Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 pm
AiRozu-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

He didn't try to hold him back, not physically at least. "Wait, Charlie, I'm sorry. You are strong and damn good in the field, so for something to freak you out like that...it scared me too, ok? I guess I get a little more panicky when you are the one hurt, not me. Don't take it as a remark about your capabilities, I just care for you a lot. I don't want to see you hurt." He stayed where he was on the bed, partially because going after Charlie would just make things worse, partially because he had been losing blood all the while now and he was starting to weaken. "I'm supposed to be this great hero, but here I let you get injured like this with no witnesses, and when I come to check on you, I'm shot up by street thugs." To be fair, Charlie had been freaking out, but there was no point in bringing that up now, it would be counterproductive to say the least. "Don't be an idiot like me. Stick around for awhile, let the doctors check you over and give you the ok to leave. Not an order or anything, you are my partner and partners don't order each other around. Just advice from someone who has made more mistakes."

"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

❤I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie grimaced as he limped out of the bed, trying to find his clothes. "Well you didn't have to be a jerk about it," he said, unable to find his clothes. He didn't know that Julia had taken them to wash them, fix them up, and bring them back by the time he was good to go. He was still looking, and was getting more and more irritated, especially with the nose bleed. He grabbed a few tissues, shoving them up his nostrils. "You didn't let me get injured. I probably did something stupid to impress you or something, I don't know," he said, fed up and sounding like he was going to break down any second if he didn't find his suit. He was hurting a bit, and it was hard to get around, but he was sure he would heal quickly. He'd just be sore tomorrow. "I'll be fine. I've been through worse and you know this." He was irritated. He got hurt right when he was given more freedom and now him and Lori were fighting, and now he couldn't find his damn suit to leave. "You can stop parenting me, now. I-I'm fine. I can do this, okay? I can. I can. I can," he said, though halfway through, he started breaking down. He was crying now, holding onto a table to keep his balance as he thought about just how mad and useless he was.

❤But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
But take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
But you can take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah❤

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He didn't know Charlie's clothes weren't in there either, he hadn't been in for long. But given that they weren't evident, they probably weren't around. And then Charlie was crying, not that he could blame him, and the parental factor wanted to go over and scoop him up and tell him everything was going to be ok, but the blood loss was telling him to maybe save it for later. Still, he forced himself to stand, even though everything started spinning for a second after he was on his feet. He walked over so that he was standing in front of Charlie. He wouldn't force him to look him in the eye, but he was there and was looking in that direction. "Yeah, I know you can take care of yourself. But some s**t is just too big for one person. I think this is one of those occasions. I know you think I'm babying you, and maybe I am a little hesitant to see you out there in the line of fire, but I have seen friends killed because they thought they could handle it on their own. I've seen monsters out there that still give me nightmares. I know this is your first day as my partner, and you want to prove that you are ready. But part of being ready is knowing when you need help, and being responsible enough to seek it out. I know you know this. Otherwise, I would not have made you my partner, no matter how good you are in a fight." He was confident that Charlie would physically heal soon enough, but there were other scars to worry about, and he wasn't so sure they were going to heal right. "I don't think your clothes are in here, so you may as well wait around until they are brought back. That, and do you really want to leave me here by myself? I'm kinda fading out at the moment. No way I could make it back home on my own.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:45 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked over slowly as the other started talking, trying to sniffle, but it was mostly blood. It seemed to be slowing down though. Whatever he tried to remember, he decided not to do that again. He was still being stubborn, wanting to still leave anyway regardless of what Lori said. He wasn't as angry anymore, but was still upset because he acted out. He was suppose to be an adult, and here he was fighting with Lori. He just wanted to lock himself up in his room and never come out. When the other started talking about being weak, that finally snapped him out of it. He reached over instinctively, grabbing a hold of his unhurt arm. "Why're you pushing yourself? Come lay down," he said quickly, tired and bringing himself together. He was pulling Lori over, grimacing from working as he made Lori lay in the bed, even though Charlie was the patient. "I'm sorry for lashing out," he mumbled out after he got the other on the bed, frowning.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

That snapped him right out of it, just as he thought it would. "You're still a patient here too, you know. What kind of a hero would I be if I let an injured man play nurse on me?" He smiled, but he was exhausted, and he knew he wasn't quite done yet. "Besides, partners take care of each other, and until I know you are alright, preferably settled back down and awaiting professionally licensed care, I can't get these damn bullets out." By which he meant put his healing into hyperdrive, the flesh behind the bullet stitching itself together fast enough that the bullets would be shoved out. Kind of like Wolverine. A less short, less angry, less "bub"-y Wolverine. Actually, he wasn't much like Wolverine at all, it was probably just the blood loss talking again. "We should probably stick together better from now on. I don't think Julia appreciates having to tow us both in to the hospital. And she probably knows enough embarrassing stories about me to force me to submit to that plan. You're the only free one, for now." s**t, now he was rambling. He needed to go night-night soon, preferably after getting the bullets out.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie frowned at the other, shrugging. "I mean, I'm sore. And have a random nose bleed, but I think I'm fine, Lori. I don't have bullets crammed in me," he added, looking over the bloodied gauze Lori had on him. It made him worried. Did he not care about his on mortality? Did he want to die? He gave a small smile at what the other said, his fingers trailing over the gauze, shadows brushing over Lori's skin. Lori had felt them before. It was like a cold pressure, but not much else. It could hurt if hit hard enough, but in general was just a light, cool pressure, like a pressing a stone stuck out in the winter air into your skin. "Yeah. That sounds good," he said, liking that the other was rambling. It meant he wasn't freaking out anymore. Besides, maybe he'd be more cooperative with the next question. "I can get the bullets out, if you'd like. I've been practicing. You won't have to over exert yourself, or have a doctor scraping inside for pieces with metal," he said, hoping the other would be okay with that. He was worried, and was more than able to do that. He had actually been shot a couple times without Lori knowing, an just dug them out with his powers later. He got pretty good at it. It wasn't painless, and was kind of cold, but he'd rather do it than a doctor or Lori himself, sense he's been acting weird with the whole healing factor. He looked back up at Lori in his lovely eyes, hoping he'd let him.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 pm
AiRozu-chan
ooc: Just leaving you with a quote from a song I'm listening to: "I ain't looking for no head from some f*cking living dead."

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"When I got here, you were just shy of everything broken and were decidedly unconscious. Nice healing factor. A little jealous." For a moment he wasn't sure that he had heard Charlie right, was he really willing to pick the bullets out with his shadows? It sounded like it, which made him wonder how he had gotten so much practice. His mind was becoming more foggy by the moment, and at this stage, he probably would not have been able to do it on his own anyway. "Go ahead. Should only be three. I trust you." He went quiet after that, knowing soon there would be shadowy tendrils sinking further into him than he had ever anticipated. On the one hand they were only like cold wisps of air, on the other hand cold wisps of air an inch or three into your arm was still creepy. He doubted it would hurt, he had remarkable pain tolerance, but he knew it would feel weird as hell. That and wasn't Julia still out in the hall thinking some serious stuff was going on? Oh well, that would be dealt with later. He didn't want to close his eyes, once he closed them, they probably wouldn't open again for a while, and while he totally trusted Charlie, he still didn't like the idea of passing out on the operating table so to speak. "Whenever you are ready. I'm about as sedate as I'm going to get unless you actually knock me out, which would be mean."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Gimme the song, boy

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie smirked at that, shaking his head. "'I'm not gonna lie. Everything really really hurts," he said, looking them over again. When he was allowed, he was relieved, making his way over to the small doctor's area where they had q tips and gauze and such. He grabbed a roll of gauze to use before coming back. He saw the other closing his eyes, and was glad he was relaxing. Tensed muscles would be difficult to work around. Especially ones as hard at Lori's. Without thinking about the fact he was in a hospital gown, or even the act of doing so, he got up on the bed to straddle Lori so he could work better. He slowly removed the gauze on his arms, frowning at the holes in his arm. He really needed to be more careful. The shadows of his fingers slipped inside his arms slowly. It only felt like a cool breeze. The shadows weren't big, so they didn't put a lot of pressure on. Charlie was concentrating hard, moving the shadows until he could feel a small structure in the way. "This might hurt a little," he warned, the shadows looping around the bullet before slowly sliding it out. It definitely hurt, but it would've been worse with tweezers. He went ahead and worked on the other one, doing the same thing, also popping that one out. "Do you want me to sew them too? Or just wrap them back up?" He asked, moving down Lori's lap a little to work on his side better. He took the gauze off that one too, working on that bullet. It was a little harder to find, sense he ha to go around organs too, but it seemed like it didn't hit anything too important that wouldn't heal in time. He popped that one out as well, holding the bullets in his hand. He waited for Lori's answer to the sewing before doing anything else, just wanting him to feel better.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 am
AiRozu-chan
"Frankenhooker" by The 69 Eyes They are the band that did the song "Shadow of Your Love" which is the namesake for this rp.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He mentally cringed as Charlie got up on the bed. If anyone came in at the moment, there would be a whole hell of a lot of explaining to do, but at least Charlie didn't seem conscious of it. And then the awkwardness really started. Even though the shadows didn't hurt, he had been right about them feeling weird. Hang a cooling breeze, breezes weren't supposed to travel into his arm. He cringed for just a moment when the shadow wrapped around the first bullet in his arm. It didn't hurt at all, maybe he was a littler further gone than he had realized. It was taking Charlie a while as he was being very careful, during this time the blood kept oozing out. He hadn't lost so much as to be in danger, but part way through the removal of the second bullet from his arm, his eyes finally closed and he was out. Thus he didn't hear the question about whether or not he wanted the injuries sewn up. He was looking a little pale, but overall not too bad.
Julia poked her head in just as Charlie was pulling the bullet out of Lori's stomach. At first she had no clue what was going on and was about to scream at Charlie, but she noticed the bullets in his hand. She smiled and closed the door back. That was definitely a blackmail-worthy image, but what Charlie was doing was pretty sweet. Honestly, she was pretty sure Lori would actually have to be dying before she would be willing to do something like that. Just thinking about it grossed her out. She sent one of the officers down to get food for Charlie, and afterwards he was to get a doctor to come look at Lori. By that time Lori would probably be fairly well healed, but she'd be skinned alive if she let one of her supers get out of the hospital without first being okayed by a doctor.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: nice. ill look that up tomorrow. My bf is asleep rn and idk where my headphones are lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was a bit nervous when he saw how pale Lori was getting. Especially when the other didn't respond. He decided to just wrap them up and leave the sewing to the professionals. Sure, he knew how, but he wasn't as quick and was somewhat clumsy. He wrapped them back up and tried to stop the blood flow best he could. He looked down at Lori's passed out face, and was filled with dread. This wasn't going to work out. He wanted it to, so badly, but he didn't think Lori would ever feel the same way, no matter what. Was it him? Was Charlie just...not interesting? Not good enough? Was it just the ages or was Charlie just...not what Lori wanted, as a person? The thought of his partner just...not loving him back because he straight up didn't was heartbreaking to say the least. He reached up and pressed his lips against the other's forehead, wondering if that was the closest they'd ever get. Well, until he realized their position. Then, he promptly moved off, deciding to get a doctor for Lori. He put the bullets on a table and stuck his mask back on before going towards the door. However, he was greeted with a tray of some kind of hospital food and a doctor. He took the food, deciding to eat as the doctor worked on Lori's wounds, and then went to check on his own. Lori was all sewed up and such quickly, and Charlie was told to rest and given a bunch of pain meds. He was advised to not take them until bed, for they made people a little loopy. Charlie was sure he'd be fine, but just in case, he took them. He sat back in the chair, and was told that they could leave when they wanted. He decided to dose off in the chair, and see if Lori would wake him to go home, or if morning would come first. Happy birthday to him.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 am
AiRozu-chan
Why are we both still up? It's 4 am.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

His body decided that these injuries were serious enough, after the doctor stitched him up, it took over and starting healing things, at least enough so that the stitches weren't doing all of the work. Being unconscious actually helped out, it didn't need to divert much energy to keeping him going, but it soon realized that it hadn't eaten all day. Only an hour or so after he had passed out, he awoke ravenous. He looked about to find Charlie and found him asleep in a chair. He couldn't help but smile, the boy was pretty cute, and after all of this fuss, he was just asleep. Julia had just come in to check on them.
"I can't take you two anywhere, can I?" She shook her head, but she was still smiling.
"You know from your old man's stories, I was a lot worse when I was his age."
"Yeah, you were." Her smile faded and there was a serious look to her eyes. "When are you going to tell him? With what all is happening, you can't be giving him false hope. He needs to know. Hell, he probably is already suspicious."
Lori sighed, "he is suspicious. And I know I need to tell him. It's just...I sort of blundered into this business. I got lucky none of my blundering was fatal. I don't want to shove him into it all of the way until he is ready for it."
She put her hand on his arm, the uninjured one, it was a hell of a lot easier than reaching his shoulder. "If you wait too long, he's going to be in the thick of it whether he's ready or not. And he's not going to have the safety line he's used to. The police can back him to an extent, but there is only so much we can do."
"I know. I'm working on it, I promise."
She rolled her eyes, "here, your spare costume. So you can get out of here without ruining his cover."
"Why do you-"
"-because if you relied only on yourself having them, there would be no Paragon, only Lori the Great. Seriously, you forget this all of the time. And it's my job to cover you, right? Speaking of, I've already taken the liberty of finding a back way out of here for you."
Lori nodded. He was tempted to wake Shadow up, but after how long the day had been, he thought better of it. He carefully picked the boy up, cradling him in his arms as if he weighed nothing. It was dark out already, so it was easier for him to sneak back home. Still, he did have to be careful, just in case. Once home, he placed Charlie in his (Lori's) bed and tucked him in. Then he went to fix something for dinner, then maybe something extra for when Charlie woke up.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: bc i slept til like 3 pm im fine XD also honestly i can remember if they let you keep your underwear in gowns but im gonna assume Charlie at least has those on XD Um also this boy is OUT so if ya wanna do something let me know or it can be the next day or whatever. I got nothin bc im ready for tomorrow my guy.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was absolutely out of it. He was worn out, and he had basically shut normally. Usually he was a lighter sleeper, but the talking and the carrying did not rouse him. Even Lori taking the pain meds out of his hand didn't wake him up. The only time he stirred was when he rolled to him side, curling up into a small ball in Lori's bed. Somehow in his subconscious, he smiled. He always slept better in Lori's bed, even if he didn't know he was in it. Maybe the smell or the texture was a learned trait by now, imprinted on him. He was out completely for the whole night.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:31 am
AiRozu-chan
No plans, just wanted to give you an opportunity if you so desired. Also, I'm dead tired. Going to bed now. Also, my status update was an evil pun response to yours. Read it.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

The only benefit to this at all was the fact that Lori could use the microwave without being glared at or given a reproving look, or whatever the hell Charlie felt like doing to signify that Lori could have done so much better. Hell, sometimes he just really did not want to go through the effort. This was one of those times. He downed a few cups of ramen, he had upgraded to cups in the vain hope that it would be enough to at least lessen the teasing, but it hadn't at all. He tried reading a little more, but just kept running over the same lines due to exhaustion. Though, to be fair, it was an interesting line, something along the lines of "he had always thought he would die by being run over by an elephant while he was having sex, or something like that." Lori's sleep-addled brain played with the image for awhile, but every way he turned it, it just looked weird.
He went back to his room, to see if he could possibly share the bed, but Charlie had migrated to the center, and unless he wanted to curl up on an injury, there wasn't space for him. He thought about sleeping in the chair, but then scoffed at the idea. "Hell," he thought, "I'm old. I can't be doing that kind of s**t anymore." It felt weird, but that left the couch or Charlie's room. Curiosity got the better of him, and he migrated that way.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: unless you want Lori to DIG this is what i got lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie's room was much like any kid's room. He had quite a few posters of favorite superheroes: Wonder Woman, Gambit (First crush), Nightcrawler, The Flash, and such. He had some art up as well: some Van Gogh, and other posters made by artists he was a fan of online. His walls were a sky blue, and his blue sheets with clouds on them matched. It was honestly pretty cutesy. It was also unmade, for Charlie never understood why people made their beds if they were to just sleep in them again. It was pretty minimal, a book shelf with various books and knickknacks that he both brought from his old home, an that Lori had given him. As soon as Lori pulled back the covers more to sleep in, a book was hiding under the blankets simply called "The Blacksmith's Apprentice". On the back, the synopsis read that the plot was basically about a very young apprentice falling in love with his older blacksmith master. It was a fantasy, and looked very old and worn, and even had dog eared pages. One that was dog eared was very special: the apprentice kissing the blacksmith as a confession. Inside, was a folded up piece of paper with various scribbles inside, which had many marked out.
I'm in love with you.
I'm sorry to bring this on you, but I really like you.
I love you so much and I don't know what else to do but tell you.
Age is just a number, right?
Just kiss him!
I love you, and then kiss him????
I want to be more to you than just you're sidekick.
I'm old enough to make my own decisions.
I JUST WANT TO KISS HIM!

Below this was just scribbles, obviously made because Charlie was getting irritated. It seemed like he wanted to make a good confession, but nothing was coming out. In the corner near the bottom was also one more simple sentence: I'm scared This was all that was in plain sight. Well, there was also his bunny slippers at the bottom of the bed.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He actually felt kinda bad, invading like this, but there was no way he was going to shove Charlie over to the side and he was injured just enough that he did not want to crash on the couch for the night. Charlie's room was...kind of kid-like. He really couldn't blame himself for thinking of him as a kid, not with this sort of evidence. Curiosity got the better of him, and he started reading the book. Logic would dictate that he start at the beginning, but he was more curious about how it related to Charlie, so he read all of the ear marked pages. He got through most of them before weariness finally got the better of him. He set the book aside, for once not falling asleep with the book on top of him, then on a spur of the moment, he grabbed up a pencil, and under the "I'm scared" note, he wrote "you did well." That was probably going to get him in trouble, the fact that he had seen it, but what the hell, maybe it was the weariness talking, but he felt like things were probably more open between them and encourage him, or something like that. He placed everything on the nightstand before dozing off, his injured arm resting on his chest, well clearing the other injuries. They didn't hurt, but there was no point in risking it.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive