[PRP] after the hunt (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:27 pm
Shun gave the number to Jeremiah, then sighed.

"I suggest trying to do so in Other Ashdown to try and avoid anything too awkward in case you end up contacting the same person as I did initially," he uttered, "You may end up contacting me instead but... if I see anything else, I will let you know."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:42 pm
"That and I meant texting both the number that, we thought, lead to Sonny." Jeremiah made note of the number, writing it down in his notebook before it disappeared.

"Sunny's old number too ..." Not that he had ever texted her, though Algie had. "You learn anything about the person on the other end of either number?"

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:57 pm
"Well... it still might. The first person I ended up contacting... is a student of Renard's. They also are somewhat familiar with me but not by much. They also seem to not have much knowledge of some of our magical shenanigans. They at least did not know of Ascension. And yet... they did know that I was texting from a magical artifact," Shun noted.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 pm
"... did they give any clue as to how they knew?" There also could not be many that were Renard's students. That, at least, could give them something to work with.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:34 pm
Shun shook his head.

"No. There were very few hints as to who they were as they did not trust I was who I claimed to be."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:15 pm
"What kind of hints were there?" Perhaps it was something that might give him a clue but one never knew.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm
"Just the fact that they are one of Renard's student. That is all. I know more about the second person... but the functionality of the phone there was what throws me off more."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 pm
"I doubt there's a listing of his students." An eyebrow rose. "The second person? The one that responded when you messaged the Nokia using your own phone? Admittedly, I'm not sure how ... it also picked up your sent messages as well."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:53 pm
"Yes..." he replied slowly, "I do not know how the hell that works exactly, but it was Sonny on the other side. They... apparently thought they were being texted by Liam."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:16 pm
"Well, you were given the number that the person said you were texting from, were you not? I could have it looked up, if you'd like. 973 is ... New Jersey? I think, at least." It was worth a look into, at least.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm
"Might be worth a shot. Whoever they are though, they do not seem to know about Ascension. Either of them," Shun sighed.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm
"I'll see what I can find," Jeremiah made a couple more mental notes before he sighed. "Though if they're not local, it's very possible they don't know of the Shore family."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 am
Shun gave a curt nod at that.

"I may have just contacted someone completely unrelated to all of this, but it should not hurt to learn a bit more."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:26 pm
"Probably," Jeremiah replied, "but when is anything actually coincidence in all of this?"

Blade Kuroda
unless there's some other bit, i would say this one can wrap in the next post or two?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:58 am
"Very rarely," Shun grumbled.

azuredreams