[PRP] Moments of Pride - L'mul & R'ey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 am
Oh, good. Then he didn't have to worry it. L'mul gave R'ey a smile. "You'll help me keep an eye on Trisa?" He asked, oblivious to the question already asked. "Starry might join us," he added.

The green seemed to have taken a keen interest in the blues Impressed by his sons. "She thinks," he continued, lowering his voice, "That since you two are my hatchlings, those two belong to her now."

"Let's go!" Trisa looked back at R'ey. "Hurry up, Ellie!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 pm
"Of course I will. I asked Eleusith to help, too," R'ey said and laughed softly. He remembered being afraid of his dad's green as a child, afraid of the sheer size of Stariath. The dragon herself had always been kind to him, but being near her had made the young R'ey anxious.

And now? Now he had a dragon of his own. "Stariath is welcome to join us if she wants," he said with a smile, watching Eleusith lumber after his little sister. R'ey blinked and then laughed lightly at the thought of Stariath mothering Eleusith and Basanuth. He wasn't sure his very traditional-thinking dragon would appreciate that very much.

Holding his wings back and carefully away from the humans, Eleusith waddled after the tiny Trisa. I'm coming, Trisa, he said and looked over his shoulder at his and his father to check that they weren't far behind.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:24 am
"I'll let her know," L'mul promised. His eyes unfocused as he spoke to his dragon. Love, would you like to swim? Eleusith will be there, he smiled, And we could use another pair of eyes to watch Trisa.

I'm coming, mine.

"Hurry up!" Trisa giggled and ran towards the beach. "We'll swim!"  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas