Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 am
It was a rare rest day, and Seikih had been planning to take advantage of it. Kath had been bathed, her hide oiled, and the Rider had let Kath go off after a few beasts, before going up to their weyr for a much needed rest. Honestly, the dark haired girl loved the chance to just relax, let her over-long hair out of its tight braid, and lay back on her bed. What she hadn't expected was a feeling of desire to sweep over her, to watch Kath looking longingly out of their Weyr ledge with deep purple sweeping through whirling eyes. She realized then what had happened when Kath had gone out, while Seikih had been eating. Kath had not EATEN...She'd....Oh. Oh SHARDS and shells. Didn't you rise just a few- The feeling that swept through her suggested she fall silent, suggested to Hers that it was time yet again. The thought was not appealing to Seikih, who was far more private than the outgoing, starry Green, but...I want to Rise, Seikihmine. I want to fly up to the stars you love so much and plunge downwards with the loveliest hide that dares chase me~.

It was the tone that caught her more than anything. Kath had not been this intent on a flight in a long time, and it made her realize that perhaps, the Green had held off longer than usual if only for her Rider's sake. While the Green was still very fickle and superficial. she considered the feelings that Hers often had in regards to the pleasures of a flight. Sighing, the Starcrafter moved to the ledge of the Weyr with her, pressing fingers to a supple hide, and nodding, "Go on then, Love. Rise to the stars and let only the loveliest find you in the sky." With a loving creel of delight, Kath's nose bumped to a pale palm, contrasting skin with skin, and then dropping from the ledge, spreading her wings and twisting in a lovely show of agility. There in the sky, she was for looking at, and only ONE male would be lucky enough to come with her this time around.

To any nearby, to any who were listening, the sweet, musical voice of Kath would ring out along with a high bugle that echoed against the starry sky, Come along, my dearest loves, let me see what you can do. Only the most lovely can fly with me, and I can not wait any longer~ With that, the green twisted and twined her way through the air, simply gliding for now as she waited. Blue-violet eyes swirled with her mirth, her Rider shivering below at the feeling of lust that was beginning to rise. Shards. Well, hopefully the winner could find her Weyr.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Green Kath has decided to take Flight! Any male is welcome to join the flight, regardless of who their rider is. Affiliated with the Weyr or not, Kath is not picky, as long as she finds favor with them~.

About Kath
Pros: Intelligent, Enthusiastic, Devoted, Loves new things
Cons Selfish, Vain, Easily Bored, Superficial

About Seikih
Pros: Studious, Creative, Devoted
Cons Antisocial, Awkward, Self-conscious

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules/Info:
‣All males at HR/in the area are welcome to join in.
‣Any male that flies can win! Kath isn't too picky
‣Each round will only last 24 hours, which makes this a quick flight, I'm sorry!
‣If you roll for your entry for the round, but don't find time to fill your post in with RP before the round ends, your points for that round will be halved.
‣If you do not post at all for a round your score will be 0 for that round. You are not ejected from the flight. This allows those who cannot post for some reason or other to still progress.
‣I expect you to keep track of your own score, but I'll be watching too, so no fudging your numbers!
‣Seikih will take up with whoever wins, mostly because Kath is not picky, and in the middle of her Flight, neither is Seikih.
‣At the end of Four rounds, the winner will be chosen. If any male matches Kath's final score, he will automatically win. If none match, the male who exceeds her score will win. If more than one exceeds her score, or none do, I will roll to randomize a winner from the top three scoring males.

Kath's Stats
Green Dragon: +50
Between 1-6 turns: +5
Average: +5
Blooding Bonus: +5
65pts

Strength: 9
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 13
Wits: 20

Male Stats
Determining Your Male's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 30pts
Base points for brown: 35pts
Base points for blue: 40pts

If the male is:
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Above 36 turns: +5 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

-A High Reaches resident: +5pts

Using the above points, you get your point total, which is up to you to distribute through your base stats. Please try to keep your distributions realistic for your particular dragon!

If you post a roll for a round, but do not fill in any RP before the next round begins, your score for that round will be HALVED. Note that even a few sentences of RP is enough to count.

This opening lasts until 2pm CST July 3rd, when I'll start off the first round of rolling! Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:46 pm
The caravan hadn't intended to stay long near High Reaches—or maybe it had, as Saed did not often make a point of begging their mistress for the exact details of the minutia of their lives—but either way, they were content to enjoy the change of scenery as long as it was on offer. The rigid, stuffy mountain folk were ever of interest to them, being so...simply amusing. It was fun enough to work the stiff metal of their spines into strings to wrap around their fingers as easily as the southern continent's finest silks. In the face of something they needed or wanted, these stiff stone-faces could be horribly pliant.

Wanting something was a feeling Saed and Cath knew very well. They made it their business to find and fill wants, and they often didn't care to resist their own, as long as it wouldn't make too much trouble. Which is why when a green bolt arose from beyond the ring of peaks that marked High Reaches, Cath didn't hesitate to take notice. And when he noticed, he didn't hesitate to climb to his feet, trumpet delight back at her, and launch himself skyward. The wind of his wings sent gauzy filmy silks and glittering gold bangles swaying and jingling, and Saed stared up after their heart's partner with eyes full of wonder and love. Who were they, anyway, to deny themselves this? They leaned back within the ring of canvas and tapestry they'd erected as a tent, sprawling contentedly across a mound of plush cushions. One long-fingered, sleek hand slid out to pluck up a slender, still-smoking pipe, and lift it to plush lips as they curled in a cat-like smile.

Up, up, away! The cool mountain air swirled around and under his wings, lifting him higher, higher! Such a lovely, glittering green gem! The finest emerald ever unearthed, and he the rich loam for her to sparkle through—if only she would turn her eye his way! Radiant one, how could we hope to ever compare? Rather than another Rukbat, a second sun to mingle and mix light with yours, perhaps you could consider a moon, fit only to reflect and emphasize your own resplendence? The brown bellowed again as he carved a path towards the green. He was large enough to fit the green inside his own shadow, but he would not relent...unless she wished it, of course. He would catch her ever so tightly, hold her ever so gently, if only she would let him near.

———————————————————————————————————
User Image

Cath's Stats
Brown Dragon: +35
Between 6-20 turns: +10
Average: +5
50pts

Strength: 15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 15
Wits: 6

About Cath
Pros: Loving, accepting, open.
Cons: Simple, yielding, complacent.

About Saed
Pros: Sensual, patient, dedicated, contemplative.
Cons: Aloof, distant, hedonistic, has the capacity to be very cruel.

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:22 pm
Tyra and Orodreth were back at their weyr having just finished the drills for the day. With his tack off, Orodreth was happy to shake and stretch himself, enjoying not having the riding straps on. Tyra removed her leathers once she was back in her weyr, moving to sit down at her table that had papers and books opened upon it.

It was the sight of a brillent and beautiful green shooting up into the sky that caused the lounging Orodreth to lift his head. His whirling blue eyes watched Kath as she flew, calling out to any who would chase after her. As he watched her movements, the blue of his eyes suddenly changed to purple as the feelings took him over. Tyra was hit with those feelings as she had been about to read a book, her eyes moving to look at where Orodreth was. Now?

She calls and I must answer Tyramine. Orodreth didn't wait for a reply as he stood up and took to wing, trumpeting out a call to Kath as he moved near her. Tyra would not stop him, he had not chased since they first arrived to High Reaches from Western. She was determined to stay in her weyr, away from where she could get into trouble. It would just make concentrating on what she wanted to do harder for her.

Up in the sky, Orodreth took, not paying any attention to the brown that had joined him after the beautiful Kath. He let out a bugle as he neared her, moving to twist and twine around where she was gliding. Beautiful starlight, let me gaze upon you and chase as those sailors chase after the stars in our night sky.

---------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Orodreth's Stats
Blue Dragon: 40
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
High Reaches Native: 5

Total Points: 65

Strength: 12
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 12
Wits: 13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:00 pm
The song K'san had been plucking away at on his gitar came to a quiet but sudden pause as Seth's hum filled the weyr. Somebody's Rising, I take it?

Out in his weyr, the brown dragon hummed and moved to the ledge. Kath Rises today.

"Well that's... No, that's on time." K'san got up, still holding his gitar, and walked out to his dragon. With a pat on the beast's shoulder, he let out his own him, "Best of luck catching her, Seth."

His multifaceted eyes closed, Seth humming with pleasure. Thank you, K'sanmine. Bunching his muscles, he pushed off the ledge and began to climb after the green dragon. He had no eyes for any golds, no desire to chase them. His focus, when he went flying to catch, was the nimble and lovely greens of the Weyr. They were who he adored, who he went after, and Kath was no different, no less lovely. Kath, my dear, who shines like the stars reflected upon our lovely seas! Here I come to heed your call!

In the weyr, K'san hummed, before he went to where he knew Seikih was. Though by his estimate Kath was Rising again on schedule for any green, he was also sure she was frustrated by it. Even if his Seth didn't catch her Kath, he'd still have his gitar, and might even return post-flight to lend an ear.

User Image

--------------------

Seth's stats
Brown: 35pts
6-20 Turns: +10pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
High Reaches resident: +5pts
Total stat ptss: 55pts

Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 20
Wits: 14  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:09 pm
Z'yden heard the bugle of the green and the attending rush of heat and cursed under his breath. Turning to see where his dragon had been sprawled on the bowl, Z'yden opened his thoughts to ask Sameth if he planned to give chase and was met with a rumble of impatience from the blue with swirling violet eyes. Sameth-

I have waited on you long enough, mine. If you will not find yourself a mate, then perhaps I can help. At the very least, you may find a friend in the green beauty's rider. There was no doubt in the blue's mind that he would win should he put his mind to it, despite the fact that two brown dragons had risen to chase as well. He had grown impatient with his rider's tendencies to keep to himself and Sameth's impatience had led to frustration. Kath's Rising was perfectly timed, in the blue's mind.

With a reluctant sigh, Z'yden nodded and leaned on the door of his weyr facing the bowl where Sameth shot into the sky. Good luck, my friend. He knew Sameth missed the days of their youth when Flights were fun, consequences be damned. But as he'd grown older Z'yden had wanted something more than just a tumble or two and he was having a hard time finding someone who wanted the same. Sameth had obliged his rider by Chasing less and less until he hadn't Chased at all. Until today, and Z'yden realized it had been a long time since Sameth had experienced the exhilaration of a Flight.

Sameth crooned to the lovely green as he joined the trio of dragons already in the sky. Splendid evening for a Flight, my beauty. No other background could ever hope to showcase your luminosity nearly as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sameth's Stats
Blue Dragon: +40
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Average/Normal: +5
A High Reaches resident: +5
60pts

Strength: 11
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 11
Wits: 11

About Sameth
Pros: Playful, Affectionate, Confident
Cons: Mischievous, Distractable, Meddling

About Z'yden
Pros: Patient, Loyal, Affectionate (with those he cares for)
Cons: Shy/Wallflower, Self-Denying, Cautious  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 am
A'lan had already started to settle in bed when a jolt of desire went through his body. He groaned, wondering if he had already been dreaming, when he realized that the feeling was still with him, and growing stronger.

Oh, oh no.

Argoreth was standing stiffly, his eyes whirling red and purple. Mine, I will fly. The green calls to me, and she is beautiful. Without waiting for A'lan to acknowledge, he leaped from the weyr and spread his wings, letting the air lift him.

A'lan was not looking forward to this at all. Argoreth, bless him, was a difficult dragon at the best of times, and while he meant well... his way of getting what he wanted could be unconventional. Luckily, the blue didn't often fly, but when he did, A'lan was taken along for the ride without much say. And if Argoreth didn't get what he wanted... A'lan was certainly going to have to deal with a very moody dragon the next day. Shards, he wished his dragon hadn't taken a fancy to this green!

But Argoreth was well on his way now. He bared his teeth as he joined the browns and blues that had taken wing before him, and called out to Kath. Darling Kath, you are brighter than the stars around your radiant hide! Let us fly.

User Image

Argoreth's Stats
6-20 Turns: 10
Average/Normal: 5
HR Resident: 5

Total: 60

Strength: 21
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 14
Wits: 8  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 11!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh, wasn't this beautiful? The sight of all the males who'd come to see her excited the Green. So many called to her starlit self, asking for her favor, for her eye to turn their way. Slowly, the female circled over all of them, her tail flicking behind her only once as she suddenly flipped backwards over herself and launched off in a different direction. If the males were to have any hope of following this Green, they would have to play very well. Strong wings beat against the air, her body spiraling past the boys with a croon to the dark blue Argorath looking to tease him. Faranth only knew that each of these males would receive similar goading sounds from her before the flight was through, but for now, it was about drawing their attentions. They would have to keep up with her lovely self, after all.

Back in the Weyr, Seikih had opened the door to any man or woman that was daring enough to join her. The feeling of Kath's desire rocked through her. She didn't like the Flights. Momentary attention, swiftly lost for the next pretty face...this all had to do with her dragon, not with her. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she began to work out her hair, the long strands remaining loose Why bother putting them back up? It would only come back down by the hand of whoever she spent the flight with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it begins! Kath is pretty impressed with all her suitors, but at the same time, you've really gotta show off for this green beauty to win her favor! She loves acrobatics and tricks, and this won't be a long flight, so For round 1, roll Speed and Dexterity to see how well you do at keeping up with her~. Keep in mind that your dragon's roll determines how you do.

Kath's Stats

12+11= 23

Kath: 11

This Round will end 07/04 AT 7PM CST

DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 13!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Looks like someone's rising. Soltoth mentioned off hand, while he and S'rse were relaxing by the side of the lake.
S'rse lifted his head, surprised. Not a gold, he knew, so he must be referring to a green dragon. Not that it really shocked him, since there was nothing Soltoth liked more than to defy expectations. Are you going to chase?

Yeah, I might. the swaggering bronze replied casually, though S'rse could tell he'd already made up his mind. Sure, why not? he tossed out, already getting to his feet. He took off after the green, joining the ranks of the blues and browns, without any apparent fear of seeming out of place. He was just too awesome to only share his love with golds.. right? Sure, yeah. Let's go with that. He was a rebel! What of it?

His wings flashed as he soared towards the green delightedly. Hey there, beautiful. My, you're as lovely as a gold. Even better in fact. he reached out to the green confidently.

((S'rse and Soltoth))
---

Soltoth's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 30pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
= 48 points

Strength: 10
Speed: 10

10 + 8 = 18

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 11!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 pm
Cath was all but vibrating with the thrill of the chase. The fact that other males had come to compete barely registered; the flight to him was all about the gren and himself. Well. For now. He was never one to hog a treat when someone wanted to share. Now that he got a look at some of the other dragons twisting and twining about, well. There'd be love in the air tonight, even if it ended up just being his own love of flying and living, ringing in a trumpet through the sky.

Pretty Kath, lovely Kath, why do you turn away so soon? Don't you want us to fill your head with songs of love and admiration? Cath was much less quick on the wing than the sparkling star he sought to woo, but he was ever patient as he inevitably overshot, and carved a wide, almost casual arc through the air to slingshot himself after her fleeing form. He trilled a cheerful note as he passed the blue she'd taunted, a genuine congratulaions to his rival fellow. The perfect green they all sought would be his though, of course!

Down below and away, the only signs that Saed hadn't drifted off to sleep were the slow blinking eyes, and steady shift of the slender pipe away from their mouth, which sighed a long curl of aromatic smoke up into the open air beyond the red and gold and purple canvas walls. She certainly was an attractive green, from what they could see through the brown's eyes. Singularly sparkling, and not at all in the way of lords and ladies' gaudy accessories. A prize worthy of their Cath, if she so wanted to be caught.

——————————————————————————————

Cath's Stats
Strength: 15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 15

Round 1: 8+6=14 to roll

Current total score: 11  
ChaosTheories generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:28 pm
He watched Kath with deep, purple eyes. She sparkled brighter than any star and he would not take his eyes off of her, as long as he could keep her in his sights. Oh, an exquisite green indeed! He had been smart to answer her call.

Argoreth replied to her croon with a chuff, than beat his wings with much less grace than her own. Grace wasn't his forte, but he was strong and capable. He would not let showy flight get the best of him.

Brown Cath passed him, trilling congratulations. But Argoreth was much less sportsmanlike, and a flash of red entered his eyes and he snarled back, having no patience for any of his competitors. He wasn't even from the Weyr, was he? The arrogance!

Meanwhile, A'lan peeked outside of his room, clinging to the door like a shield. Should he allow himself to be carried away by flight lust, as usual, or should he attempt to keep his head? Argoreth's anger suddenly flashed through him, and he gripped the door so hard, he felt splinters in his finger tips. He tried to send soothing thoughts to his temperamental blue, but he wasn't paying attention at all. Pictures of the night sky and the green flashed in A'lan's mind in response, the feelings associated with them making him gasp.

Argoreth's Stats

Strength: 21
Speed: 9
Stamina: 14

9 + 8 = 17

Score: 5  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Ruhane Chiisai generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 1!

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 pm
J'iah had been seen flying his drills again earlier, but had left for some time to go and swim with his dragon or bathe in firelizards or lift weights of firestone... whatever he did when he wasn't drilling with his beast in the sky. It had come to an abrupt halt when the brown looked up to see the green form dancing about in the sky. ~We return now, J'iah.~ The brown had insisted.

The dismount was given about as much forethought. At his insistence, J'iah jumped off the brown beast beneath him to let him take speed after the green, leaving him in the bowl, picking himself up and brushing off his hands. "Thanks for the warning, I guess?" he muttered, but grinned, as his brown hurried to join the lot in the air.

~Lithe, lovely little Kath, you are surely the most beautiful thing in the sky tonight!~ He called, surely not the most witty thing he'd ever said. if he was aware of his rider's cackling guffaw in the bowl far below, he showed no signs of it.

J'iah roiled for a few moments, before she sat bolt-upright as the shock of dragonlust got through his mirth. He tilted his brow at the sky and looked over the weyr's many dragon housing units, wondering which the green belonged to. He and Ripzareith would SURELY have some fun, tonight! Well... if he could find that pretty little green's rider, anyways! He was hardly aware of his brown's puffing just to get into the fray, let alone keep up with it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Brown: 35 Pts
6-20 Turns: 10 pts
Fit/Motivated: 10 pts
NOT a HR resident (exactly? He's kind of more like the college buddy that sleeps on your couch but hasn't actually moved in.)

55 pts total

Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Stamina: 21

7+11=18
Points = 1  
BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 20!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:54 pm
Orodreth paid no mind to the other males that soon joined them in the sky. Although he did give the bronze that had alighted with them a side eye glance. He would have snarled at the bronze or taunted him if he felt like it, perhaps there would be ample time later for that, right now his attention was solely focused upon his green star.

Kath was on the move, flipping herself over and going in a direction none of the others seemed to have noticed. Orodreth caught onto her movement quickly, letting out a trumpeting call towards her as he took off behind her. His wings carried him easily through the air, easily gaining speed upon her and even overtaking her. He did not waste words to bandy about as he darted ahead, twining through the air, making curves and shapes for her. Turning back towards her, Orodreth dared to fly a little closer to her, snaking his body in a circle around her. Sweet Kath. Let us leave these others in the tail of the comet we will create together, we will streak across the sky, the brightest.

Tyra was finding it hard to concentrate thanks to the flight lust that Orodreth was feeling and pushing through her. She could feel an encouragement as well, to go and find someone to tangle herself with, even if he did not win. Her blue was always pushing her to make new friends, to get out of her shell. She paused in her reading, her head in her hands as she was trying to figure out what to do. Should she search out this green dragons rider? The woman might be surprised to find another woman at her door, being a blue rider in High Reaches was not easy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Orodreth's Stats
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
High Reaches Native: 5

Strength: 12
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 12
Wits: 13

16 + 12 = 28

Orodreth: 20  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Dragon Berri generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 21!

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 pm
Sameth gave a chuffing noise akin to a laugh as Kath taunted one of the other blues in pursuit. Radiant Kath, he hummed in a sing-song way, wanting only to compliment her. When he noticed her turn, he arched his body upward to gain height. Once he was little higher than the rest of the competition he began a calculated descent, weaving in between the other males until he could curve beneath Kath and mirror her position in the sky.

We could be like the night sky and the deep blue sea, you and I, my lovely Kath~ he crooned, holding his upside down flight for as long as he could. When he could no longer gracefully hold it, he closed his wings and turned over, risking a height and speed loss before snapping his wings open once more and beating them to catch up again.

Z'yden held his position at the door of his weyr by sheer will. His arms were crossed over his chest and his hands gripped his upper arms until he was sure he'd bruised himself. He didn't want to give in, didn't want to be ruled by the feelings inspired during Flight lust. But he was afraid that it had been so long, his ability to fight himself would crumble fast and hard.

Strength: 11
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 11
Wits: 11

14 + 13 = 27  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:53 pm
Oh, teasing lady Kath was being! Would she turn her croon to him? Seth tilted and turned, aiming to try and make as quick a turn as a Green. He knew he wasn't the most dexterous dragon, nor the fastest, especially among his fellow Browns, but he could try, couldn't he? Dearest Kath, come back to me and I can sing you a song to the stars that pale in comparison to your beautiful self!

If there was something K'san noticed when he entered the room, it was Seikih's nerves. It made him wonder, remotely, if Calliope would have been nervous if she'd Impressed a Green. She certainly wouldn't have born any negative comments... But that was only a what-if. The present refused to be out of focus for K'san as he continued to play at his gitar, singing little nonsense words and phrases about dragons in flight.

--------------------

Seth's stats
Brown: 35pts
6-20 Turns: +10pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
High Reaches resident: +5pts
Total stat ptss: 55pts

Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 20
Wits: 14

Current score: 8  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 pm
So many males, and all of them for her! She watched them all with jovial blue-purple eyes, watching specifically those who managed to keep up to her. Sameth received a pretty trill as he flew beneath her, and a brush of her laughter, Odoreth got a brush of her long tail, teasing, and last but not least was Cath, who got a softer laugh, Oh, you lovely males, all so kind and true. Listen to you talk of love, you might make a female swoon. Follow me higher, if you can! She might not be the most powerful Green in the skies, but when she put her mind to it, she could do anything. It didn't work quite as well as she'd hoped, the Green plummeting slightly, before managing to struggle her way upwards, dead straight towards the stars.

Seikih looked at the first to arrive in her weyr with anxious eyes, though his songs got a tiny smile. Shifting as she sat, the girl had to play with a strand of waist-length black hair, anxiously wondering if the sudden drop in the pit of her stomach was truly so bad. A flash of the males that followed, and a stroke of reassurance from Kath helped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For round 2, roll Strength and Stamina

Kath's Stats

9+13= 22

Kath: 11+1 = 12

Sameth: 21
Odoreth: 20
Soloth: 13