Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Every Bee Needs A Bloom (Se'lune - Apibom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune had a basket of flowers she was trying to sell in New Hemisect. It was not exactly a good way to make money, only 1 beetle for a small bouquet, but in the swamp beetles were not exactly common, so she was happy with any she got. It was getting late in the night, and Se'lune frowned down at her basket of flowers. She had sold less than usual, and it was getting late, she really didn't want to have to bring them all the way back to the swamp, she had more than enough flowers at hive. The winged troll looked around, judging her audience. "Special Sale! Two bouquets for 1 beetle!" The girl called out, hopeful for some deal seekers to come by.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Api was... lost, but not in the sense that they didn't know what direction they were going. They were lost in life, it felt. The Superstar Authority contest had been lovely, but all it had really shown them was that they were really good at making things up on the spot and perhaps they didn't quite have the conviction needed to be a real star. They were still wading through their feelings on the whole matter even after the event ended, which meant they wandered the streets of NHC quite a bit more than normal. Somehow the city was soothing, it was easy to get lost in the crowd.

A voice drew them out of their thoughts as they passed by - two... two bouquets for 1 beetle? What kind of steal was that? They looked up from the ground to see who was speaking. A greenblood- shouldn't she be more well off than to be out on the streets selling bouquet's for basically nothing? It took them a moment to notice the wings- when they did, they ended up shuffling a little closer. "Hi- what kind of bouquet's do you have?" They waved a little, flashing a friendly smile. Might as well start with the flowers, then they'd have a chance to look at those pretty pretty wings.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune felt relief as someone came by, a friendly looking yellowblood! "Hello! Um, let me look..." Selune set her basket down and rifled through it. She had some daises, some snapdragons, and some wild sweetpea flowers, with a few other combinations of more random flowers. "Looks like we have a few of these..." Se'lune said as she held up one of the bouquets, "Plenty of these ones! And two of these!" She smiled at the yellowblood, offering her basket forward, "Um, hehe.. you can have 3 for the same price, if, uh, if you want." Se'lune said shyly. The yellowblood looked a little worn out, like they could use a break. "You can never have enough flowers, right?" Se'lune wished she had something more than just flowers to cheer others up, like a good tart, or a scone, or something.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Api couldn't help but sneak a few peeks at her wings while she rifled through her basket. The flowers were pretty, but with a lusus like theirs they... spent a fair amount of time around them already. There wasn't much in the way of flowers that would really awe them these nights. As she offered three for one beetle, Api snapped back to reality and shook their head. "Oh no, I couldn't...! It's already a deal that's too good to be true." Api waved their hands a little as they spoke. Really, why was a greenblood practically giving away flowers? Unless she didn't really need the beetles and was just.. accruing some extra funds.

Shrugging the thought off, Api felt around for their beetle pouch and then pulled out three of them. They were still fairly strapped for funds after Bloodfest (thankfully Superstar Authority had been entirely sponsor funded!) but they could spare three at least. "Here, and you only have to give me one, okay?" They offered up a friendly smile. "I don't really have a place to keep so many flowers anyway." It was a lie, but... what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune was taken back, and a little frustrated, by how nice the yellowblood troll was being. If they were going to give her things, that means the she would owe them and that was no acceptable! She didn't want to get tied up in owing someone else anything, she wanted others to owe her, just in case, what if something happened, she would need all the favors she could cash in. Her mind went in spirals for a second, imagining all the worst case scenarios, before the yellowblood talked again. Se'lune tried to keep the panic out of her voice, "N-NO!! I mean, uh, no no that's far too kind! Um..." Se'lune shifted from foot to foot, trying to find an angel to play this by. "Oh! I know a good place for the flowers!" The greenblood avoided the beetles, and instead pulled out a little blanket, placing it on the grass in front of herself as a seat. "Here! Sit down here, and ill braid them into your hair! Or, or weave them in? Ill make it really pretty! Then you don't even have to carry them!" Se'lune was grasping at straws, but she was worried, and that called for creative solutions. "Be- uh, besides, you look like you have something, um, on your mind... You could, uh, well, you could get what's bothering you off your chest." Se'lune shrugged, worried she was prying into this person's life. "Sometimes talking it out, and um, a friendly ear, can really help lighten things up. I-if you want, of course!"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Api blinked, a little surprised by her sudden exclamation. They were beginning to worry that maybe this was something... shady. She was acting really suspicious, after all. But still, they'd engaged in the conversation so they had to finish it. They watched as she bypassed their beetles, instead pulling a blanket out and setting it down on the ground before them. What... was she doing? Api stared in confusion as she set herself up, then insisted they sit with her.

"Umm..." They shifted their weight, considering just making a run for it. As interesting as her wings were, they weren't interesting enough to get drawn into something questionable. If that's what this was, anyway. "I--..." Oh jeez, had they really looked troubled? Suddenly self-conscious about their facial expressions, Api looked away. "I-- I guess, I could... do that." Nervousness rising, they finally settled down onto the blanket in front of Se'lune, legs criss-crossed in front of them. "And- I'm okay, really. I was just thinking while I was walking, that's all. Do you sell flowers for your job?" Well, since she wanted to talk, they might as well ask.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune fidgeted, but made herself stop. She was nervous, but she was pretty sure she was also making her guest nervous, and that was awful! The winged troll instead focused on weaving the hair and flowers together, making a little crown for the yellowblood. "No, not really," Selune started as she picked out a nice yellow and white daisy. "I like collecting rocks, and then polishing them, so you can see their shine." The greenblood shrugged, feeling a little less nervous now that she didn't have to face the other troll, just their hair. "Its not really a job, but maybe someday it will be! I just think its so fascinating to find just a rock, and then be able to reveal the shine that's inside." Selune pulled a bobby pin out of her pocket, she herself used a lot of them in her own hair, and used it to keep the crown in place. "Its like, no matter what someone looks like on the outside, there is always something beautiful inside, if they try and bring it out!"

Selune stepped back as she finished with the yellowblood's hair. "There!" She said with more confidence. "Thats more worth a beetle than just a flower." The greenblood shrugged, hopeful.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:27 am

Api tried to relax as Selune began weaving flowers into their hair. Honestly the feeling was pretty nice, even if they were a little uneasy about how the interaction had been going so far. "Oh, really? Like... ummm.... Geodes and stuff?" Api resisted the urge to turn a little and look back at her. They didn't know much about geodes, just that they were kinda ugly on the outside but had lots of pretty stones on the inside. That... sort of reminded them of Kaldru - how was that kid even doing, anyway? Eugh, they were getting off track.

"That's a nice philosophy." Once Selune was done, Api shifted a little, then gently reached up to feel their head. They didn't want to crush any of the flowers, but without a mirror it was hard to tell exactly what Selune had done. "Thank you! It feels like its really nice." They smiled a little, then pushed themself to their feet. "I uh, I should probably start going back to my hive, though. Um, it was nice talking with you, hhh... Oh, I never- uh, I'm Apibom." Their smile turned sheepish as they held a hand out for her to shake. How rude of them to have not even asked for her name!

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selune's nervousness faded. She did in fact do a pretty good job on her flower weaving. She grinned at the yellowblood, her wings fluttering a little. "Thank you for coming! Glad i could be of service!" She said happily. She nodded when the other troll gave their name. "Apibom, okay, ill remember that." When the other troll expressed interest in leaving tho, Selune felt some relief. She had liked Apibom, but it had been a long night selling flowers. She nodded to the yellowblood, "Okay, it was nice meeting you. Have a nice night!" She said before turning to look for her lusus.

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Ah- she didn't... give her name. Api supposed they hadn't done a very good job of asking for it though... "Oh, no, thank you." They shook their head as they started to move a little further away. "M-maybe we'll run into each other again. Uhm... Have a good night..!" They waved a little, then turned to start heading back to their hive. They kind of hoped that they would see her again, if only because her wings were still really interesting...

Micillia
aaaaaand done!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces