Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Sempai (Sarcel + Scorpa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
notice meee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 pm
Scorpa had never felt better.

Practically bouncing down the street, the yellowblood made her way downtown. She was en route to visit someone very important! Someone she'd been looking forward to seeing again for a long time. Glancing up at the building awaiting her, Scorpa's eyes lit up at how impressive it looked. Maybe one day she too would be able to afford something that cool! It was starting to look like she had a real chance at it. Entering, she made her way up to the top floor, using the stairs to give her legs a work out. Building muscle was a never ending job for a super soldier!

"Hello! It's me!" Scorpa called and knocked as she finally reached her destination: Sarce's door. Her legs were starting to ache but she stood tall and proud wanting to give off a strong impression. There was a lot she couldn't wait to tell Sarce! Even more that she hoped Sarce would tell her! Having a mentor was so exciting!

Melancholies
vibrates

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:08 pm
    The first thing that answered the door wasn't Sarcel herself, but a loud and frantic snuffling followed by a series of anxious scratches at the wall. Somewhere within was the voice of a troll, though the words were unintelligible; at best it sounded like one sided arguing, something caught between angry and exasperated.

When Sarcel did answer the door, she seemed rather composed despite it. A few strands of hair stuck out of place on her head, but her hair was never combed neatly anyway. At her feet was a fluffy white thing, innocuous at a glance, but in reality a terror of a lusus. Chinchillamom was staring up at the yellowblood that dared to disturb her reign (and by proxy her charge). At this, Sarce seemed vaguely... apologetic, but Scorpa seemed hyped and if there had been any sort of sour mood, it lifted off of Sarcel's demeanor instantly.

"Glad you could make it soldier." She threw a little salute, the motion lackadaisical and friendly. "Come on, we can chat inside. Uh, don't mind her." Her seemed to be directed at the lusus who was now crawling all over Sarce's feet.

The interior of the hive was still plain, but better since her outing with Austri... sort of. A nice surround sound system was lined up in the central block of her hive, which was great except for the fact that it was hooked up to absolutely nothing. Otherwise the furnishings were normal, nice, but nothing extreme or luxurious. The only thing that set this apart from a frugal midblood was the view that the floor to ceiling windows offered.

Well, unless one decided to peek around the hallway at the expansive work out room Sarce had set up. That was packed to the brim with all sorts of fancy, up-to-date gadgets. It looked like a miniature gym, which was really kind of excessive for one troll.

"So." Sarcel led them both to a couch in front of the aforementioned sound system. A small coffee table was in front, supplied with glasses of water and a small bowl of peppermint candies. Sarcel might've risen quickly in the ranks of the world, but her social entertaining skills still left something to be desired. "How have you been?"

Doutei
OUO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:28 pm
"Yes Sir!" Scorpa's hand flew up to mirror Sarce's salute, delighted. She followed the blueblood inside and took in the hive. Simple and normal at first glance, Scorpa was almost disappointed until she realized that perhaps this was so Sarce could stay mobile. Minimalism was efficient and that seemed Sarce's style. Her mind raced, wondering about Sarce's other strategies and choices, curious to learn more from her. Then she caught a glimpse of the gym.

It was beautiful.

"Oh!" The yellowblood sat down. "I've been great! But also super busy! There's so much I wanna tell you!" Scorpa beamed. She'd been working her butt off the past sweep with projects and now she hoped that it would pay off. Not only did Scorpa want to make the queen and Lorata proud, she wanted to make Sarce proud too. She wanted to prove she hadn't made the wrong choice in choosing her.

"My friends and I started up a program. It's call the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, or JROTC for short! We want to encourage young trolls to start preparing for their military careers early!" Visions of watermelons and crazy obstacle courses came to mind as she recalled their debut at this past Bloodfest. They unfortunately hadn't gotten very many sign ups but it was bound to start catching on! She felt confident about the few they did snag!

"We were hoping you might be interested in acting as an adviser! With your experience and guidance, we're sure to find some great recruits and whip them into shape." Scorpa gushed, pulling out one of the pamphlets they'd made and passing it over in case Sarce wanted to look it over.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I know you've got more important things to do. And you don't have to decide tonight! I just thought you'd be a great drill sergeant for us." Her cheeks flushed yellow in anticipation and hopefulness.

Melancholies
User Image free loot!

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:58 pm
    Busy. Busy was good. Sarcel could appreciate trolls that wanted to keep busy. Sarcel could also appreciate trolls that could steer a conversation, because while she was vastly better at communicating with others, speaking was still a little awkward. Even now she could feel that stutter threatening to roll off of her tongue, and she hated it, and she had trouble finding the patience with herself. But whatever.

Her eyebrows rose slightly at the mention of the JROTC. There were a few times Sarcel thought about forging a group together for the military, but... her actual career in the military frequently sponged up any free time she tended to accumulate. Nights like this—with Scorpa—were becoming an increasing luxury. "JROTC, huh?" She was leaning forward, obviously intrigued as she took the pamphlet. Even with Scorpa yammering in front of her, she seemed to check out in favor of glossing over the material presented to her.

"Well. How am I supposed to say no?" It both sounded like a facetious comment as well as a legitimate 'I cannot refuse this'. "The military is important, but if you're prepping trolls for entrance into the biggest organization on our planet, then it automatically becomes part of my job. You know—" Sarcel looked wistful for a second, "—That's when trolls are the most vulnerable. Their minds are young, open to interpretation..." She sighed as she reminisced. "You would be, for many, the first real exposure to any sort of hands-on military activity. You could be the ones that... convince someone to join, solidify their reason to turn away... it's a very powerful position." She was looking over her nails.

Sarcel shook her head.

"Not that you would turn anyone away. I'm sure your methods aren't like the ones I've dealt with." There was a wry smile there, Anyway. I would love to act for your organization. What you're doing here is fantastic. Exactly what I'd expect from someone like you and your companions."

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 pm
Scorpa had felt her blood boil many times before but never like this. Bubbles of happiness filled her as Sarce not only said yes but also praised her and her friends. She was proud that she was on the right path and would do everything she could to make sure Sarce didn't regret this. They were going to go on and do great things together!

"Yayyy! I'm so happy you said yes!" The yellowblood cheered, not one to hide her emotions. She wanted to babble on about how happy she was but wanted to continue on. There was still so much she wanted to tell Sarce from their last meeting.

"I also- one sec!" Scorpa fished around in her bag to pull out a medal and held it up for Sarce to see. "I competed on Superstar Authority with Flydra and we won the Civisect title! Can you believe it?!" Scorpa was a competitive troll. She liked to play to win. For this competition, however, she'd been briefed by Flydra that they were up against many good contenders and were there to focus on promoting the JROTC. The fact that they'd managed to do both was a big surprise for the SHEshells and Scorpa planned to use that win to continue to promote their organization.

"I mean, I know it's not really military related but we're hoping to use our titles to advertise more!" The yellowblood gushed. She wasn't sure if Sarce had managed to watch the show or was even interested in stuff like that but secretly hoped that it would impress her.

"Oh! Flydra's my moirail!" She added, realizing she hadn't explained. Her face flushed a little as she remembered that special interview in the middle of the show.

Melancholies
oops sorry for double quoting! fixed a typo

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 pm
    It was. Weird. It was really, really, really weird watching Scorpa get so enthusiastic about her approval, but it was by no means bad. It made Sarce's heart swell a little, actually. Filled her chest with a funny feeling. She felt... proud for the yellowblood, watching how excited she was about, well, everything.

"Oh," She reached out to take the medal in her hands, the pamphlet folded up neatly next to her. Had she watched Superstar Authority? Not really. Any viewing was done mostly because the Queen was involved, and the Queen's business was her business by proxy (or that's how she looked at it anyway). "This is..." guady, "Neat. Does that mean you're famous now?"

Either way.

"It'll be good exposure for your group though." She handed the medal back, her eyebrows raising at the mention of Flydra, "I'll have to meet her sometime, then. Flydra." Her fingers thrummed on her legs, "I'm interested to see what kind of a troll your moirail could be." at that she actually laughed. Were Flydra as enthusiastic about the military as Scorpa? She had to be. Scorpa didn't seem like the type to settle for anything less. "Really though, I think it's neat you're both doing well for yourselves. Just make sure it doesn't get in the way of your military training." The lightness in her voice suggested that was more of a tease, not legitimate doubt.

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:26 pm
"Yeah! We’re known as the duo SHEshells in the entertainment business now." Scorpa explained. From Sarce’s reaction she understood that the blueblood hadn’t watched the show but that was okay. Sarce didn’t seem like Superstar’s main view demographic. The yellowblood didn’t know what she did for fun but assumed it involved a**-kicking instead.

"I’ll make sure to introduce you two sometime." It made her happy to hear Sarce was interested. Flydra was so important to her, Scorpa loved to bring her around. She flushed at Sarce’s teasing, letting out a protesting squawk.

"I promise it won’t!" It was easy to rile her up, just as it was easy to calm her down if you knew what to do. Pouting slightly from embarrassment, the yellowblood pulled out her next object to share. This was the second reason she’d brought the Superstar stuff up, besides wanting to impress Sarce.

"They’re actually planning on building a stadium for us. I thought maybe we could use it for training space too." She placed a folder with some designs and blueprint ideas in front of the blueblood. "Obviously we plan to host some JROTC meetings there but I was wondering if there was anything you might suggest adding to it. If we can use it for more than just performing, it would be a great asset to us, right?"

She fidgeted.

"Also, you’d be allowed to drop by anytime for free. To use the space, as well as if you wanted to see any of the shows." Scorpa offered. She knew it was kind of weird but figured she might as well make lemonade out of the lemons that had dropped right in her lap!

Melancholies

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:53 am
    A whole stadium? That was a little crazy. Showbiz didn't make a lick of sense to Sarce, but honestly she preferred it that way. She had plenty of other things to focus all of her attention onto.

"Well, with a stadium, the best asset that it sounds like you have is space. A training space is definitely something that I would've suggested..." She tapped her chin, "It might be better if I actually saw it post build. Or at least got to look at some blueprints." She... wasn't the best at visualizing designs. Just look at her goddamn hive. Plain as hell.

"One of..." She paused, her expression looking a little conflicted for a hair, "My... old friends. He was really into FLARPing, was going to build a big arena for it. It might be interesting if you could convert some of the space into an almost... Realistic training arena? As in... something that could actually have some viable use for military missions, being able to to take data from reconnaissance missions, make environments that you could send trolls through on their own faux missions." She paused, "But that would take a considerable amount of space, time and energy to set up. Granted, I know FLARPing has a variety of resources and technology that can project images, conjure things seemingly out of nothing, stuff like that. You'd need someone who knew how to operate that sort of... stuff... but it'd cut down on the cost of making physical terrain, oh--"

She flushed, actually embarrassed to have caught herself rambling.

"O-Or you could just go with a gym. Gyms are really useful too." Whoops. "Either way. I'm sure I could find it in me to attend at least... one of your shows." Even if it wasn't her thing, she understood the value of having support.

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:06 am
"You can come by anytime to check it's progress!" Scorpa offered, surprised but pleased at Sarce's interest. If the blueblood was struck with any ideas while it was still under construction, she would do everything she could to talk with the builder contractors.

As Sarce continued, getting more and more talkative, Scorpa did something she didn't often do- shut up. At each idea, she nodded, scribbling the thoughts down. When the blueblood stopped and flushed, the yellowblood burst into a grin. Sarce was usually so composed around her, to see her like this was adorable.

Of course her sempai would be the cutest when it came to being cute. She was the best, after all!

"You will?! You really mean it?" Eyes widened as Sarce threw her back to an earlier topic of conversation and Scorpa momentarily fell for it. She wore her emotions openly around those she liked, and so she failed to hide her enthusiasm. Then, seeming to remember that Sarce had been talking earlier she swerved back like a rollercoaster with a cough.

"-I mean, I'll pass along these ideas to the architect! Lorata's hired someone special, which is why it's going to be super state of the art! We'll make it happen!" Scorpa slipped her notes into the folder. With that done, she felt at ease finally. She'd managed to tell Sarce about her latest accomplishments and felt (hoped) that she'd made her proud. Now it was time to hear about her mentor's latest travels!

"I don't wanna bore you with much more about that, though. Tell me, what've you been up to lately?" She sat up, perked at attention.

Melancholies
in which scorpa spirals all over the place, calm down gurl!

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:46 pm
    "Bore? It's not boring listen to what you've been doing. I'm happy to see how far you're coming along with your own aspirations, it's inspiring." And that was the truth, "A mentor can be just as inspired by their recruits as anyone, you know. Besides, I've... Well..." Haven't been up to much...

"Since being promoted by the Empress, I've been busy with... work. Familiarizing myself with military documentation, codes, training myself." She looked at her hand, something that had never been soft, "It's not something I would trade, but it does get redundant to the average troll. As such it isn't exactly things I can discuss with trolls that don't have clearance." She shrugged, "But it's been mostly paperwork, the gym, paperwork, the gym..."

She tapped her chin.

"Alright, there's... one thing I've been planning, but it's the early stages of development. I suppose I could let you in on that if you could keep a secret?" She cleared her throat, "Not that it's especially classified..."

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff