[PRP] after the hunt (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:40 pm
"Yes... Liam said he noticed one of their plots being used up in the cemetary. He also claimed that he cannot do much about retrieving the ring or grimoire," Shun uttered. He soon let out a sigh.

"He appears, for the time being, to be on our side. But we must tread very carefully with them both. The moment one of us does something that may be perceived to go against Ascension, their Ascension, they will become enemies."

He shook his head.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:55 pm
"I'm more than aware of that," replied Jeremiah. "Everything that Renard said to me made it clear that movement against Sonny will guarantee that they become your enemies. Thankfully, aside from the fact that Sonny treats me like I have plague, I've no ill will towards them and only wish them the life our Sunny should've gotten."

He glanced towards Shun and sighed. "I know exactly where the ring is. As I said, the problem lies in it no longer being our Liam. It may not work anymore."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 pm
Shun furrowed his brow.

"What is keeping us from retrieving the ring, then?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 pm
"America and I have to bring Liam Noor to meet Vivien Hawken. She wanted to speak with him one last time before she will part with the ring." His notebook was closed, flicking it away into that pocket space of his. "The Liam Noor of our universe so far as I know."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 pm
"...Great. That ******** things up by a fair amount. Liam my have killed his counterpart. When I asked him what happened to both the other Liam and Renard, he opted to not tell me due to my ties with Law Enforcement."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:14 pm
"I don't know that he physically killed him," responded Jeremiah, as if he was not surprised at all. "Liam Noor was trapped in a sentient magical prison that was holding traitors for judgement. Somehow he got free and likely that was because he was no longer from our world."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Shun still didn't really seem pleased with this.

"So the one we need may still be in that prison or stuffed away inside of the current Liam like how Ezra was with the Burning Man."

Or something else.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 pm
"I've no clue. They may be displaced similar to how we displaced our other selves." Jeremiah shook his head. "Gone and no longer reachable. The prison that he was within considered us to be false. That if we were brought to it, we would likely be held as well for judgement, and that it was protective of Sonny."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 pm
"Do you know where this prison was so that I can avoid it?" he asked.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm
"Nowhere that we can get to but it is in other ashdown somewhere. If it still exists," replied Jeremiah.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:05 pm
"I suppose we will just need to take caution then," he muttered.

"...Which means we just need to be careful no matter what."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm
"Business as usual essentially," Jeremiah shook his head. "I'll have to speak with one of them. There's a matter regarding Sonny that I have to deal with as well as see what can be done in regards to Vivien. If our goals align still, then working together is possible."

At least, of course, as long as they were not a threat to Sonny.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:52 pm
Shun furrowed his brow and nodded.

"in the very least, if Renard had been replaced... he at least should be less... hostile towards you now."

Seeing how the other Renard was just about to try and enact his own justice upon Sunny's murderer... who he seemed to believe was Jeremiah.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:23 pm
"Considering his immediate shift when we were talking privately? I doubt it. He's all business. His anger is what keeps him going." Jeremiah's fingers stretched, the bone ring on his finger glanced at.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 pm
"Great," he muttered lowly. He had a feeling they might need to keep an eye on Renard a bit more than Liam. Then again... Liam could just be good at hiding things.

"Nothing is ever simple."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas