Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Twinkle (Knetic + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how i wonder who you are?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:20 pm
He didn't come to Civisect very often. Almost never. But occasionally Cerpin Sugall did have to come all the way to the highblood city of science and art by the seaside, filled with luxuries that did not exist in Chittentown. At least, they didn't exist cheaply or in good quality. With his shopping taken care of, the purpleblood had time to kill before the next train out of here. It was a good night for a walk.

Stars sparkled overhead and he watched them with a melancholy feeling. It felt like it had been forever since he'd looked up at them with Tevini. Why was he feeling sentimental about this? It was her own damn fault for running off on him. He still had Polair and Deimos to stargaze with. Well, he supposed Polair was... different now but still. Long legs walked on, pushing through the crowds towards the beach to watch the waves. A few lights littered the sky from the hives built on the shore.

"The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere-" He half sang, half hummed, a song he'd heard a while ago as he walked. Music helped, it always did. The sands shifted beneath his feet and he stumbled, catching his footing on a rock. Cerpin looked up to see something peculiar that he had missed before.

A boy on the roof, dreamily watching the skies through a telescope. It looked expensive but more importantly, it looked legit. This was a real astronomer here. He would know, he'd spent a good chunk of his life surrounding himself with star people.

"Hey! Hey, up top!" The teen cupped a hand around his mouth to shout upwards towards Knetic. "Can I join you? I wanna look through the scope."

screamingshark
hope this is fine!

Yamashii

screamingshark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Alright, things are clean and everything is placed in the right place so Sharp Tooth can't complain about him doing chores. Knetic huffs quietly, tired from running about doing everything his nag of a lusus wanted. But now this means he can finally do what he wants, a great big grin stretching across his face.

Poking his head out of a window, he accessed the weather, the cloud coverage and the placements of the moons. The conditions are perfect for making some maps! With a giddy giggle, he runs to stairs, spiraling up and up to the topmost observation hud.

Grabbing a medium portable telescope and some parchments and utensils, he settles on the roof top adjacent to his observatory. Big plush pillows and blankets surround him as he tilts the telescope to a preselected patch of stars and space.

"This is perfect..." His smile grows and soon he's caught up charting the distances and celestial bodies.
Until he hears a loud shout.

He blinks and looks down, catching a troll attached to rather gaudy boots. Was he talking to him? Knetic pauses before he cups his hands round his mouth and shouts back. "Sure thing! If you can find your way up!"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:44 pm
"Find a way up, huh?" He doubted the front door was unlocked. You didn't survive long on Alternia by blindly trusting others not to break in and steal all your stuff as a highblood. But the building was four stories high. That meant he couldn't try to scale it or run up the side of it. The teen craned his head to look up at the sky, squinting at Knetic's cheerful form smiling down at him. He looked friendly which was good. But how to reach him?

"You're on, dude. Challenge accepted. I'll be right back." There was no backing down now. Cerpin jogged off towards one of the Civisect docks for a few minutes. Eventually he came back into view, a coil of rope hanging off of his arm. The rockstar stretched his limbs and warmed up his muscles while eyeing the distance between him and the top of the building. Unraveling the rope, he tied part of it to the handle of his sword. It took some finagling before it was secure enough for his liking.

"Stand back, bud!" It was going to be a difficult task but he'd been training long enough with Keionx to have built up the strength to pull this off. If not, hey at least this kid didn't know who he was. They couldn't spread gossip about him to anyone he knew. He lifted the blade high and leaned back enough to line up the shot before throwing the sword as hard and as high as he could at the side of the hive. It stabbed through a chunk of the material well enough to take hold. They were both purplebloods from what he could see. It would be easy to pay for repairs.

"Here I come!" Pulling the rope tight, he began to climb the side of the building with a devilish grin, clearly proud of his own showboating. It wasn't that Cerpin was particularly brave but that he was incredibly reckless. He grunted as he pulled himself upwards, feeling the sword threaten to fall loose as his weight pulled downwards on it. Just a little further and he'd be there! Just what the hell did this kid have four stories worth of inside?

"Ta... da. I need- a moment- to breath. You talk for a sec." His hand grabbed the top of the roof and he pulled himself up over the side of it, breathing hard. The things he did to impress people would probably kill him someday.

screamingshark
LOL sorry this is such a stupid post but cerpin is a stupid guy

Yamashii

screamingshark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

The door was open, Knetic is a naive fool. But he's easily impressed and watching Cerpin macguyver his way up the side of this hive was truly a sight to behold. He was sceptical at first, when the other troll vanished to grab some rope, but now there's a sword stabbed into a wall and a large stupid grin on Knetic's face.

"That was rather dumb! My door was open!" Knetic giggles and looks back over the side to survey the damage to his hive. "Pretty sure you could have died if you had fallen, we're pretty high up." Blunt as ever, he watches Cerpin catch his breath and tilts his head. Purple blood, a snug leather jacket and those eye sore boots. What a troll.

Knetic hears a loud grumble and looks back over the side wall, Sharp tooth is glaring right up at him from his perch by the hive and he ain't looking too happy. "It's okay Sharp Tooth! He's a friend!" The gator looks unconvinced but saddles up closer to the building just in case the new kid tries anything funny. Grinning, Knetic turns back to Cerpin. "You got your breath back yet, stranger?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:10 pm
"Nah, nothing can possibly kill me." Cerpin grinned lopsidedly at the other highblood, his chest finally recovering from the climb up. It was a great view up here. He could see why you'd build your hive here to watch the stars. The boy's lusus glared at him and he fished through his pockets to find something to bribe it with.

"Hey, I'm not a threat. Here, I brought a gift, okay?" He set a piece of candy down on the top of Knetic's fluffy hair and tossed an unwrapped piece towards Sharp Tooth's mouthful of teeth. When eaten, it'd taste like a sugary sweet artificial grape flavor. Not something that everyone enjoyed but Cerpin himself wasn't the type that everyone liked to be around. He didn't stress about it.

"Now then- s**t, this is a nice scope! This a hobby? Or are you gonna do more of this in the future?" He ran his hands down the side of Knetic's telescope, letting out an appreciative whistle at the sight of it. He was learning more from the rest of his team about which equipment brands were better than others and it looked like this guys was outfitted with some really good stuff!

screamingshark

Yamashii

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Knetic blinks and picks up the candy from his hair, twirling it around in his fingers before pocketing it for later. What a nice troll, giving him some candy. Sharp Tooth on the other hand is less than pleased with the weird grape taste all up in his gums but he doesn't make a fuss about it. For now.

When the talk turns to his telescope however, Knetic perks and grins super wide. His telescope is his prized possession and he can talk about it all day long. "Isn't it!? She's a beaut~!." Cue a swooning sigh. "It's passion! I wanna be the best spacial navigator this side of Alternia. Heck, of the whole universe!" Knetic is nothing if not a dreamer.

"Does that mean you're interested in the stars, Mister....uh...?" Shoot, his lusus told him about being polite, but here he is not having bothered to ask the troll for his name or nothin'. Well...now's as good a time as any. "Say...What is your name, candy man?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm
"Izzat so? Interesting." The kid's enthusiasm for navigation was endearing. It was refreshing to meet someone so energetic and unashamed in their passions. Cerpin couldn't help but find himself returning Knetic's smile with a grin of his own. He had a nice set up here on the roof and probably enough beetles to buy as many textbooks as he needed. The kid was definitely gonna go places.

Which meant he needed to keep an eye on this boy.

"I'm Cerpin Sugall. It's a pleasure to meet the best spacial navigator on Alternia. What's your name?" He reached to shake the other purpleblood's hand in proper greeting. Also, in part, to test if the lusus was going to attack him for getting too close to the kid or what.

"You know, I've heard you can see the stars even better on Busthind. Not as much light pollution and all that." It was something he'd always wanted to try but never had time for. He remembered walking back from Salamire through the rocky mountain paths with Tevini long ago but they'd never gone back with a telescope to see the stars again. Maybe it was something worth looking into with his team as a whole.

screamingshark
sorry this is so late! i promise i'm still interested! ; A;

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas