Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] change is everything (cass & jeremiah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 pm
It was not as if they had not seen each other since things had changed - after all, Cass was part of the Mercer household - but they had not actually traveled to the other side together since the Charter renewal.

A arm was offered out to Cass, Jeremiah giving her a short bow. "Are you ready, m'lady?" His eyes were crinkled at the edges, mirth visible in those bright blue-green eyes of his.

demon_pachabel
>___> <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 am
The 'real' world had taken a certain hold on Cass ever since the renewal - what with some very basic online classes and weird late-night 'sorry I'm just eating my leftovers out of your fridge' drop ins during the night. It was a good thing she was kind of cute or else Algie and Jeremiah probably would have kicked their weird kitchen vagrant out.

Instead, more 'family' time had been planned. Cass herself hadn't taken many visits to the other side since they'd played with the elements, so a visit was rather exciting. Well, a very specific visit, at least. "So formal," Cass teased, though she clearly didn't mind as she slipped her arm around Jeremiah's. "I'm always ready." At least mostly ready.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 pm
Cass was, in short, the best kitchen vagrant. Certainly one that was appreciated and their company enjoyed.

"Well, I am a Noble, so formal is part of my life." A rather big part of his life because a lack of formality and respect would often see him in a certain kind of trouble. Jeremiah's lips twitched. "Though it's a bit more of ... being an advocate or lawyer now ..."

Then he was resting his hand on her forearm, disappearing from Ashdown proper and reappearing in other ashdown.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 am
Cass hadn't watched straight up TV in a long time, but she'd listened to enough ads on the radio for any lawyer ditty to immediately throw itself into her head; 'Been in an accident? You deserve an advocate'. If just her thinking about that hard enough would effect the other side, it would have just been populated with mock-advertisements of that variety for every single noble she knew existed well enough.

So basically Jeremiah and Algie.

"Great, now I'm just stuck on stupid car-accident-lawyer-advocate commercials now," she admitted as the pop over to the other side commenced, not even phased by this point. Certainly, the first handful of visits had been very strange but now it was almost creepy how easily she'd just accepted this as part of her life.

"On the note of accidents and advocates, I wonder how Lloyd is doing. Hopefully not stuck in any white noise."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas