Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is a private rp for - Mynsed - and Mythi Red Panda!
Please do not post if you are not either of us!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 pm
It was summer on the island, and that meant quite a lot for the Kitsusagi land. It meant it was hot and really... really uncomfortable for some individuals. For Lapis, it meant for her to hang around the water's edge more often than not. This wasn't the worst, considering her backstory and the likes, and how cool the water felt in comparison to baking in the heat. Y'know, gotta stay cool during the summer and all that jazz.

Normally most of her treks to any body of water meant that she did it alone. It was her time of solitude and her time in which she could just... relax. Unfortunately, this was not one of those times. Floating casually through the air, she approached the water and gave it a small scan. There seemed to be nothing... maybe...
Wait, no. Something in the water caught her attention. Swooping in down like some vulture angelic being from above, she saw that it was none other than... another kitsu? oh.
oh...
Truly you would think that she would make sure that he is okay, right?

Right?

Her paw extended, but stopped... and instead she actually just called a bit to him.

"E..Excuse me?"

Lapis that's not how you make sure someone in the water's okay.

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:50 pm
Luffy had knocked him into the water. And the dolt couldn't swim himself. Ace had taken in enough water to fill a pool, or at least he thought he did. He couldn't struggle anymore. Couldn't breath. His eyesight was darkening.

The shadow of wings appeared in his dimming eyesight. An angel? So, he was going to die. What a way to die. Luffy was probably going nuts, trying to find someone to save him. He had already tried and nearly drowned himself. This way to end was....

This way to end sucked. He felt weak, his fire completely quenched, the breath gone from his body. He wasn't too deep in the water, just high enough to be over his head. But he couldn't swim. And now he was laying on the sandy floor, eyes taking in the angel as black crept into the edge of his vision.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 am
She was still expecting something to come out of him, for him to say something. Her ears flicked in curiosity as she waited... It was fine, right? He was okay... maybe.

... Okay he definitely needed help.

As much as she really didn't want to do this (Sorry Ace, it's her problems), she knew that it would weigh too heavily on her to just let him sit there and suffer like that. With a small flap of her wings, she descended into the water and carefully grabbed him by his shoulder to pull him to the shore. Thankfully she was able to pull her or rather his weight and was able to do this with ease! When she felt that he was out of the water enough, she let go of him and took a step or two back trying to assess if he still needed help or not.

"Is-- are you alright now?"

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:33 pm
Ace had blacked out for the moment, chest unmoving. He was drifting, floating... and then his heart gave another attempt. The water in his lungs stung and began to rapidly climb out and up his throat.

Ace heaved, coughing up water, choking and heaving. Sweet, precious air filled his burning and still water-logged lungs. Immediately, he reached for the fire within him, hoping to evaporate what water was left. It was a small flame, barely making him glow; it was a tribute to how weak he felt.

When the air was being sucked in at a less desperate pace, Ace fell back onto the sandy beach. He was alive. The pain he felt was proof of it. And Luffy was deadmeat when he saw him next.

The drawstring of his hat was digging into his neck, rallying up to a sitting position. And his eyes fell on his a blue figure. Ace blinked. "I.." he began, confused, before glancing around. Was she the one to fish him out? "You are?" he asked bluntly, itching idly at a freckled cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 pm
This was going a lot better than she thought this was going to go. It would have really messed with her if there was a dead kitsu in her sights, especially when she made at least an attempt to rescue him. There was a feeling of relief in her system when he showed signs of life, exhaling ever so softly.

Not only that, but she noticed something about the other kitsu, something really strange about the way that he had a... firey nature to him. Also the fire, but that was its own thing.

When he sat up, she finally got a good look at him. Her ears flicked up in surprise, paw raising half in surprise at the sudden question. "I--" It was dumb, she hated that she got caught off-guard. Clearing her throat quickly, she turned her head away ever so slightly. "I--I'm, Lapis Lazuli. If it wasn't for me, you would've been dead."

Realizing how really awfully morbid she was, she felt her cheeks get hot from embarrassment and added on at the end. "Wh-what were you even doing in the water? I-I thought most kitsus know how to swim."

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:18 pm
Well now. She sure knew how to make sure credit was due. Ace grinned, despite feeling unbearably weak from the event that just happened. "Thanks to you, then. I think I like being alive," he commented lightly, fully examining her.

She was blue. Blue like the water. Like the ocean. What he loved. And what nearly killed him. He wondered if sticking around her would get him killed. Nonsense, she seemed nice enough.

"I used to be able to swim," he explained, shaking off the sand that was now in his fur. "Can't, anymore. I sink like a rock." he didn't bother explaining anymore. It should be obvious. "Why don't we grab some meat? In celebration of me being alive. And you saving me, of course," he grinned cheekily.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games