Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-INSP] Let's Make A Name For Ourselves - (Silvio Twins)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 am
Connie had been excited when she heard about the upcoming event. Seeing it as an opportune way to promote her and Dillys glass and metal work business. Connie had eagerly snatched the flyer and ran for the hive she shared with her twin. Mima Swift had her doubts about such a large event but seeing her redblood so excited was curious without a doubt and pleased the creature.

Out of breath and panting, Connie sat down at the kitchen table. "Dillys? Are you home yet?" She asked with hope in her tone. Exhaling she got up to get herself some water to sip on.

Looking at the table she realized they would need to officially name the shop. They had talked about it enough but had not made a decision. Nipping at her bottom lip she could barely contain her excitement as she was about to go look for her brother.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:57 am
Dillys had finished making a trinket, wiping his brow. He made his way with the trinket to his hive, seeing his twins footprints in the sand. He was a bit relieved knowing she was home. He moved inside his hive, tilting his head as he saw a poster on the table. "Connie, I'm home." He called out, hanging up the trinket.

"What's this?" He asked, tapping the poster as he looked to his twin.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:59 am
Connie looked pleased when she heard her twin announce he was home. Scampering over to him she tossed her arms around the other to embrace him. Even as wigglers they had stuck together upon hatching from their egg.

"Oooh. That trinket is pretty." She commented distracted by the glass. It took her a moment to stop appraising him to realize he had asked a question about the flyer.

"It's this big thing coming up. Businesses of all types can apply and trolls can sponsor them and are in turn helped out and such." Connie took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you would like the idea of taking our shop to the next level?" Connie looked at him with her usual sweet smile as she tried to get him on board with this whole thing even if it might mean extra responsibility.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 am
Dillys listed to his sister, unsure how to feel about it. "...I don't know Connie.. we are just kids and it's a bit dangerous don't you think? Having everytroll know exactly where our shop is... that's next to our hive?" He mentioned, rubbing his neck. "We could use the publicity though..." he sighed. Frowning, he debated on what to do.

The young redblood looked to his sister, "...if you really want to try then I guess I support you...." He gave in, thinking of what they could do for items to give away. He grinned some putting aside his concern. "Oh! We can make more of these trinkets and give them away!" He picked up His star trinket.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:08 am
Connie looked at him with a surprised expression. More the whole she didn't think about it being dangerous. "I mean... I kinda guess it is... but we have Mama and Papa and each other." She lifted her chin up some with confidence in her stance. "We need to come up with a good name besides The Shop." She smiled suddenly as her sibling agreed to see what would happen if they tried. "With enough publicity...maybe we'll make even more business?" She whispered in an excited tone. "Even if we are kids we've done pretty good so far."

Cheering she hugged her twin as she beamed. His mention of the stars caught her eye. "Oh wow, that would be nice. They can be samples to show off our work. I can get some scented candle wax to go in the tea light holder?" Connie offered as she rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:11 am
Dillys nodded, "I suppose we have a little bit of Beatles to spare." He told her, "I'm glad you like the design... I'll show you how to do it." He smiled, looking at the poster more. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

"I wonder if we get enough business if I will have enough to travel with you.... to see Alternia before... I join the military." He mentioned, thinking of a name. "What were you thinking for the shop's name?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:17 am
Connie began pacing back and forth in the kitchen unit as they talked. "We do kinda have Enough. I think traveling to the city shouldn't be too hard, along with eating. Uhh, plus we can share a hotel with our lusii!" She smiled then.

"Yes. I love it Dil. Show me in a bit and we can make several more." Her eyes fell on the poster as she listened to him. "Traveling with you would be nice... I want to spend as much time with you as I can." She frowned slightly. "I might join as well. I guess it depends. Most trolls do. Even with the business, we can probably do both." Connie touched his shoulder in a patting comfort like gesture.

"I dunno. We are by the shore." She hummed thoughtfully as she sat back in her favorite chair as he feet swung back and forth.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 am
Dillys rubbed his neck, "I'm.. not sure we have enough for a hotel. We had to replace some tools last week, remember." He mentioned, sighing. "We could bring a tent and rough it?" He suggested, not happy with that plan either. "Maybe Papa can fly you to town?" He mused some.

"...yeah. I don't know what shore has to do with it? Yeah everytroll, come to our cruddy little shack where we sell glass s**t." He teased with a growl. "...are we even sure anyone is going to want our crap?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 am
Connie groaned in dismay. "Oh...yeah. I remember now." She frowned a tad sad at the realization. "Ugh ok... we can do that. No other choice really huh?" She pouted slightly with her lower lip poked out. "We can get the cart and have Mama and Papa help with pulling I guess." She mused rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

Connie giggled at his playful growl. "Visit the Shore Shack for all your designer glass and metal accessories. Why not!! We have had people buy before...its worth a shot you never know. Right?" Connie flopped across the table wiggling her fingers at her brother for effect.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:25 am
Dillys sighed, "Why don't you fly on Papa and have him carry the bag with the candle wax back?" He asked, curious as to why the cart would have to go. He poked his twin's forehead, "If this goes wrong.. you know I will never ever let you live this down." He told her, moving to get an apple to munch on.

"Oh, did you hear that the troll that sells these apples lost her whole farm? Like it set fire and she lost pretty much everything?" He asked as she moved to sit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:29 am
Connie looked at the other as she titled her head. "I guess that works. You can ride on Mima to get there faster to I guess if needed. I'll take Papa to go get what we need."

"Hey!!" She whined as he poked her forehead. Wrinkling her nose and giggled at him as he had poked her. Her hand swatted at him playfully. "Worse we do is try Dillys." She poked her tongue out.

Surprise showed on her face. "Oh no!! That's so sad... I wonder if there is anything we can do to help...I really liked her apples." Connie frowned as she grabbed herself an apple. The young girl proceeded to slice it up before sitting back down comfortably.

"We have a few things to do...but it sounds like we have a game plan?" She asked smiling at him her expression hopeful and optimistic for what was to come.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:31 am
Dillys stared at his twin,"Connie, there is no reason for me to offer Papa if I am going too... I'm sending you to go get the candle wax while I work on a list of names for the shop and get our supplies ready for more trinkets... oh and start on our booth." He told her.

Rubbing his neck, the redblood shrugged. "What can we do? We hardly have beetles as it is." He asked. "Go on, get going before it gets light."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am
Connie looked embarrassed suddenly at his words the little girl's cheeks turned a dark shade of crimson. "I..was talking about when we need to go to the city for the event." She laughed realizing she had been jumping ahead instead of focusing on the candle wax. "What would I Do without you? I'm over here thinking too far ahead." She knocked on her own noggin lightly as she stuck her tongue out sheepishly.

Connie stood up than lifting her chin up. "We will figure it out Dil. We always do." She rushed over to gather the other boys lusus and her Beetle Pouch. "I'm going now. I'll see you soon before it gets light out there's still time." She noted glancing at the time as she rushed to get her boots on and out the door. "Come on Papa!!" She called excitedly already outside.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces