Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:30 am
Chores were perhaps not the most exciting thing in the world and Aurinkoth had, with his same chipper tone, voiced this more than once as Ichta set to her tasks. He’d also been quick to remind her there were fun things to be done when on unfortunately more than one occasion……she’d taken on more than her fair share because someone had asked nicely. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to say no, but that they’d just…..and she’d just……

By the time she was done and it was time for a break, Aurinkoth was extra eager to play, circling the young woman eagerly as he alternated between taking the lead and falling behind to let her take it instead. Mine! Let’s play tag! he offered, barreling on ahead (though for his petite size, it wasn’t really as threatening if perhaps it had been Elzebuth (a common playmate) or Menankith or – Aresoth! Yes, him too- OH! The blue reached out to gently bap the end of his bronze brother’s tail with a foot, honk-bugling in amused greeting as he wiggled his butt in the air in offer of playtime. You’re it! he announced.

Ichta, on the other hand, found herself quickly moving to catch up with the little guy who had decided it was time to bother other people. Not that she hadn’t seen C’ryn previously, but…. “I’m sorry,” she offered with a pathetic frown, “I’ll take him if he’s bothering you.” Aurinkoth threw up his head to look up at his soulmate with interest. Playing isn’t bothering! It’s fine! It’s fine!

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am
C'ryn had always felt like he pulled double duty on chores, at times. He had done the same as a candidate, always willing to pull his weight and more, though he never accepted to do the chores of others, his response was to help them with it if they wanted him to do it so badly.

He had finished his chores a bit earlier and was currently sitting at a table in the barracks where he was cutting up meat to feed to Aresoth. The bronze was beginning to grow and his hunger was almost insatiable at all times. C'ryn kind of remembered his own hunger being the same way when he was younger, not that it hadn't slowed down any, he could eat quiet a lot and it still just went to muscle because of his metabolism.

Aresoth was sitting with his head resting upon C'ryn's knee, his tail moving idly back and forth. It was common for the two of them to sit here in silence, speaking to one another about their plans once they were done with training. Perhaps it was why Aresoth whirled around, his eyes whirling a white for a moment before being tinged orange as he felt Aurinkoth suddenly touched his tail. Seeing it was only the playful blue, and not Elzebuth, Aresoth calmed down, especially when C'ryn moved to place a hand on the bronze's head.

Tag? It wasn't that Aresoth didn't know what the game was, it was more the essence of playing was a bit, strange to him. Shouldn't down time be used to plan for your future, to figure out what you were going to do? C'ryn worried for his bonded at times, wondering if the lovely bronze could easily turn into a workaholic. He smiled up at Ichta was she approached and apologized to him. "No need to apologize Ichta." He shook his head then, gently pushing Aresoth, trying to get the other to go forward since he wasn't hungry anymore. "It isn't bothering. Playing with your siblings is an essential part of life." Though C'ryn did believe that, he never wished to play with his own half-siblings again.

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 pm
As C'ryn assured her that Aurinkoth hadn't overstepped, Ichta visibly relaxed. Both of her hands ran over the blue's face as he trilled appreciation before turning his attention back to his Bronze brother. Tag! Yes! Aurinkoth confirmed, butt still wiggling in the air. Y'know, relaxing! Having a good time! Playing with one of your favorite blue brothers! he offered up happily. Ichta, on the other hand, dared herself to take a seat. Not next to C'ryn, but close enough that the two would be able to talk, even if just a little bit.

Following his lead, she dutifully began to cut meat as well - pieces more than small enough to not choke on, almost obsessively so. If caution was what Aurinkoth needed in life, he'd certainly found it in the sweet young woman who tended, currently, to his every needs. "Well, let me know if he gets to be too much. He's..." her eyes turned towards Aurinkoth, who half-bounced in the play-pounce position before perking up. It was kind of like watching a feline with an interesting toy, she imagined. "Well, eager," Ichta finally settled that on a good word to describe the happy blue. Her wonderful, perfect, happy blue. The half-dreamy look on her face was not one to be missed.

If you don't like tag, we can play something else! he offered up. Hopefully it would be something fun though.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm
He was glad to see that Ichta relaxed once he had assured her everything was ok. He had seen her around when they had been candidates, the young woman seemed so skittish and worried about a lot of things, he hoped finding Aurinkoth would help her feel a bit more sure of herself. Aurinkoth will take very good care of Ichta, C'rynmine. He nodded his head to Aresoth's words, giving him a pat on his head and smiling some as the larger bronze watched his blue brother moving playfully. Play with him Aresoth. He is right, having fun time to time is nice, when we are older it will be harder to do, you need to have fun. Work can come later. Aresoth's eyes moved to look at C'ryn as they whirled, but he nodded his head before looking back at his brother.

Tag is fine Aurinkoth. He stood up and stretched some before moving a big closer to him. He wondered if he should be the one to be it first and then his eyes whirled happily as he suddenly moved forward. He moved quickly and tapped his front foot on Aurinkoth before running past him. You're it!

C'ryn watched Aresoth take the initiative and start playing tag with his brother. It was nice to see him having fun and bonding with his brother. It would help them get closer together as they grew up. He turned back to Ichta to try and speak, he had never gotten to know her very well when they had been candidate's. "How are you guys doing? I haven't gotten much time to really talk to you before." He also knew she was close to G'ran as well. "How are G'ran and Elzebuth doing?" The hatching had been crazy with what had happened between Elzebuth and Aresoth. He figured he would have need to speak with G'ran at some point, though he found himself a little worried about it.

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:44 pm
Oh! So I am! How fun! Aurinkoth let out a happy cheep as Aresoth bounded past him, seeming to delight in being 'it' as he half-fumbled to turn around so he could chase his larger metallic brother. Certainly, he'd improved his ability to run and walk, but still being but a child, the more complex a movement, the more he stumbled over them. Careful, slowly progress forward is better than fast progress backwards Ichta advised, but it seemed ill-needed as he went bounding. If a dragon could laugh, the little honking-bugle that escaped from the small blue would likely have been very similar to it.

Ichta's eyes focused on C'ryn's face, and she leaned into her arms with rapt attention as the young man inquired into her. Smiling, she half leaned her head into a shoulder. Mention of the large man and his large brown caused her heart to quicken involuntarily and Aurinkoth briefly glanced back at his, looked between the two, then resumed his bounding play. "We've been doing well. A few odd looks here and there, but...it isn't like I could have helped who was meant for me, right?" she glanced towards Aurinkoth when he looked back at her, offering the dragon a reassuring smile. "G'ran and Elzebuth are..." she considered it briefly. "I think they're going to bring good things out in each other. I think it's taking a bit more adjustment, but they're doing well." After all, it was a strong personality in a dragon butting up against a wall of self control. She motioned with one hand gingerly towards Aresoth. "How have things been for the two of you? Beyond the wall of shock that I'm sure everybody still feels a little bit."

As their bonded spoke, Aurinkoth bounded around the table with Aresoth, reaching out occasionally with a little foot to try and paw at the bronze's tail. Kind of like a cat with a toy, really.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:40 am
Although he was currently playing with his brother, Aresoth couldn't help but reach out towards his bonded. There really isn't any time to play C'rynmine. C'ryn glanced down at where Aresoth was going a good job keeping out of his blue brother's reach. C'ryn didn't chuckle, though he did shake his head some as he responded. If you don't play and bond with your clutchmates now, you'll regret it later. He knew their 'childhood' would go by quickly, they wouldn't be this small forever and it would be harder to have fun. It seemed to appease Aresoth for a moment though as they continued to move around the table.

C'ryn's attention moved back to Ictha as she answered his question. He nodded his head, glad that they were doing good. "The dragon chooses." He nodded his head, a blue choosing a female wasn't that big of a deal to him, Ichta seemed very capable and would be able to do just as well as if a male rider had been chosen. "I'm glad you are doing ok. I know you probably won't need it, but if anyone gives you trouble, you can come to me, I can try to help," He worried some if he was over stepping his bounds, he didn't want her to think he thought she would need help. "Only if you want, of course."

Hearing that G'ran and Elzebuth were doing ok, he nodded his head. "My friends, after the touching, were all worried about he. I was so ensnared by Elzebuth's egg, though part of it was the want to do what the dragonnet inside wanted from me, incase it helped with impressing." His eyes moved to look at Aresoth as the thought of Elzebuth entering his bondeds mind made him falter some, getting in reach of Aurinkoth. C'ryn sent a loving tendril of thoughts to him. "Elzebuth is strong, there is no one fit for him then G'ran. They will be great."

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:05 am
Aurinkoth.

The blue paused, looking back to Ichta as she held up a piece of the meat in one hand before tossing it towards him. He balanced on his back legs, snapping at it in the air and taking a moment to chew on it (he did need to eat between all of his playing, after all) before his head whirled around back to Aresoth and chase resumed. If Ichta could say anything about how she had changed, her aim was getting impeccable with playing food-games with her bonded.

"They do, even if...." she sighed, the thought of what her mother would think of the dear little blue a small, nagging concern at the back of her mind. Goodness, what would Tchose even think to find out that her daughter had left the Crafthall to become a rider without a word? It will be fine! Everything is fine! And if it isn't, I'll make sure it is again! Aurinkoth seemed to have found the thought and quickly smudged his happiness right over the worry that blotted all over her mind. C'ryn's offer earned another smile from Ichta. "I'll keep that in mind. I really try to not be a bother." which was something that could have easily been picked up, based on how infrequently she asked for help on tasks that were obviously overly daunting for her.

Ichta tilted her head slightly, nodding along as C'ryn shared his story from the hatching. Would G'ran be upset if she shared his post-touching thoughts? Or perhaps it would amuse C'ryn. "G'ran really liked Aresoth. After the touching, he told me he'd gotten a really good impression off of his egg and was really excited, so that's...." Ichta decided that perhaps it would be an amusing anecdote for a future friendship and she'd risk it, "it's funny to me."

As Aresoth paused in his running, Aurinkoth trilled and reached out to gently tap his little foot against his brother's side. You're it! You're it! he honked happily as he shuffled over his own feet, nearly falling onto his side, to turn and start running the way he'd just come.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 pm
C'ryn did find it kind of amusing that he had been so taken with another egg then what had eventually hatched his own dragon. The fact he had not been the only one made him feel better. Sure, the egg he had been drawn to had been labeled as the 'bad egg' so he had had his friends worried about him because of it, but everything turned out fine in the end.

Elzebuth is not bad, persay, he just wishes for more attention then he is allowed. Aresoth's words coming to him made C'ryn turn his head to look at his dragon. "You are about to get tagged." His warning came a bit to late as Aurinkoth had already managed to tag his bronze brother. Aresoth spun around, annoyed by the fact that he had let himself become distracted by the talk, distracted because Elzebuth had entered his bonded's mind. He glanced at C'ryn, who smiled at him, which made the bronze feel a bit better before he took off after Aurinkoth. You cannot outrun me, Aurinkoth. You know this.

Turning his attention away from the playing dragons, C'ryn turned to look back at Ichta. "It is amusing, looking back on it. People can never tell what it is that helps a dragonnet to pick their bonded. I doubt G'ran and I help them figure that out either. I spent most of my time with Elzebuth's egg and when I had gone to Aresoth's, I was rebuffed. Looking back now, I know he was angry and hurt. I hate that I allowed myself to do that but, we had no real way of knowing what to expect during the touching." His eyes glanced to move over to the dragons again, seeing Aresoth catching up to Aurinkoth, but the bronze wasn't as agile as the blue was.

"Aurinkoth is certainly a ball of energy." It kind of reminded him of his flitt, Myrddin, but without his little streak of wanting to steal anything he could get his tiny claws on.

demon_pachabel
I am SO sorry for how long this has taken!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 am
"I didn't spend nearly enough time with Aurinkoth's egg." Ichta admitted, perhaps less ashamed of that fact than C'ryn seemed to feel about having hurt Aresoth's feelings. The little blue was full of so much love for her that truly she couldn't have done wrong in his eyes. Of course not! Even if you did, you would apologize and make everything right again, so there is no need to worry! The little voice in her head had come to her so easily, but the waves of love and affection would always be slightly jarring. "But I'd like to think I more than make up for that now."

But it isn't fun if I don't at least try to! Aurinkoth did not deny that his smaller build could and would eventually be taken over - though the logic as to why that would be was far beyond his little mind at his age. And it didn't matter - he didn't have to win, he just had to make sure Aresoth had fun! The blue warbled - a baby like noise that Ichta found endearing, but perhaps everything about him would be endearing to her their entire lives. No matter what they'd been told about being bonded to a dragon, she hadn't been truly ready for it.

"He is. Not in the same way Lemath is, but I am certainly thankful when the two tire each other out." A tired Aurinkoth would just sit with his head in her lap in the evening, telling her all his playtime adventures and asking her so many questions about the tapestry she worked on in their own hours. "I'm fairly certain he runs off positivity." Yet looking at the pair of Hatchlings chasing one another, she could already see how they'd both fill out fairly differently. "I think Aresoth is going to be one of those bronzes that people say is...'Ideal'? when he's bigger. Not standard, but.....He's got some nice proportions. Is that odd to say?"

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:50 am
He wondered if spending more time with the eggs was how they managed to pick their bonded, or did the touching even matter at all? Did they just hatch with the knowledge of who they were looking for, who matched them? He shook his head some, smiling still at her. "Well, I'm glad you and he Impressed. You two make a good team." He had seen Ichta around when they had been candidates, never talking to her of course, since he kept to himself and she had always seemed so...nervous around others. She seemed different now, from the few times he had seen her. Impressing Aurinkoth must have done that. It really was amazing how finding your other half could help people so much.

Aresoth snorted some at Aurinkoth's words. He had to admit he was having fun playing with his blue brother and it was nice to play instead of constantly work. This time, as he moved after him, Aresoth made ready to pounce when he got near.

C'ryn couldn't help but chuckle some at the mention of the green. The hatchlings seemed close to those they had been close to while in their eggs, but they had also made friends outside of that. Lemath had been the first one to hatch and he had seen how energetic she was. "Having them tire themselves out is nice." His eyes moved to watch the two hatchlings as they chased after one another and he nodded his head at Ichta's words. Aresoth was already big and he was starting to get a bit bigger. "It isn't odd to say at all. I can see where you are coming from, he is going to be big and muscular." He couldn't tell how he was able to see that but, he could.

"I think we've all got our work cut out for us with our hatchlings." He chuckled. "But I think we may give V'mel a few more wrinkles once we graduate."

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 am
"He's more than I ever expected," Ichta nodded. As to why the blue adored her so, she wasn't sure. Some dragon pairs seemed complimentary from the outside, others seemed a bit more...opposite. At least she felt she and Aurinkoth were cut from different materials (outside of the fact that he was, y'know, a dragon). It wasn't that she was a less nervous creature, but Aurinkoth simply was too happy and reassuring to allow that to stop her from going anywhere with him.

In some ways, his need to be and spread happiness outweighed her fear.

Aurinkoth passed a look back at the bronze, cheeping and seeming to redouble his efforts to run away, yet when Aresoth actually pounced, Ichta could tell that he didn't struggle too hard to keep from being caught, tumbling down onto his side with little protest and lots of what Ichta understood to be his equivalent of laughter.

"I can think of a few of that may give him more wrinkles than others," though between the touching and the hatching, the poor candidatemaster probably was drinking more than - oh boy, don't think about her. "I've heard some people say they think some of us will end up transferred away so that we don't try to...cause waves."

BastetAmun
[/quote[

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces