Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[A Plot Thread] U/C Open for Posting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:37 pm
Yes.. this is still under construction (it may be that way forever), but post for Throek. 8D <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image

T H R O E K

About this B`alam
Throek is a stoic individual that fancies himself a warrior of sorts. He's likely to be found standing up for the little guy and proposing ways to protect and serve. He naturally leans towards leading and will pursue roles that favor this side of him, in a role where he isn't lead he'd be able to be counted on for delegating leadership tasks to him. He enjoys strategizing and planning for the future both in his life and battle.

What is he seeking?
Does everything count? If so then that is the answer. Strictly speaking I may own some handsome looking characters in this shop, but I haven't been nearly as attentive as I should be. So please I encourage you to throw ideas at me and pepper me with ideas. I'd like just about anything for him. This includes a love of his life, every warrior needs his maiden. (If you would like to have plots that result in him being injured or injuring a fellow character please let me know, I do love those plots. After a couple of breedings to have his line continue I'd also love to have a death plot. Everyone dies eventually right?

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:24 pm
.. a ..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm
herp  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items