azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am
"Never. I think if Occam's razor applied to a situation we're in, I'd wonder if we were in another world all together." Which was the truth.

"At least I know if I'm in trouble with either of them but that only applies if they're wanting to do harm." Jeremiah shook his head. "Regardless, we've got leads on most of the things tied to the original Sigil. It's just a matter of gathering them."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm
"And once we gather everything... we destroy them? Would we do this in a similar fashion to how the charter had been sundered?" he asked.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:22 pm
"Something like that. Destruction is not an option for the sirens," replied Jeremiah, voice firm and resolute. "So we will have to gather things together and go from there. Thankfully, we've got the resources and those we can reach out to for assistance."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:02 pm
Shun tilted his head at that.

"...Why not? They are just little birds are they not?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Jeremiah thought, quite suddenly, of the Burning Man's warning to Rabbit. Not that he thought Shun would do something so drastic, not considering-

"They're children," his tone was neutral, "and not at all just little birds."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:19 pm
The younger detective blinked, then slowly nodded, "...Good to know."

Which begged the question as to why the hell they were children and not birds like he had been led to believe. Then again... perhaps that was a part of the whole defense of the cage.

"That complicates this."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 pm
"They may have been birds originally but the magic has changed them over all the time that's passed. Given that they were fed dirt, Renard's blood, and taught to mimic air raid sirens in the event of eventual cage breaking ... It's not at all surprising. "

Jeremiah pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't say this lightly but if anyone was to try something against the sirens, they'd likely end up with most - if not all - of the Nobles against them."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:32 pm
Shun folded his arms in thought. Why couldn't they have just been birds?

"Well. Almost anything is possible with magic. Is there a way to replace their position in the cage with... I do not know. An actual bird or something that is not a small child?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:47 pm
"Anything is possible," replied Jeremiah. "We would have to gather the rest of the items needed and see if we could come up with an acceptable replacement. We do not know, at the moment, what all we are going to do until we've gathered the pieces of the cage. It's deconstruction may not be all that we need to do."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:04 pm
"Could probably use some of their hair... or feathers... or something for it," he shrugged.

There was also the thing of what came after, yes. Shun didn't have much of an idea for that.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm
"It could be like the method in which our consent was given, yes, but it may not be so simple." Jeremiah was clearly already thinking about it now. "If we've learned anything, it's that with magic we can do anything if we have a will and a way."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:15 pm
"We just need to ensure there is as little backlash as possible. It is not going to be easy."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm
"It's why we have to know what we're doing and explore all avenues," replied Jeremiah, "because otherwise the backlash could be immense. I think we can do this, however. It's just a matter of moving."

His head tilted a moment, as if thinking about it.

"Did you ever text that number again? To see what happened?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 am
Shun grunted lowly in irritation at the memory.

"The Nokia is 76669. Attempting to text out from it gets you some random kid, but if you text it elsewhere... well. Somehow it receive both your text and the response." he grumbled.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:07 pm
An eyebrow rose. "Some random kid? What was the number?" Then he was blinking about what Shun said about it answering.

"So it was getting responses from someone else?" Jeremiah's head tilted. "I suppose I should text it sometime and see what happens."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces