[PRP] How Sporty (Hawkin - Avvisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi had lots of experience with interviews now, or at least, interviews with trolls who were working on becoming famous! What she didnt have much experience on was, well, interviews about anything else. She felt a little at a loss on how to fill this gap in her experience, and was in a bit of a pickle with what to do about it. Was she supposed to interview like, fancy restaurants? Or trolls in the military? What did readers want?! Then Rey waddled in and honked a miracle. "Why not sports?" Avvisi's eyes lit up, sports! They were almost as good as a Superstar Competition, maybe even better, she knew some trolls were a little more bloodthirsty than herself, she bet they would love the idea of a sports article!

With that, Avvisi packed up her microphone, notebook, and pen, and made her way to the Civisect park. There was supposed to be a pretty cool skate park near there, not to mention it was a good spot for meeting thrill-seekers who gathered and left for exciting adventures in groups. The tealblood arrived at the skate-park and looked around for anyone interesting.

Unaru
Tell me if you need me to change anything or add more to go off of.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 pm
It seemed like there was a decent smattering of skaters at the park tonight. The usual crew, from what Hawk could gather. The tealblood and his ever present headphones was warming up on the half pipe. Even at his age he just LOOKED extreme. The scars trailing all over his body, and it seemed like his eye was either sealed shut from some accident, or he just never opened it, it was anyone's guess.
Papbeats was sitting on the sidelines, doing tiny little stretches in case his troll decided to have him hop on the board when he was done warming up. It was a good bonding experience for the two, even if Papbeats didn't share the exact same enthusiasm for death defying thrills.
While Hawk was definitely not a "pro" by any means, he demonstrated a lot more skill than his age group should. It seemed as though his level was closer to that of his teenaged counterparts than other children. Then again, the other kids were probably spending more time figuring out how they wanted to serve the crown once they were of age. Hawkin spent very little time concerning himself over such "trivial" matters.
The boy did some flips when catching air, and even landed a short lived hand stand before skating back down the pipe.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyes fell upon a troll who was really taking the spotlight here at the skate-park, and she lit up. This was the troll she wanted to interview, the one doing all the super cool tricks and things. The tealblood whipped out her mic, smoothed down her skirt, and walked over to the skater. She waved at him, and called out, "Excuse me! Sir!" Avvisi tried to call out over the noise of everyone skating around and such. "Boy in the rainbow sweater!" She said again, waving him over. She had been distracted by his neat tricks, and only once she called attention to it did the tealblood reporter notice the bright colors that the boy wore. She frowned as she noticed the green, teal, blue and purple colors. What color was he? Well his scars said tealblood, but why wear colors of a higher rank than her own? Avvisi suddenly felt apprehensive, what if this kid was a rebel. Still, she had called him over, and she wasnt going to back down now! "Could i have a moment of your time?"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:11 pm
Hawk was in his own little world, absentminded and toying with the idea of rumbling up some new terrain in the park. Though, if he did that one more time, the other skaters might finally start to catch on that it was him. There were only so many skateparks in Civisect to get kicked out of.
Papbeats was the one to notice the girl trying to get his attention. The lusus let out a serious of honks and squeaks, alerting his child that he was being summoned.
Finally his attention turned to the other tealblood, she didn't exactly look like she belonged here, which meant a change of pace. Hawk was always up for something new. The boy zipped down the ramp and let his board coast toward her before coming to a stop and kicking it up under his arm.
"'Sup dudette, need something?" He asked, the laid back almost lazy tone in his voice was very skater, and a stark contrast to the noise blasting out of his headphones.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi smiled as the boy finally came her way. "Yes, actually!" She started off, checking her microphone one last time. Yep, everything was in place! "Hello! Im Avvisi Quills, and im doing an article on sports, and my goodness your tricks were just amazing!" Avvisi adjusted the pen in her hair real quick, and continued. "I wanted to ask you about those tricks you were doing, the ones on that skateboard. It looks like you must practice to be able to do such cool tricks, do you have a favorite? What got you into the sport?"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm
Hawkin stood there for a hot sec as the girl rattled off her spiel. Dang she was high energy."Hey, nice to meet ya. I'm Hawkin Adrnal," he said once she took a breath and he flashed her the shaka sign. Questions, about skating? The tealblood would rather BE skating, but if this little dudette had that much energy maybe he could convince her to give it a shot.
"Sure sis, I was just doing some rock 'n rolls, and disasters on the half pipe, warming up ya know? Don't know if I've got a favorite trick, but grinding down a huge railing is always a sick thrill."
When Avvisi asked about how he got into skateboarding he just sort of stared at her blankly. "Ya know, I'm not too sure. Just always loved chasing the thrills dudette, guess skateboarding was the first one to really get my pumpbuscuit going." He dropped his board back to the ground. "Since your so interested in the skateboarding world, why not give it a shot, sis?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded along as the boy told her about skating. This was just what she needed. An experienced skater talking about his story. And he had such interesting.. scars? Surly there was a story behind those as well. Her mind was racing a mile a minute as she listened with a smile. Then a look of surprise replaced the polite smile as he asked her if she wanted to actually skate herself."Oh what?" She said lamely, still taken aback. She was a reporter! Not a thrill seeker. How was she going to get out of this in a polite fashion? "Thats very kind of you but, uh," Avvisi started, blushing in embarrassment. Maybe it was better to actually do the trick with him tho, wasn't the best way to report on something from having real life experiences? "I, i mean, yes okay, ide love to." She blushed as she clipped her microphone to her parka, so she could record hands-free. "Do you, like, hold me or something? Can i ride, uh, behind you?" She didnt know if she wanted to get on the board all by herself, maybe she could just hold onto him, the tealblood thought hopefully.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas