Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Bargain Buddy (Dairah + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

who knows what gems you'll find tucked in the corner of a flea market?
maybe even a friend or two!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 pm
It was one of his guilty pleasures, going to small flea markets to look for quaint treasures to take back home to beautify his hive with antiques. Or maybe he needed an old rustic metal chicken to make his garden look cozier! The jadeblood hummed happily as he strolled up to the market with a basket in hand. If he had been thinking a little smarter, he would've brought Nucleo along to help carry everything with his clones. Ah well, it would be a shorter lighter trip this time he supposed.

While poking around, he noticed an adorable girl shopping through the items as well. He couldn't help but find her incredibly cute and he walked to join her in surveying the same table.

"Finding anything good? These markets have so many precious little trinkets, don't they?" Amonee smiled, striking up conversation with the orangeblood. He hoped she was friendly! He loved to meet new trolls and make new friends. The painter was a little over enthusiastic in his need to socialize sometimes.

Sami-Fire
hope this works! let me know if i need to edit something!

Yamashii

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:39 pm
Dairah might have jumped very slightly when she realized someone was talking to her. She must have been more fixated on those one-of-a-kind lawn ornaments than she thought. Moomoo gave her a firm but gentle nudge to bring her to her senses. She looked up to see a very pretty greenblood guy, and her eyes might have sparkled for a moment. So pretty! She nodded slowly in response to Amonee's question. "Yeah, kind of! I'm looking for things to decorate my gardens with, and there's some interesting stuff... like the metal cluckbeasts. Moomoo likes those." She gestured to her lusus, who mooed a low greeting to the other troll. Dairah gave Moomoo a wary glance; the Moobeast could be unpredictable in some shopping situations. She remembered her rampage during 12th Perigee's shopping; while the charging through and clearing the crowd was welcome then, Dairah hoped that Moomoo wouldn't consider this guy a threat and try to charge him.

Yamashii
All good!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces