Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 am
"I don't know," said Melany. "You look different. I like your hair."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:04 pm
Slowly, she cracked open her eyes and stared down at her trembling hands. They weren't skeletal, but more plumper. Hart pressed them into her face, feeling the give of round cheeks. Her hair, the texture of it thick and free-standing. Her eyes widened and she blinked rapidly.

"Do you... do you have a mirror?" Inside her chest, her magical heart seemed to beat a thunderous tattoo.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am
"We can do magic," said Melany, but it wasn't reproachful. She raised her hands and, keeping her palms and fingers flat, traced a circle in the air. The silvery surface of a mirror spread behind her, until she caught a simple oval-shaped disc in her hands. "See?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:03 pm
Hart stared into the magical mirror, eyes wide. It was like... it was like she hadn't realized how wrong her body had felt until it was right. Being Temperance for a while had helped, in a way, it had been a different kind of wrong. She slowly touched her face, lips, cheek, hair.

She wasn't going to cry.

"T-thank you, noble Melany." Okay maybe she was, but she wasn't going to do it in front of her. Hart bit down on her lip and blinked a lot. ********, she had real lips, a nose... "What can I do to repay you?"

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am
"I'm not really sure that's my title anymore," Melany demurred. She let the mirror fall back into nonexistence. "I dunno. Maybe just... be happy. And look after people. Do good, you know?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:18 pm
"Close enough," Hart said, too distracted by the feel of her own hands. She looked over at Melany. "I'll... try." Her loyalty ran higher than any sense of good or evil, but it all depended on who it was to.

"I'm sorry for taking up your time." Very formally, Hart dipped into a curtsy.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:01 pm
"I got lots of it for now," said Melany. She bowed a little. "Thanks for coming by."

The Semblance of Unity
wrap?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:49 pm
"Thank you." And with that, Hart ducked out of Melany's rooms. She hardly knew what to do next... maybe Fell?

shibrogane
hella fin ty c:

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items