Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:31 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: sorry its short.
I dont have any HUGE plans until....another week or two?

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie cringed slightly when the other one brought up groping. Did Lori really think he’d just...do that? Had he been pushing the other two much? He was feeling guilty now, though he gasped when the other picked him up. Oh thank god. It was like he was instantly feeling better. One of his hands gripped around Lori's shirt, afraid of the other putting him down. He couldn't handle that right now. He couldn't help but chuckle at what the other said. It was more sad though. He knew that wasn't the case. Or at least he thought. "Lori? Can we please just stay like this for a while? Please?" He asked, feeling like his emotions were recharging just from being held like this. "This is nice," he added, smiling softly, looling up the other with his brown eyes.

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:15 pm
AiRozu-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

He saw the cringe and rolled his eyes, "I meant if you accidentally did it. If I'm feeling nice I might relocate myself to a chair or something, if I'm not, you might wake up on the floor." Even without reminding him or anything, Charlie had managed to situate himself around Lori's various injuries: the bruises along his ribs which were no longer injured, the bullet holes only recently stitched or bound shut, even the burn on his hand. "I wasn't planning on moving you any time soon," he said, and gently kissed Charlie's forehead. Yeah yeah he could have craned and gone for the lips, but once that day was as far as he could go, even if it had been lightning fast. It was just, kinda hard for him, for several reasons. If Charlie lay back, his ear would be right over Lori's heart, probably could even hear the heartbeat. He was surprised it still did, after all of the injuries it had sustained over the years.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:30 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie should've known better, but he was really self conscious about stepping too far. He didn't want to push Lori further than he was comfortable. He didn't want to mess anything up just because he was impatient. He chuckled at what he said about ending up on the floor. He couldn't reay help the fact that he always molded to Lori when they slept in the same room. He was just so warm and inviting. He blushed slightly when the other kissed his forehead, smiling softly. He put his head back on Lori's chest, the sound of his heart making him feel safe. He always felt better with Lori. All over sounds seemed to fade away as he concentrated on the other. His breathing, his heart, his warmth. "Thank you...." he mumbled out very softly, hiding what he wanted to say instead: I love you. It was the best he could do at the moment. After a bit, he ended up being lulled into sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:04 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He hadn't really slept well the night before, too many conflicting thoughts running through his head. First things first though, as soon as Charlie was asleep, he texted Julia the information he had gathered. He also recommended looking into Charlie's past, as it seemed the perp knew him from a long time ago. He knew a phone call would have been more proper, but he told her he couldn't call at the moment because he was trying to help Charlie cope. She didn't respond to that part, only said that she was on it. He sighed and put his phone up, then let his head roll back. Staring up towards the ceiling, but past it, he gave a half-hearted smile, "you better not be laughing up there, Lauren, or I swear I will find a way to kick your a**."
He picked Charlie up again, straining a little because he had to use bullet-torn muscles to get up as his arms were not available. He carried Charlie to the bed, and instantly needed about five gallons of brain bleach to erase that phrase from his mind. He gently set Charlie down in the bed, then grabbed his book and crawled in on his side. It was only about four in the afternoon, so it felt as if most of the day was still ahead of them, but today could just be a down day. He finished reading The Blacksmith's Apprentice and was only slightly scarred by the implications. He went back to Amber to try to clear those thoughts away. It was close to nine when he finally got around to getting dinner. Just in case Charlie woke up and wondered where he was, he left a note saying he was just grabbing dinner, and to not mind the microwave going off. He only needed to replenish basic human energy plus what he had spent during Charlie's...episode. He was back about half an hour later and threw the note away. Screw it, he decided he might as well go to bed, it was just too damn quiet.
He was asleep for awhile, but around midnight he awoke from a terrible nightmare. He couldn't go back to sleep for awhile after it. He just sat up in bed, in the corner, hugging his knees with his head resting on them.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:47 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was out cold for the entire time. He had some dreams, but mostly they were surreal. It was stuff he couldn't explain, but he was just happy to not be having nightmares. He awoke about ten minutes after Lori did that late at night, and was actually pretty well rested. He did sleep the whole day away, and it was night, so he was feeling pretty perky. However, he realized that he was in Lori's bed, snd thought better of getting up. He could just lay there with Lori all night and watch him sleep. Was that creepy? Either way, he rolled over to look at the other, only to see him crouched in the corner. This worried him as he sat up. "Lori?" He asked, crawling over to the other and putting his hand on the man's cheek to get him to look up at him. "Hey, are you okay? Do you still hurt?" He asked, still concerned about the episode earlier. Either way, he just wanted Lori to feel better. How could he do that?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:37 pm
AiRozu-chan
Apparently pushing your bed into the corner is a sign that you aren't an adult. Screw that, it's logical. And that's how Lori's room is set up. People can take our corner beds out of our cold dead hands.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Charlie actually kinda startled him, he hadn't expected the other one to be awake yet. He smiled ever so slightly, but it was a pathetic little smile that looked like it had used up its entire life force just to exist for one second. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a nightmare. Though I guess you can't really call it a nightmare if it actually happened?" He was going to leave it at that, but they were supposed to be working towards being a couple, right? Partners at least. As far as he knew, Charlie had never hidden anything from him, well, at least nothing about his past or anything. He needed to be more forthright with him. He sighed, "you ever hear of a hero named Midnight?" He knew Charlie knew a lot about superheroes. Midnight had been a very popular superhero a while back, partially because she was gorgeous, and she manipulated darkness and shadows which gave people the wrong idea, but also because she was powerful and ferocious and all-around good at what she did. People sometimes called her the moon to Paragon's sun. Not much was known about her death except that it was by a villain about eight years ago and that villain wasn't on the streets anymore. "She was the last person, until today, that I ever dated. Actually, we were a bit further along than that. We were engaged and the wedding was to be October 6th of that year." There was extra emphasis on the that, possibly hinting at what year he meant. "We got a call from the former Chief Inspector that someone was rampaging downtown and we were the closest unit. The villain was wracking up property damage, but nothing else. I had been hurt really badly in a fight about three days before that and was still on the mend, so she said she would take care of it on her own. Fifteen minutes go by, then half an hour, and I don't hear anything. I'm worried, but she has it under control, right? I get an APB saying that Midnight is down and all backup is needed ASAP. I rushed down as quickly as I could, and there she is impaled on a telephone pole, still alive, but barely. I wanted to get her out of there, but the villain launched at me. I funneled more strength into myself than I ever had before and punched him. Once. The autopsy said I broke his ribs into his lungs and heart, and still managed to shatter his spine. I broke the pole off so I could carry her back down to the ground. I knew she wouldn't make it. She told me all the stuff dying people usually do, that they love you and that you shouldn't put your life on hold for them. She also told me she hadn't called me in for backup because I was injured and she didn't want to see me hurt worse. And then she died in my arms, her blood all over me. I can't...I can't really remember much after that. I didn't get arrested somehow, which is good I guess. I don't know, I was pretty much gone until about three years later when Julia called me saying there was a kid who kept moving from foster home to foster home because he had shadow powers and no one knew what to do with them. Being I had been with Lauren, I mean Midnight, for so long, made me the only living quasi-expert on them." His eyes were red, but no tears had fallen, still, he couldn't actually look Charlie in the eyes. "I know you told me to keep out of whatever is going on because you don't want me to get hurt. But Charlie, I lost my fiancee because of that. I can't do it again. If a fight is going to go down, I'm going to be part of it. I really would die if it happened again.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: bruh! The corner is the best place!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie understood having dreams that were...memories. Problem was, he never remembered them when he woke up. He just felt horrible fear and dread. He frowned when the other admitted to veing distressed. He sat down on his knees then, moving some hair out of Lori's face. When he said Midnight, his face perked up. "Oh, yeah! She was my inspiration!" He said happily, though he quick remembered how him and her were partners. She was kind of the reason for him absolutely falling for Paragon. Then, he remembered even quicker that she died. Oh no. He listened to the other intently, being empathetic all the way through. He had no idea that Lori had a fiancée before. He was sad that Lori was hurting so badly, but he was wondering if he could ever hold up to that standard. Holding up to Midnight? That had to be impossible. He looked down when the other spoke about adopting him, somehow feeling guilty. It didn't make any sense for him to be, but he felt it. He looked back up when he was done, seeing how red Lori's eyes were. He knew Lori wasn't very affectionate, but he found himself hugging the other instead. He didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry" was always so...empty. At least to him. Besides, what're suppose to say back to "I'm sorry"? Instead he just said: "If you want to cry, I won't think any less of you. I mean, I've cried in front of you twice in the last two days," he said, chuckling a bit, hoping to lighten the mood a little. He wanted to help Lori, but wasn't really sure how to do it. He was always so strong. He was even surprised to here that he more than likely killed that villain as well. Charlie didn't kill. That was his one rule. It was scary to think about, but if Lori was driven that angry over it.... "And...I guess it wouldn't be fair to leave you behind then, huh?" He asked, pulling back to look at the other now. What could he do?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:38 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He hadn't really even heard Charlie when he admitted that he had admired Midnight. He was too absorbed in the story. Every time he closed his eyes, he could see her impaled on that telephone pole, and that villain grinning so smugly. It had been horrible the first few years, but he had sort of had to pull it together for Charlie. He had probably seemed horribly awkward at first, but he was still imagining having to train a Midnight Jr. Fortunately, Charlie was actually pretty different from her. Charlie might not have wanted to know that, but it made things a hell of a lot easier on him. Even if he wasn't very affectionate or cuddly or whatever, when Charlie hugged him, he allowed himself to stay there. Not many people had known exactly how connected he and Midnight had been, and those that did were mainly cops and heroes. For some reason it had never occurred to them that something besides giving him his space was welcome. He didn't cry, it was too out of character for him, but he did smile when Charlie said it was alright. "If I cry, you'll start and it will be a whole mess. I think I'm good for now." It was even better to hear that Charlie had given up on leaving him out of it. "Thanks. I promise I'll try not to do anything stupid. You know Julia would resurrect us just so she could yell at me. She'd probably give you ice cream and a hug or something. She likes you a lot." He wasn't going to bring up the whole murder thing. Honestly, the idea of it haunted him, but when he thought about who he had done it to, it didn't bother him much. That smug grin over ending the life of his beloved erased all guilt he may have felt. "There. Now I've shared one of my dark secrets. Guess that makes us one step closer to being a full-fledged couple."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: warning: i added some stuff to this

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie smiled softly when Lori spoke of him crying too. That was true. He had never seen Lori cry, but he had a good feeling that seeing that would drive him to tears as well. He was incredibly empathetic, and him crying in general was actually pretty normal. To the extent of earlier, however, not so much. It wasn't often he cried until he was hoarse. He was really worried when Lori had promised to not do anything dumb. When Charlie went to fight crime, he was normally pretty enthusiastic about it. Hewas excited to try out his abilities and help the town. He also had a few times where he changed a criminal's heart. Those were always the very best days, when he could help everyone. This is why him actually being horrified of...whoever this was filled him with dread. Like there was nothing he could do. It honestly froze him. But he was happy about Julia. She was a bit older than him too, but they got along very well. Sometimes when Lori was needed desperately elsewhere or doing something that required days, Charlie would either hang out with her or his friends (all of which were in college at the current moment). However, as soon as Lori said the word "couple", he felt his heart jolt. He said couple. Not "partner", or "sidekick". Couple. He felt his cheeks get red, and he was honestly a bit shocked that he had said such a thing, though a small smile spead on his lips. "Y-yeah," he agreed, nervous, but happy. "Is...is there anything I can do? You...wanna go for a walk?" He asked, knowing that sometimes both of them going out late at night was soothing. They both liked it, but maybe Lori wasn't in the mood. Maybe he needed to sleep. Charlie knew he was awake though. "Or I can make some cookies? I can read to you if you want," he added, giving the other options. He wanted to help.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:35 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Charlie's stilted speech made him turn to look closer at the other. Even in the moonlight, he could tell Charlie was blushing, which meant it had to be one hell of a blush to be so obvious even in bad lighting. He smirked ever so slightly. Then the other started listing off things he could do for him, to try to make things better. He couldn't help but laugh just a little. "Charlie, you make me sound like a little kid. Don't worry about it, I've been dealing with this for eight years now. I'm ok, usually. Just sometimes it comes back to haunt me more fiercely than others." He was kinda tired, and he knew he should be getting some rest, but then again he knew what image was awaiting him as soon as he closed his eyes. "Still, a walk around might be nice. So we're not shut ins all day." He looked out the window for a second, "no full moon, so no risk of werewolves." He meant it as a joke, but he had fought someone who was basically a werewolf. That one had gone better than he expected. Yes there had been a bit of a fight, and yes he had had to pin the guy down for a while, but eventually he managed to convince the man that just because he had the powers of a werewolf like in the movies, he didn't have to be like one of them. He could be like Eddie from The Munsters or The Alphas from The Dresden Files. He hadn't heard from the man in a while, but last he had heard, he was a cop a few states over using his abilities to save people and chase down crooks. "And if I'm still awake afterwards, we can make cookies or something."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie frowned at what he said about dealing with it. Charlie understood. He'd been dealing with some horror he couldn't remember for ten years now. But, he knew what made him feel better. So, maybe he could help with Lori? He giggled a bit at what he said. "I think we were shut ins all day. It's night now," he said, grabbing the other by the hands. "C'mon, then. Up! Up!" He said, trying to pull the other out of bed. As soon as he got Lori out, he made his way to his own room to change. This evening he decided to dress like he normally did. It's been sweats, his suit, and PJs for the last couple of days, so he was happy to have on his usual clothes. He usually dressed pretty nice. He had on a white button up and a stripped brown cardigan on. His pants were nice and brown, but his shoes were a bit less nice. Just a pair of very clean brown converse. He always needed comfy shoes. He made his way back out, twisting his body to pop his back. He was feeling a lot better, but figured some exercise would do both of them good. "Lo-ri~" He sounded out, keeping a bright smile on his face. Someone had to. It's been a rough coupe of days. "You ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 pm
AiRozu-chan
Oh, and I changed my ending quote a while back. It's a fight song now. Unfortunately, on that album two songs later the singer dies, and two songs after that the protagonist dies.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was almost tempted to see if Charlie could get him up on his own, but he knew that shadows would be involved, and he had felt them enough for awhile now. Having them whip past and sometimes strike him was one thing, uncomfortable, but not horrible. But having them dig out bullets lodged in his body, that had been thoroughly creepy. They felt like the fog you see in a horror movie when a vampire is lurking around, but that fog had been in him, slithering past muscles and arteries and even organs. It was creepy as hell. Not wanting a tentacle onslaught, he went ahead and pulled himself out of bed, and as soon as Charlie was gone, set about changing. He could have developed an interest in more sophisticated apparel, if enough people pressured him that way, but it was impractical for him. With his ability to bulk up or streamline himself, his build could change dramatically very rapidly. So he compromised a little by never looking completely slovenly, but never going sophisticated. Basically cargo pants, t-shirts, and sweat jackets for life. Yay. It was late enough, he didn't feel like putting as much effort in, so it was just tan cargo, plain white t-shirt, and a black jacket. When he put effort in, things often matched, and he would wear band t-shirts.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." He stepped out and regarded Charlie, "back to being ourselves, are we? It's a good look for you."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:03 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: youre so optimistic XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie took a quick look at Lori, who was the same man he always was. It was nice to be back in his usual ware, but Lori was the same as usual. He smiled brilliantly at the compliment. "And you look like you, Lori," he added, chuckling a bit. He always found Lori attractive, so it was a compliment to him. However, Lori didn't have to take it that way. He took a hold of Lori's sleeve, walking him out towards the door. "It should feel nice outside. Wanna go to the park?" He asked, though he was already walking that way. He had a one track mind at the moment: Make Lori feel better. He pulled the poor man all the way to the park, which actually was only half a mile anyway. They would walk the long trail often through the trees and bushes. He finally let go of Lori when they got there. "Ah! Look! Lightening bugs," he said excitedly, already going to catch one. He caught one pretty easily, showing it to the other excitedly. "Remember when we used to catch these when I was younger?" he asked. He remembered the two going out and making a contest on who could catch the most. One night when Charlie won, he had kept them as a prize, keeping them by his bedside. Unfortunately by the next morning, they were all dead. The holes ate the top were too small. He remembered crying to Lori because he had killed them all without them knowing. By then, the hero probably knew how frail-hearted the other was. He never hurt a villain too brutally. Just enough to keep him down. He wanted to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:44 pm
AiRozu-chan
It's hard to find suitable songs that incorporate darkness as a positive thing. And technically most everyone dies between the next song and the one after that.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He quirked an eyebrow, not sure if Charlie's statement was supposed to be an insult, a compliment, or just a plain statement. He couldn't really see it being an insult, rather, he couldn't see Charlie insulting him at the moment, so it had to be one of the other two, which were fine either way. It was early spring, so it probably was pretty nice out, though spring had a way of being bipolar in regards to temperature. "That's fine...hey, you were heading that way anyway, why ask?" He didn't mind, but it seemed weird to ask which way but already be heading one. The illusion of choice maybe? Whatever. Charlie was pretty much pulling him the entire way, but he didn't particularly mind, he was a bit tired and had had a lot on his mind for some time, so having someone else take charge was a welcome relief.
The park was full of fireflies, which seemed a bit early, but they were always so pretty. "Yeah, you've always been pretty good at catching them." He wasn't very good at catching them, or rather, he had a tendency to let them do most of the work. Not long after, a firefly alighted on him, slowly flexed its wings a time or two, and then took off back into the night. That's how he tended to catch them. He had sometimes kept them when he was little, putting them in jars to light up he and his mother's room until his grandparents would see them and make him take them back out. Most of the time though he would let them back out into the wild at the end of the night. He knew they had lives of their own that needed living, who was he to imprison them against their will.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:03 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: understandable

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie walked along, figuring Lori would follow. He'd grab some fireflies every now and then. He was enjoying some of this time, smiling back at the other. "Lori?" He started, a genuine look on his face. "Thank you for taking me in. I'm not quite sure what I would be today if you didn't," he said, chuckling a bit at the thought. Would he be a normal person? Someone just living life, trying to hide his powers? Nah, he would've been a super hero anyway, he felt. He probably would've died by now, however. He was naive, and a bit oblivious. He was happy to have Lori with him. He took Lori by the hand, walking with him up a grassy hill, one where Charlie had spent hours looking at clouds. Once at the top, he laid down, patting the grab beside him. "It's a clear night. You can see all the stars," he said, eyeing the bright stars above.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers