[PRP] Burned out [Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:13 pm
While he did have some functional pants now, Shun still didn't have much in the ways of a shirt. Instead, he had been heavily bandaged after receiving some healing from the fetches of the court. Even though he was sure their intentions were fine, he couldn't help but feel a little leery about letting them handle all of it. He still needed some time to recover, but for now, he was content with finding a quiet place away from... everyone.

This apparently meant in the middle of a random hallway somewhere.

His charred coat was resting upon his lap as he sat against the wall with his eyes closed. It had been one hell of a day... no. Month.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm
Despite whatever weariness Jeremiah had, there were still things to do. Which did actually include finding Shun. Proper clothing had been found, Jeremiah back to something that was more or less befitting of being worn by him, and other things had been seen to so he was looking.

It did not take that long to find Shun, not given the state of the Court - rather, the fact that there was less of it than there had been - and so the faint sound of his footfalls could be heard as he approached.

"Shun," he said, "you are aware they've prepared actual rooms to use?" His tone was dry, as if he was not surprised the young man was sleeping in a hallway instead of a bed.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 pm
Shun didn't open his eyes at the sound of footfalls. It wasn't until words were spoken that he looked up at Jeremiah nearby.

"It was quieter out here," he grunted. When he was last in the guest area, there was still quite a bit of movement as people were getting settled. And he wanted to be away from all of them.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 pm
"The rooms are quite soundproof," replied Jeremiah, "and allow for more privacy than the hallway. Besides, they're actually stable- most of the domains have fallen since Ezra collected the consent."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Another low grunt escaped him, "Fewer people were coming through here. But if you wish to move to one of those for the sake of talking, then I will get up."

He didn't really want to walk right now, but he would if he had to.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm
"A moment," said Jeremiah. He was gone then but only for moments before he reappeared, this time crouched by Shun. Clearly somewhere in the process of the past bit, all the healing, had helped aid his leg.

That and the cane had been entirely toasted (along with his attire).

"There's a room prepared for you already." It was all the warning Shun got because in the next moment they were in said private room. There was a small table, what looked like a tray of food, and drinks.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm
Shun barely had a chance to protest before the two of them were in one of the private rooms somewhere. With a sigh, he begrudgingly made his way over to one of the chairs and slumped down into it, ignoring the food and drink for the time being. He still had a bit of an aversion to Other Ashdown food, even if it was safe to eat in most cases.

"Well?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm
"There's no fae rules that apply to the Court food and, of course, it lacks the blandness of things found in other parts of this world." A pause before his eyes narrowed slightly.

"You're better off eating, Shun, because you will need what energy you can gather with what is coming."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:15 pm
"I can eat after we speak of whatever it is you wished to see me about," he stated.

He had a few ideas of what it could be. He wasn't too keen on some of the possibilities.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:21 pm
Jeremiah just gave him another look before he spoke anyway. "As you can guess, there's someone wearing your face and attacking people. I did not know about Beaumont but I was the one who took Tucker to the hospital and Preacher let me know about her."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm
This was exactly one of the things he did not want to talk about right now.

"Painfully aware at this point," he replied dryly,"You are not jumping on the bandwagon in believing I actually did all that, do you?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:01 pm
"If I did, this conversation would be going very differently," Jeremiah replied, just as dryly. "It was after fear, apparently. At least that is what Alexis stated it wanted from them."

His arms crossed. "I suppose that it is potentially tied to other ashdown is better than what it might have been."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:07 pm
Shun tilted his head at this. Among other things, this was some unexpected news.

"Fear...?"

That did imply that this was definitely something tied to Other Ashdown. But that didn't quite add up.

"No. That makes it worse. I think."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 pm
Jeremiah finally rolled his eyes, not quite in the mood to bring up that he already had inklings that this might have all started because of Shun's family.

"Better only because that means it can be handled here and doesn't involve you leaving town as that would only make matters worse."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 pm
"Initially, anyway," he shrugged, "That does not say much for what may come afterwards, though."

He doubted this would be the end of it.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas