Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:28 pm
SPOILER WARNING
SURELY EVERYONE HAS SEEN FF7AC BY NOW
IF NOT THEN SPOILERS ABOUND
JUST SAYIN

IF U CAME THEN ACTUALLY WANTED TO SKIP DA SPOILERS THEN SKIP DOWN TO RENO'S POST AND TY FOR COMING EVEN IF YOU SKIPPED!!!! 4laugh heart

spoiler-free version: Little Kadaj marryin up to Swords and Hair Gel
aka Kadaj x Cloud
aka I LUUURRRRVE YEEEWWWWWW SNOOKY-POO CHU'S DA BEST PUNCHIN BAG EVER CUZ U DON'T DIE AS FAST AS NORMAL PPL heart *mwah!*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

thank u, big brother, for beating up snotiroth for me and catching me when i tripped on my sword k heart

oh and zack & aerith said to tell u hi ninja

THANKS EVERYONE READING THIS FOR ATTENDING MY GLORIOUS WEDDIN >u>

free mints for everyone! *sets out a bowl by the door* the door of what!? aerith's church, u idiots! where else would this take place?? just want to remind everyone that technically cloud died in ac. and i was like YUS! WE CAN BE TOGETHER! and then zack/aerith were like, "psh, naw, send em back" *dumps in water* and i'm like NOOOOOO *follows* >u>~

dirge of cerberus = honeymoon. WHY DO U THINK NEITHER OF US WERE IN IT!?!? rofl

ilu strifey-kun~ heart

totally swear i'm not marrying u just to spite the one-winged fruitcake
because he's mother's favorite. honestly.

...is he mad yet?

HAPPY 7/7/2017 EVERYONE!!!!!1 *throws mints*

User Image

User Image

GIFTIES

User Image

User Image

ZombieUnicornSenpai
*prepares a feast for the wedding and a wedding cake for the happy couple* *I set the food up on some tables and step back* please enjoy *smiles*

Aqua the Wayfinder
*sighs a breath to muster up magic energy*

I am not certain which one of these you would prefer the better one, but I present them with my entire being. I pray your heart be your guiding key.

baebo
imsososososorry i wasn't able to make it on the actual day
GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :DDDD

I haven't known you guys for too long but it's been long enough to know that you guys are absolutely awesome and I wish you the best for the future!!! *super hug to you both!!* heart heart heart heart heart heart

My gift to you is

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*whispers* pixie dust! it says fairy but i assure you it's pixie dust owo
Use it to fly anywhere your heart desires! A little goes a long way :D

Have fun you guys!! heart heart heart heart

VOWS

9:14PM, July 7
Most chaotic wedding ever! rofl Ended up triple-wedded on Page 21

Thanks very much to everyone who posted in the thread either before, during, or after, and of course most special thanks to Reno, Rufus, Elena, Aqua and Cait for sharing our specialest moment with us. .w. heart

Vice-PresidentRufusShinRa
-Strides into the church, clears his throat, walks up to the front with confidence.-
Ahem. Alright. We are gathered here today to witness the matrimony of these two lively hood wreckers. For they both have in some way contributed to the downfall of something. Fitting. -Scoffs-

With the power invested in me ( which isn't much because of these two no good business and home wreckers. )

I now pronounce you Puppet Vessel and Puppet Delivery boy.

You may now shove cake in each others faces and proceed to kill one another.

-Strides to the exit.-

Swords and Hair Gel

If Elena dies, we'll make Aqua do it.
ninja

Elena Chan-chan
I'm not dead - I'm trying to be seen over all this chaos and cake!! GUYS CALM DOWN!!!!

Let's join these two in peace or love... AND NOT CAKE sheesh... I pronounce you two a pair of fools forever stuck in each other's madness and love for eternity or sword strike. And if anyone has a word for or against this union you better hold it until I say so because NO ONE out talks me! Now seal the deal with a kiss or whatever and see if we don't all succumb to the madness

Aqua the Wayfinder
Alright *ahem* We are gathered here today, in celebration of the Union between two of our friends. Cloud and Kadaj. Who will make a promise of a lifetime to each other until the end of their time. Cloud and Kadaj, do you promise to take each other for better or for worse, in sickness and health, and in the best and worst of times, for the rest of your days?

TurkReno
Think this is most chaotic weddin' ever.

Swords and Hair Gel
Sorry, my computer froze and I had to---what the actual ********!? We got married three times before I could restart my browser!? xD

Well, that's memorable, lmao.

Thanks all three of you.

-triple kiss-

Full story is on Page 21. heart

WHO CAUGHT DA BOUQUET

Page 24

Little Kadaj
ah!! guys guys! wait!

*tosses bouquet*

everybody roll a random number between 1 and 10
and whoever rolls 7 catches it!

>u> !! heart

will be open all weekend until somebody gets it!!

the winner is

TurkReno on Page 29!!

TurkReno
-suddenly has flowers fall from over head somewhere and smack him in the head.- ....wha' the...?

CONGRATS, RENO rofl hope u plan weddins better than cloud does! rofl

ATTENDENCE

User Image

Thank you so much everybody who came and participated!!! heart

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:29 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is a rushed, poorly-planned, low-budget event where Swords and Hair Gel sends a virtual proposal to Little Kadaj so we can have cutesy little spouse titles under our names in forums even though we never actually post in forums. Takes place at the church. There's a poster outside with "wedding today, free food, all welcome" scribbled in black marker. It's an RP event but if you wanna post OOC that's fine, too. Don't care. Just keep an eye on your kids.

User ImageI guess this is the part where I explain why I decided to spend the rest of my miserable life with this whiny a*****e.

Because he's hot.

Yes, I'm that shallow. He followed me out of the Lifestream and I can't get rid of him anyway so might as well get free sex out of it. You know how AC ends with Aerith's smug little grin and then fades out without showing what happened next? Now you know why she was so smirky and what got cut out afterward. I'd put something here about how I sympathize with him because he reminds me of myself and I can relate to what he's been through but sappy stuff like that isn't my style.

Those straps and garters on the other hand suit me just fine. wink

Tied cans to the back of my motorcycle and brought my camera. That's about the extent of my celebratory activities.

"Free food" = stuff I grabbed at the gas station on the way here. AKA chips and pepperoni rolls and cheap beer. Maybe Tifa will take pity on us.

Settled on Lassie Shut Ur Gob aka Roxafox aka that bum we hang out with IRL as my best man due to lack of other options... No, I'm kidding, I love you. How could we leave you out of the most mediocre wedding event of our lives?

TurkReno aka our best Gaia buddy got stuck as Kadaj's. Thanks for everything. Seriously.

As for who the heck is gonna actually marry us, we need either a priest or a ship captain for that so unless Cid shows up we're gonna have to call somebody from Xenosaga. Did I say this was poorly planned? It's poorly planned, by the way.

Anyway, enjoy a mint (pretty sure Kadaj stole them from somewhere so hopefully they don't look familiar to anyone) and find somewhere to hover. This will last all day and maybe leak into the weekend if it needs to.

Thanks for showing up.

I do photography instead of fanart so this was my contribution to the event. rolleyes

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thanks mom for the cake, lol.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Ren---Er Axel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:26 am
We set this thread up in advance so Reno could reserve the third post. He didn't show up but he did mail me the stuff to go in the post in advance so here it is.
*cough cough* What? Of course I'm Reno, look, I'm dressed in black and everything. Shhhhh. ninja

TurkReno
User Image

How to play:
Random number between 0 and 100
If your number has a 7 in it, y' win a prize.
Prizes can only be won once to give everyone a chance... ( Really, Tseng just doesn't pay us enough to support m'drinkin' an' smokin' habits on top of givin' things out for FREE )
If y'win, PM TurkReno with the page number and what prize y'want.

Prizes to pick from:

Midnight Circus
User Image X 7 in stock

Arcane Chevalier
User Image X 7 in stock

Hella Cool
User Image X 6 in stock

Woodland's Faye
User Image X 6 in stock

( When I first made this account I never imagined such a perfect oppurtunity for it like this would actually happen, lmao! Also thanks a TON man for helping out. You're the best. )

Lassie Shut Ur Gob generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 84!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:05 am
"lack of other options"! I see how 'tis! and here I brought this lovely Scottish weddin' cake but I s'pose I'll just return it. emotion_donotwant

y'know most people plan their weddin's months or years before it actually comes to get every last detail perfect... then there's your wedding, Cloud: "three days notice, here's some snacks from the gas station." *shakes head sadly*

oi. *pushes cake on top of a folding table* well, thank ye f'r invitin' me in any case.

User Image

I'd wish ye two the best but I think the best is probably just "hope ye don't kill each other for at least a week." sweatdrop

also, nice bowties.  

Lassie Shut Ur Gob

Fuzzy Kitten

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:51 am
Lassie Shut Ur Gob

-stares at that cake with a brow raised-
So Scottish people wrap tartans around their cakes?
-shrugs and gets a knife-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:12 am
-when you show up before everyone else and not sure if you're early or just the only one who came-

*cough*

congratulations on promising to not kill each other for one full day. impressive.

-brought doggy biscuits for all-  

iR e d X I I I

Roxafox generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 38!

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 am
iR e d X I I I
-when you show up before everyone else and not sure if you're early or just the only one who came-

*cough*

congratulations on promising to not kill each other for one full day. impressive.

well, I'm here. sweatdrop
-gravitates to the table of free chips-
Cloud, you didn't bring ice cream? ;____;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:15 am
Lassie Shut Ur Gob
"lack of other options"! I see how 'tis! and here I brought this lovely Scottish weddin' cake but I s'pose I'll just return it. emotion_donotwant

y'know most people plan their weddin's months or years before it actually comes to get every last detail perfect... then there's your wedding, Cloud: "three days notice, here's some snacks from the gas station." *shakes head sadly*

oi. *pushes cake on top of a folding table* well, thank ye f'r invitin' me in any case.

[/img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3420/3402740846_d4b14fb742.jpg[/img]

I'd wish ye two the best but I think the best is probably just "hope ye don't kill each other for at least a week." sweatdrop

also, nice bowties.
THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME CAKE OMG
*grabs little fuzzy robot critter thing and squishes it*
heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:16 am
iR e d X I I I

*cough*

Roxas came, who else matters?
Reno said to expect him to break down the door at 7PM.
Lets set a bucket of water on top of it.

Lassie Shut Ur Gob generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 80!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:19 am
Swords and Hair Gel
Lassie Shut Ur Gob

DON'T YOU EVEN! -snatches knife- what's wrong wit ya, bampot!? not everyone is here yet!

tho I guess I should be glad ye didn't try to cut it with yer sword! stare  

Lassie Shut Ur Gob

Fuzzy Kitten

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 am
Roxafox
iR e d X I I I

*cough*

well, I'm here. sweatdrop
-gravitates to the table of free chips-
Cloud, you didn't bring ice cream? ;____;

Pfft, no. Why?
-world's worst wedding planner-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 am
Swords and Hair Gel
iR e d X I I I

*cough*

Roxas came, who else matters?
Reno said to expect him to break down the door at 7PM.
Lets set a bucket of water on top of it.
are u sure he said 7 cuz i thought he said 4:30.

UR PLAYING PRANKS ON MY BEST MAN!?!?

let me help.
*gets a bucket*
but chus fill it up tho, aerith's magic water makes me dissolve into lifestream dust >.<
*shoves bucket at chu*  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:23 am
Little Kadaj
are u sure he said 7 cuz i thought he said 4:30.

UR PLAYING PRANKS ON MY BEST MAN!?!?

let me help.
*gets a bucket*
but chus fill it up tho, aerith's magic water makes me dissolve into lifestream dust >.<
*shoves bucket at chu*

Uhh... I don't know, anyway he's coming this evening after work.
Where did you get a random bucket?
-looks in it-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:24 am
Lassie Shut Ur Gob
Swords and Hair Gel
Lassie Shut Ur Gob

DON'T YOU EVEN! -snatches knife- what's wrong wit ya, bampot!? not everyone is here yet!

tho I guess I should be glad ye didn't try to cut it with yer sword! stare
eeee! lets use mine! it'll make perfect little mini slices! heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items