself known. He stood up, helping Charlie up as well. "Less than a month and I'll be 43," he thought. "At least I don't seem that old, not all of the time at least." There were a few other people in the park, enjoying a midnight stroll, or...yep, he could tell by the rustling leaves that some others were getting to "know" each other. That was probably technically illegal, but he wasn't going to stop them. Hell, make love not war. Plus he didn't want to walk up on that s**t. Instinctually, he found he was putting himself between Charlie and the various disturbances.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash