Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 am
Lemath was a very impatient dragonet right now. It was time to be oiled! It was one of her favorite parts of the day because it felt so nice. The only thing she didn't like about it is R'am took his time and made sure she was oiled everywhere. It got to be really boring despite how it felt and she often grew way too impatient.

R'am had her settled down and had himself on a stool to begin the tedious process. He enjoyed it because petting Lemath was one of the best feelings. The skin was so cool to the touch, warm, soft and hard at the same time. He'd really never felt anything like it. The blond grinned as Lemath crooned out her pleasure as he started with her wings first, since they were already stretched out for him.

"Are you going to be still this time?"

R'amine! I'm always still for you, right? She let out a giggle because she knew she wasn't. When R'am pinned her with a look, she giggled again and managed to duck her head, looking sheepish. Okaaaaay. I'll... try? That's the best she could do.

"...I'll take it. It's better than last night. I still see the stain from the oil on the floor!"

She gave an indigent huff and just whipped her tail around.

ChaosTheories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am
Ellain was still getting used to being a weyrling. There were more lessons to be had, more chores to do... she liked the feeling of being busy, but it was all so new. Not to mention she would sometimes get really into her work and suddenly she would hear

Ellainmine, I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?

Ellainmine, I'm tired but I don't want to nap by myself!

Ellainmine, I'm boreeed.

And so on. Sometimes it was irritating, but Ellain couldn't be mad for more than a second. Varrionith was just a baby, after all. And she was HER baby. Being responsible for the dragonet was the most important of all her jobs.

This time, the complaint had been of an itchy, flakey shoulder. Varrie needed some extra oiling so they made their way to fetch oil and cloths.

But it appeared that they wouldn't be alone. Lemath and R'am are here! Varrie announced as they entered, and gave a delighted chirp to the pair. Ellain smiled, but her eyes didn't quite meet theirs. She still needed to get to know the others, and she was feeling a bit shy about it.

"Hello, R'am. Lemath." She greeted them. "I hope we are not intruding."

Peppermint Coffee

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 am
When his name was said by someone not mindspeaking to him, R'am's head lifted to spot Ellain and her little dragonet Varrionith.

"Hello, Ellain! Varrionith. Maybe you can keep your sister occupied enough for me to get her legs oiled down." He looked at the other green with a happy little grin and then back up to the new Weyrling. "Not intruding at all. In fact, it'd be helpful! Lemath doesn't like sitting still."

I said I would! Came a huffing reply as the green's head lowered a bit and she looked like she was just grumbling to herself now. Her tail twitched in an annoyed way. Now she had to prove her R'am wrong and sit still and pretty while she was getting preened over. I try to sit still all the time! You just take so long to oil!

"So now it's my fault? Shoot. You're probably right.." R'am sighed and shrugged. "She says it's my fault because I'm slow... I mean.. I am really slow.."
ChaosTheories

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 pm
Ellain laughed politely, remembering Lemath's boundless energy on the sands. Who could forget? It didn't surprise her much that the green was still boisterous. She didn't know R'am that well, but she sincerely hoped he was up for the challenge.

"Lemath is being too hard on you," Ellain chided, though her tone wasn't firm. "She should be happy at how quickly you can do it now, before she grows and her hide will take even more time to cover completely. Would it help if I showed you how Varrie and I do it?" she offered as she retrieved a bowl and a cloth.

Meanwhile, Varrionith had positioned herself near her sister. She sat and slithered her tail back and forth along the ground. Lemath, I have the WORST itch on my shoulder! It's SO unbearable, I can hardly stand it. I'm REALLY jealous of your smooth hide!

Peppermint Coffee

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am
That tail made Lemath's eyes follow it like it was a new toy. She crouched low to the ground, the cool stone pressed to her stomach and pounced. Her front legs extended and her paws landed on the tips of Varrionith's tail light. She wasn't about to use her full weight on it.

An itch? That caught the green's attention. She peeked up and looked at her sister's back before going to rub her chin over it. Where was it? Her shoulder? Is it here? I can try to help!

Lemath was busy and R'am took this chance to get more oil on the green's hide. "She's... hard to handle, but. I.... think I'll be okay. I just have to get used to her never ending energy. After this I have to go give her a snack. She's always, always hungry. I think if I didn't give her more than the three meals she'd probably wither away. She uses up all her energy from the food so fast..." The boy was smiling as he talked, clearly amused by his dragon's antics despite complaining about them from time to time.

R'am put in some work on his dragon's back, making it gleam and even more smooth and then he moved onto her neck and chest.

"I wouldn't trade her for any other dragon. She's perfect."

Lemath heard R'am talk about her like that and she puffed her chest up and just took pride. She preened and let out a happy bugle at the praise.

I am the best dragon, Mine! I'm glade you realize that!
ChaosTheories

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 am
Varrionith squeaked loudly as her sister made contact with her tail. Hmph, she was busy telling her about her woes, and she wants to play? Oh, but she's stopping to help. She supposed she could forgive her for the slight.

Yeah, right there! It's terrible!

Some of Lemath's oil splashed onto Varrionith and started soaking into her hide, making her sigh. Ahh, things were getting better already.

Ellain smiled fondly, nodding as R'am spoke. She could relate to his complaining, despite his real feelings. "They need so much food right now, it's hard to satisfy them! Varrionith likes to interrupt me at the worst times." She shook her head, but the smile didn't fade from her face. "And she insists on wiggling under my blankets. It's hard to sleep. AND anything that goes wrong makes her so upset... even if it's just an itch on her shoulder."

Mine, I'm not like that! Varrionith snorted at her, flaring her wings a bit grumpily. Ellain took the opportunity to step over and start rubbing her wings with the oily cloth.

"Yes you are, but I love you anyway."

Peppermint Coffee

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out