Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Bullets and Bandages (Kursha + Flydra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

long distance lessons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:28 pm
She was back here again. Flydra looked at the war torn hive with a mixture of awe and anxiety. She knew Lorata adored this man while Scorpa hated him. It was tough to be in between that. Kursha had a polarizing effect on people. But at the moment, he was the best troll suited to help her.

She knocked three times. One to catch his attention. One to insist he actually answer. One to commit herself to this.

"Hello, it's me, Flydra. I need your help with my training." She hopes he wouldn't think she was just fluffing up his ego. "Lorata says you're the best marksman around. I want to learn to aim like you do." Darts and bullets weren't the same thing but they were similar enough that hopefully the lesson would still help a lot. She also hoped he would charge a ridiculous amount for it.

Green Minuet

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha leaned over his war table, his furrowed brow the only hint of expression on his face as he examined its contents: documents, photographs, names, addresses, maps... He drummed his fingers against the edge of the table, as he scrutinised a particular piece of evidence. After a few seconds his mouth tightened. He yanked out one of the knives embedded in the corner, and raised it high to...

A faint knock echoed down the hall. Kursha paused, listening. He might have imagined it. The solitude of his hive could play tricks on his senses. But there it came again, followed by a voice. “Tch.” Kursha hurled the knife back into the table. It struck the wood with a thud and wobbled vigorously. Grabbing his gun, the greenblood strode out of the room and down the hall towards the entrance.

About a minute after Flydra's first knock, the massive door shifted on its hinges and rumbled open. Kursha appeared behind it, rifle in one hand, the muzzle pointed towards the ground. He appraised the tealblood with a look surprise. “Oh, it's you,” he said after a moment. The tealblood had shown up at his hive once before, though she had been a lot younger. It took a moment for him to recognise her. His eyes lingered on the metallic prosthetic protruding from her sleeve.

“You know you can just come on in,” Kursha continued. “Big hive. I almost didn't hear you. You'll wanna use the side door though. Unless you like the idea of wearing nails in your skull.” He flashed the tealblood a sharp grin, and leaned against the still closed door. “So, what can I do for you, Fl...?” His voice trailed. Feigning ignorance, he waited for the tealblood to give her name again. He remembered it from their first meeting, but she didn't know that.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:39 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Damage: 5

It was helpful to know there were easier alternate routes inside. Flydra filed away the information about the side door for later use. Kursha chattered on about the traps he was so proud of and paused to let her announce her purpose again. She crossed her arms and eyed him with a pout. She had just told him her name and why she was here!

"Flydra, Flydra Dromen. I want you to teach me how to shoot like you do. Lorata said you were the best." The best at shooting, not the greatest at cleaning. His hive looked like a total rundown mess again. She wondered what he did in his spare time. Create makeshift bullets or something?

"You would do well to remember the names of Lorata's sirens. We're going to make it big someday!" It was clear her pride was stinging a little bit from his little prank. She was going straight to the top of the military chain with her girls. They'd be a force to reckon with! If she could just learn to aim a little better that is.

"So will you do it?" Flydra didn't wait for an answer, she wasn't actually giving him a choice. She threw a dart at him to see if his reflexes at dodging were as good as his marksmanship.

Green Minuet
just gonna shove us straight into the action if that's okay : P

Yamashii

Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:03 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Health: 15
Military Weapon +1
Eagle Eyes: 3/3

Kursha watched her pout with amusement, his grin as sharp as ever. Despite his mood, the sight of the frazzled tealblood delighted him. “Yeah, yeah,” he replied breezily with a wave of his hand. “Let me know when you make the headlines,” Turning his back on the tealblood, Kursha started up the entry hall steps. Whether she stayed or left mattered little to him. He was not about to waste time indulging her however. He had an operation to plan, and was in no mood to play around with Lorata's little friends.

Suddenly, a sharp pain resonated from the back of his thinkpan. Kursha froze, midstep. The room fell silent. Blood trickled down his neck from between his spongeclots. Slowly, he reached around to remove the dart protruding from the back of his skull. His head rotated to face the tealblood with a gruesome expression. His pupils had transformed into crosshairs.

“Oi. Did you just shoot me?” he asked. His smile showed all his teeth. With sudden ferocity he hurled the dart back at Flydra. The second the projectile left his fingertips, he reached for his rifle and flicked off the safety. “Either you're serious or you've got a death wish.”

[ Kursha does 4 damage. ]

Yamashii
This was originally gonna be a cool post, but I decided to write something stupid instead. (Also he gonna eat those words.)

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games