Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Stars and Their Stories (Seikih + S'rse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:12 am
The Greenflight was over. Kath was enjoying the blue she'd caught, and she'd settled herself down for the evening. After a tumble in her weyr with S'rse, even Seikih was feeling content. Settling herself against his chest, head over his heart, she had to take a moment to realize what was going on. She'd just lain with a boy whose dragon had chased, who had been a weyrling with her, who'd Impressed the same Clutch. It was odd, to think that through the two turns she knew him, this was the one that had brought them to this place. Her black hair was loose around her, a few strands over her shoulder, while the rest of the length pooled behind her.

Her fingers traced idle patterns along flesh as she looked up to the stars in the sky, smiling at one of the constellations that met her gaze, "Have you ever taken a moment to look at the stars?" It was a silly quetsion, probably not the type to ask after you'd just bedded another rider, but, "They tell so many stories...Sometimes Kath and I will just take a night flight to watch them." It was their favourite activity sometimes. Well, Seikih's. Kath just liked getting to night-fly.

DruidTigeress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:05 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

When the flightlust had faded, S'rse was still in Seikih's weyr. An anxious contentment filled him, like his heart wasn't able to make up its mind. He had an arm around her shoulder, her head resting on his chest, and he was thinking about how he'd never seen her so close-up, despite being weyrlings together for so many months. And about whether it was really coincidence that Soltoth happened to suddenly fly a green whose rider he happened to know.

As she spoke, his eyes drifted up from her face to the shimmering constellations above. "Sure, I look at them sometimes. I think about how far away they must be.. how small we must seem to them." Was there thread on other planets? Were there dragons? Were there people? Was all that they are and were and would be, hopes and dreams, laughs and tears, just a speck of light like that in someone else's sky? Then again, most of the things he thought didn't bear thinking about. And they certainly didn't bear repeating.

"I don't know if I've ever heard their stories before, though." he said, instead, as his fingers teased their way through a strand of her hair. He smiled softly. "Would you tell me one?"

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:21 am
His fingers playing in her hair made her relax, a smile coiling lazily over her lips, "...Of course, S'rse." She began to launch in to the story of a Weyrwoman who'd been placed in the stars by her Dragon. It was silly, a childish tale that her father had once told her. It was...comfortable, this. Being near S'rse was wonderful. He was a comfortable person, someone she'd at least been friendly with during her weyrling training. He was...well. It was odd, but nice all at once, "There are so many more stories, but the one of a Weyrwoman who instead of passing, was placed in the heavens with Hers...I don't know. There's something romantic about it." Seikih hated to admit that being with Kath, bonded to her, meant that she had a bit of a romantic streak....

DruidTigeress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:11 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

S'rse smiled at Seikih's story, listening quietly as she spoke. The sky was beautiful that night, lit up by a brilliant array of stars, but somehow it was even better to watch her face light up as she talked about it. "My sister was always the imaginative one of us." he said, wishing he could think of something more romantic to say. "She used to say that the moon was a giant cake that a dark blue dragon ate a little piece of every night." He shook his head and laughed. "That sounds dumb, I know." It was a silly story, not a legend or a tale by any stretch, just something she'd made up when they were children, but still he always thought about it wherever he looked at the moon.

"I think your story was better." he said with another soft laugh, running a hand through her hair again. "I think it's great that you love your craft. I'm not sure I was ever so passionate about mine."  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm
DruidTigeress

It got a bright smile on her lips, eyes lighting up, softening at the memory, "I like your story as well." Her nose pressed in to his neck as he traced through her hair, amazed that they were still lying together. The two of them, here in her Weyr, Kath rumbling her contentment in Seikih's head....How could she be anything but content? Her mouth pressed only once to the other's jaw, before shifting again, "Starcrafting has been in my blood and my heart from the moment my eyes first turned to the sky. When I Impressed Kath...I suppose it only served to strengthen that bond...."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games