Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:56 am
Welcome to the Stat Subforum

This is the new go-to place to claim your stat rewards! Confused about stats, what they are, and how to earn them? Have no fear - for this thread will explain everything.

• How does this work?
    In order to claim stats for a specific month, just find the correct thread for that month and post your request. I will then process it and get your stats added for you!

• What if I have stats that never got added from before August 2014?
    If this ever comes up, simply PM Upper Management (AstoriaFallen, Calixita, LOLTERGIEST or Phail) to get them added. That said, this should be rare and not really a problem.

• Help! It's been a while and my stats still haven't been added?
    If you feel like your stat request has been sitting for a long time, or may have been skipped over by accident, just quote me in your post to let me know. I will make sure to get to it ASAP!

• Why do we have a new subforum for stats?
    One of the major limitations of the previous stat claiming threads was that you couldn't have too many threads up at the same time, otherwise we would clutter up the 'Teepee' subforum. By devoting a full subforum to just stat claims, we can remove this restriction. Now you can claim stats from any of the previous months, without the need to PM them in!

• I have a different question about stats...
    If you have any questions or confusion after reading through this thread, you can always PM me or catch me on the official shop Discord. I am always happy to help you out <3

Remember, please don't be afraid to contact me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 am
What Are Stats?

Stats are a perk that your soquili can earn through dedicated roleplaying. Each soquili starts out with between 4-12% in each stat (strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina), which can be increased to a maximum value of 100%. Raising your soquili's stats has two main benefits - it gives them a higher chance of having a third basket in a breeding, and makes them eligible for elderhood.

• How do I get my soquili's base stats?
    You can roll your soquili's base stats in the rolling thread. Once you've finished rolling and assigned each stat's value, you should post in the stat & teepee updates thread, where Management, the Teepee Manager, will add them to your teepee.

• What about co-owned ponies and stats?
    Each owner with permission to RP and display the soquili in their teepee must roll their own stats. This can be done in the rolling thread.

• What's a teepee and how do I get one?
    Teepees are Soquili's equivalent of journals. The first post is reserved by the soquili~teepees mule in order to house your soquili's stats, and after that you can use them however you please. Some people use them to store information about their soquili, others RP directly in the journals, and some don't use them for anything beyond holding stats. It's 100% up to you how you want to manage your teepee! If you don't have a teepee yet, you should roll stats for your soquili and post in the stat & teepee updates thread using the 'Getting Your First Teepee' form. Your teepee will then be set up by a member of staff.

• My soquili rolled really bad stats, do I have to RP them as being unlucky/weak/etc...?
    No, your soquili's stats do not have to represent how your soquili acts in-character, they are purely an OOC perk. Your soquili can have an Intelligence stat of 4% and still be clever in RP, if that's what you wish!

• How do I raise my soquili's stats?
    Each soquili can earn a 10% increase to each of its stats every month provided that they meet the minimum requirements. These are as follows: 250 words in a single RP. All posts must be timestamped within that month, MST time. If you have met the requirements for stats, simply post in that month's stat log with proof of your RP. Management will then check your word count and add your stats for you. This is the main way to gain stats, meaning that it takes on average between 9-10 months of RP to attain maximum stats.

In addition, there are monthly bonus questions that can provide a small boost to each stat. These vary from month to month, and more information about them can be found in the bonus stat thread. Staff may occasionally host a game or contest that also awards stats. These can crop up at any time, and usually involve some sort of RP component to them.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:07 am
What Are The Rules for Claiming Stats?

If you feel any rules are missing, or unclear, please let me know. I promise I don't bite!

• In order to be eligible for stats, each Soquili needs at least 250 words in a single RP for that month. All of these posts must happen within the titled month, MST. i.e. they all have to be written during the month noted in the title.

• You need to have the pony in your teepee before you can be given your stats. However, if you don't have your pony in your teepee yet (e.g. if you're waiting on a cert or only have a WIP) but have RPed them, you can still post for stats. These will be added to the back-stat list for that month, but they won't be added until that pony is up in your teepee.

• You can request stats for an incomplete Soquili so long as you have an official WIP of them. You will be added to the backstat list, and given all the stats you have earned as soon as your Soquili is complete! However, this can only be done provided that you have an official WIP and the Soquili is non-growing. You cannot claim stats for a WIP of a growing Soquili.

• If you RP a Soquili before you have an official WIP, you cannot claim stats for those RPs. You need some sort of official image. This includes NPC characters that later get turned into official Soquili, or customs you have won but haven't received any art for yet etc...

• You may post multiple requests in a single post, or you can post them all individually. It is completely up to you. Yes, this does require some work on your part but it will save the sanity of your stat staff.

• You may post requests for other people if you so wish, but please make sure that they are aware you are posting for stats for them. Communicate with each other so duplicate requests don't get posted! Remember to indicate that you are posting on another's behalf when you post the request form.

• Stat logs will no longer be archived. Therefore, don't panic if it rolls into September and you haven't posted your stat forms for August. There's no deadline -- the only restriction is the RP has to fit within the titled month, and fit the word limit requirements. You can claim stats for 2014 even though it's 2017, please don't worry!

Stats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games