Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandorasRealm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm
Peppermint Coffee

User Image
I had a wonderful dream last night, I saw in my dream this handsome male kitsusagi, It was so vivid, and real it was as if I could have reached out, and touched him with my paws.

I live just outside the mysterious mansion of mothare, my bed is made out of moss, and a sits under a willow tree so the dangling vine like leaves form a sort of drapery.

In this dream I looked into the face of the handsome kitsusagi, and I asked him what his name was, he drew in closer next to my ear and whispered in a soft tone. "My name is Aaron".

Hoping it was more then a dream, I paced trying to think if there was a way to encounter this "Aaron" in the flesh.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aaron had no such visions of the future, no dreams that he could remember. The pale Kitsu in dark clothing stretched himself out as he meandered out into the night's darkness. Over all it wasn't that dark. There were the stars and the moon out tonight, the moon wasn't full, but the gentle glow cast enough light he could make out shapes in the distance.

Right now the male was looking for a good water source. He was always on the move, never staying in one space for too long. Sometimes others got creeped out by the pale one and didn't want him around. So he took on a nomad life to combat that, which wasn't bad. Sometimes lonely, but for the most part nothing he couldn't handle himself.

With a shake of pale fur and clothes, he started to sprint into the night.

Something was going to happen. He could feel it in his bones.

PandorasRealm

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PandorasRealm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 pm
Peppermint Coffee

User Image
Qaingling climbed out of the bed, stretched out in full length extending his front legs all the way forward and went over to the vine like limbs peeking out between then look up at the beautiful moonlit starry sky.

Deciding that the night sky was looking beautiful, and the air was carrying a gentle breeze, Qiangling decided perhaps he go on a stroll through the garden outside, and head down towards the small stream.

He was still in a daydream or rather perhaps a night dream state of his wonderful dream, when he went out his bedroom, and strolled down the hall corridor he went out the door pushing it open enough with his shoulders to allow him enough room to exit, and then Qaing ling ears perked up as he heard a creature lurking nearby, curious as he was by nature he listened and took of in a quickened pace after the sounds the creature was making its movements.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games