Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Sealing The Deal (Eckios + Trevel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You work for me now, got it?
continued from here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 am
Eckios had worked himself to the point of exhaustion. Wobbling forward the child rubbed at his eyes as he yawned. Covering his mouth encase he accidentally used his powers, he sighed as his shoulders sagged. His stomach rumbled in protest reminding him he was hungry. Shuffling to find Trevel, Eckios poked his head inside the room he had last seen the other in. It was nearly morning time, and Kio was nervous he didn't have enough night before the on coming dawn. "Trevel... I got everything on your list and some extra stuff.." The tealblood explained.

"Do you want your clothes back..? I should go here in a bit... eets going to be morning soon." The troll mentioned as he worried at his bottom lip. Teal circles had formed under his eyes, evidence of his energy levels. As he spoke, the boy's stomach growled at him.

BatFox Mom had found herself a stair case to hang off. Her troll was working under a purpleblood. While seeing him scramble to work was troubling, the hemospectrum was best to be left as is. Eckios and his belief trolls were equals disturbed the teal winged fang beast.

Eckios blinked rapidly a few times to clear the fog, and stay alerted to chat with the other troll all the while.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 am
Trevel had been lounging in one of his living rooms, watching tv when Kio came in. He looked to Eckios and smirked. "Good." He said simply, getting up. "Most my other servants don't tire so easily." He mentioned, walking to the other troll. "Heh, you plan to walk to your dirty den tonight? It'll be morning before you make it." He warned, leaning in to whisper, "I bet those day walking beasts would love to rip a little pathetic troll like you limb from limb before devouring your insides." He gave another smirk as he pulled away.

He shrugged, "if you want to die, be my guest." He manipulated, moving to leave the room for his final meal of the evening. "Oh, and keep the clothes.. it smells like you." He added. "Go on, go race the sun." He waved him off before walking again, knowing he'd likely beg to stay the day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 am
Eckios had glanced at the tv curiously. However, his full attention was directed more so at Trevel. Eckios looked down as he mentioned most of his other workers didn't tire easily.

Frowning as he called his hive dirty, Kio poked his lower lip out. Just as he was trying to decide what to do, the other leaned in. Eckios didn't want to die from sun exposure. His whisper made Eckios nervous.

Whimpers of fear rose from him. "I..I don't want the monsters to eat me...!" Eckios reached out for the other, grabbing at his hand with a gentle tug. "I don't want to die in the sun...I.." His eyes welled up some. "I'm tired..and hungry. May I please, please stay the day?" Eckios begged his expression hopeful as he tried to get his approval.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:25 am
Trevel smirked while his back was to Kio, changing to a more, neutral expression. He ignored the hand grasping his. "Hmm.. what would I get out of you staying in my hive... except maybe fleas?" He asked, trying to manipulate this boy for all he is worth... hell, maybe he'd get a new servant out of it.

"My servants pay part of their wages to have their own room. I'm not sure it'd be fair for them if you stayed for free." He added, wondering what Kio even had to offer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:31 am
Eckios looked scared as he waited for Trevel to respond. Kio whined gently as his good eye gazed at him with fear and concern. Eckios looked down as he let go of Trevel. Staring down at his feet he contemplated what to offer. "You can have some of my Beetles.. u..um.. I'd happily be your friend in exchange as well? Also, I don't have fleas.." He mumbled as he rubbed his arm.

Peering back at Trevel he wondered if he would have to go into the forest to find a tree to hide in if the other said no ultimately.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:34 am
Trevel tapped his chin, appearing to be in thought. "Hmm, I am filthy rich. I don't really need the beetles." He told him, "nor do I need friends." He added, smirking some. "I could use another servant though." He mentioned, tapping his chin more. "I don't know if a small broken pathetic thing like you could handle working for me though... hmm..." Trevel knew the other would rather stay at his hive than risk making it back to his own hive.

Trevel shrugged, "I'm not sure what we should do. Being my servant would mean you'd have to live here... at least most the time." He mentioned, wondering if he'd accept the offer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:37 am
Eckios looked sad as the other seemed to reject his offers. What was he going to do?! He wanted to have a friend of his own. Eilidh was like another lusus along with Xavier. Yet another kid his age would have been nice to call a friend.

Eckios narrowed his eyes a little. "I'm not broken..! Not completely. I can handle working." He looked at him with a determined expression. "I..I am too scared to travel to my own hive. Please.." He added nervously.

Fidgeting, Kio nodded in agreement at the other. "I have a troll Mom and Dad... as long as I can see them still...I well.." Eckios pursed his lips. "that isn't so bad...I can be your servant and friend." Eckios blushed teal as he nipped at his own bottom lip. He looked to Trevel with a hopeful expression in his mismatched eyes.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 am
Trevel raised a brow as Kio mentioned troll parents. No one had troll parents so why did he? "Whatever. I will have one of my other servants set up a room for you." He told him, "Follow me." He ordered, heading to his study. The highblood then dug through his filing cabinet, pulling out a paper. He set it on the desk with a pen then slid it to Kio.

"Sign this and we have a deal." He told him, watching him closely. He moved to the door to close it so the others lusus wasn't there. He then slid behind him, "Go on, sign it. You'll get your own room and I'll pay you for your work.. and you won't be pushed outside when the sun is up." He coaxed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 am
Eckios brightened up as he told him he would have a room setup for him. Nodding in understanding, Eckios followed after him.

Once in the other boy's study be waited near the desk. Peering behind him, he watched as he closed the door. As he slid behind him, Kio tensed up a little. Reaching for the pen, his hand trembled slightly. Gulping he glanced over the paper work before setting the pen to paper and writing out his first and last name.

Once done he set the pen down, peering back at Trevel shyly. He tilted his head curiously as he turned around to face him.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:49 am
Trevel smirked, stepping away from him. "I'll have you fitted for a few more uniforms. Go eat if you desire, I'll go ensure your room is set up." He told him, taking the contract and putting it with his locked files. He then stepped out of the room, shooing the other out so he could lock his study room.

"Go on." The highblood moved down the hallway, flagging a servant down and ordering them to set up a room.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:52 am
Eckios looked at him, then the document he had only glanced at. Without having really studied what it said, he watched it be locked up. Tilting his head, the tealblood pursued his lower lip in contemplation. "Okay...I am hungry anyway." He agreed finally as he followed the other out of the office. More outfits, and a room of his own? Eckios had to wonder if Eilidh and Xavier would be able to come visit, or if he could go tell them tomorrow night!

Either way, he was content to stay for the day, it was much safer after all. Peering over his shoulder back at the other troll, Eckios smiled softly. For what it was worth, maybe this would be a good change of pace. Humming to himself, Kio wandered away from the office. He had to attend to a few things before it got any earlier and he fell asleep.

Hobo Pixi
annnnd thats both of them

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out