[PRP] Book Signing (Didero + Avvisi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:13 pm
Avvisi's eyes sparkled. Other quadrants. Quadrants, other than pale, were just talk for a child, they were some adult taboo. But to have Didero hinting to it felt like she was in on the "adult topic". "Oooh im excited!" She giggled, "All the fans are going to love this!!" It wasnt much, but anything was great.

The tealblood was startled by a honk from the front of the shop. Oh.. Soh honked it was time to go... "When it comes out, ill make sure to get it signed!" She grinned and blushed at the older writer, not wanting to leave. Soh had other plans, and the tealblood girl turned and waved as she exited the store with her lusus.

"Soh!" She grumbled as her and the goose made their way back hive, "Come on! We were talking, why did you have to-" The goose honked over the troll and Avvisi crossed her arms and frowned. She didnt want to leave...

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:34 am
Didero shouldn't have felt this much delight talking to a younger troll about his work, or about his work in general, given the risk of spoilers. The damage was already done, at least, so there was nothing more for Didero to do than soak up the praise. At least that's what Didero told himself.

Honking. Didero jumped in his seat, unflatteringly. Thankfully Avvisi either didn't notice or didn't care as Didero cleared his throat and smoothed out his scarf. Nothing to see here. Avvisi's lusus had merely returned for her charge. "Oh my. I didn't realize so much time had passed. I hope I haven't kept you from anything," Didero said politely as Avvisi gathered herself.

He chuckled and waved back to the tealblood, already halfway out the door. "Please do!" He called after her. Didero was confident Avvisi was going to make good on her promise.

Micillia
aaaanddd doonnneeee..?

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items