Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] who lights the way for the aimless? [Alexis/Jeremiah] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm
Quote:
to: Mercer

you have free time this week?
wanted to tlk abt returning 2 court
more in depth nyways
if u dont its fine

azuredreams
backdated around early july, probably? figured it'd work better starting w/ texts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:33 pm
    tab text to: alexis tucker

weekends are better, otherwise, it will have be
    arranged for either early morning or evenings.
    which are fine, before you say anything, as i
    can make arrangements for you.

The phone dinged a moment later.

you had best be serious about this.
    ... and cut the 'if u don't it's fine'.

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:48 pm
Quote:
to: Mercer

dont have anythin this wknd, wouldnt be asking if i wasnt serious
its not like im dying. i can wait until it works for u

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 pm

9am, saturday morning.
    i will pick you up and we'll go to court.
    be ready.

Another ding as apparently Jeremiah was a rapid fire texter.

also that you missed the point
    with the cut it out but we'll
    work on that.

Jeremiah would be there, bright and early, actually before it was 9am because he had told Alexis to be ready by that time which meant he had to be there earlier. He was waiting on the small porch with what looked like a particularly old book in hand that he was reading (and it would disappear away the moment Alexis appeared, tucked away into that pocket space because it made it easy to keep notebooks and magical tomes at hand).
Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:31 am
Alexis crossed the threshold of the front door at precisely one minute after nine, in blues and greens, a metal-link bracelet around one wrist; they'd taken more to elbow-length sleeves lately, suddenly uncomfortable with all that skin covered. There would never be a good solution, but this was good enough, good enough. The burn scarring was preferable, for strangers looking at their arms.

They ran a hand through their hair, suddenly self-conscious, awkward. "Mornin'."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:20 pm
Jeremiah closed the book the moment the door opened, it disappearing a second later. His fingers flicked in greeting at Alexis, head tilting slightly.

"Morning," he replied, shoulders rolling and stepping towards them. "Are you ready to go? Court is ... changed but we'll go over that."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 am
"Always ready." Alexis extended a hand, assuming that was probably what was wanted; they opened their mouth for a second, instinct to make a comment sharp on their tongue, but now wasn't the time. They had to learn how to be good, put it into practice; they could do it, they thought, with proper guidance.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:56 pm
That they did not have a snappy remark was worth noting. Jeremiah merely nodded and, without needing to be terribly close, they both disappeared. For him it was like taking a breath in and out, for Alexis it was simply a matter of blinking.

One moment they were in Ashdown, the next other ashdown standing outside what was once Town Hall. "It's anchored to this place now," Jeremiah said, "so that it can be reached by all- not just easily so by Nobles."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 am
There was an awkward moment where Alexis' hand was still outstretched, before their brain caught up to the fact Jeremiah hadn't needed it to move them as well; they put it in one of their pockets without a word, without a huff. Their lips curled up a little, just a little, at the Court itself. "'s good. Was kind of a pain to reach before."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 pm
Once they were in other ashdown was when Jeremiah touched them. It was a guiding press of fingers against their elbow as they headed towards the door. "There's places for the wargs and the moonwalkers within now as well, though Nobles do not have access to it. It is their space, just as Nobles have space."

Inside it looked more like Court but also like Town Hall at the same time. There were creatures here and there, clearly going about their business, and only a couple fetches were seen (though you could barely tell they were fetches, given their appearance was not so skeletal anymore).

"Our demesnes are gone," he told them, "and in their stead we have a different sort of space. One that enables us to perform our duties."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 pm
Alexis still shivered, a little bit, at his fingers against their skin - cold, comparatively - and the shake was very small, but it was there; the instinctual desire of I can't be touched.

"What different sort'f space?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 pm
Thankfully it was only a moment of touch, Jeremiah - strangely enough - able to pick up on more than just physical cues now.

They were walking down a hallway, passed double doors that likely lead to what was the Great Hall of the Court. "While I do not find the changes to be anything new ... We are now advocates and representatives of those that make this world home. If there are problems, of the dispute variety and similar, we handle them. We guide where we can, we help and we assist- we do not rule."

Eventually they came to another pair of double doors that opened with a flick of Jeremiah's fingers towards them.

It was, essentially, a sitting room that was a library. There were two sets of stairs that lead up to a small foyer with a pair of doors and then, under it, were another pair of doors.

A low coffee table was in the center of the room, antique looking chairs and a chaise lounge around it (they were, perhaps not surprisingly, very comfortable). "To this end, we are now granted spaces that contain a sitting room, a meeting room and an office."

... except that there were obviously more doors than that visible.

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 am
They followed him, one step behind, keeping an active eye out for anyone else - it was a silly little thought, but they wanted to see Wick again, see how he was doing. He'd been so good to them.

It'd be later. They were good, right now. They had to listen.

"What're the rest of the doors?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:31 pm
"Alg and I share the space. The meeting and sitting rooms are shared but there's each of our offices." A hand gestured upward to the foyer. "The meeting room is through there," a point to the door to the right, "and the other door is to the workroom." A gesture to the door to the left.

"If you want extra workspace, beyond the office, sitting room, and meeting room, that has to be requested but it will not be the same as the sprawling areas we had before. Essentially this is provided to help us perform our duties." Jeremiah made a gesture for Alexis to have a seat. "Which on that note, I assume you're wanting to discuss."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:10 am
Alexis sat, hands twisting in their lap before they pinned them to their sides, still half-tempted to pick at their burns - they didn't, but their fingers twitched towards their forearms every time, little flicks of movement. "Yeah. I -" they swallowed - "The fight. If I'd - if I'd had my magic, I could've kept a bunch'f people from gettin' hurt." It was always awkward, to speak so candidly.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces