Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Cosplay Town Meeting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:52 pm
Thought it would be cool if we all got together from time to time in cosplay town. Mainly because it is lonely there haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 pm

I'm there, but where are you?~

Your 3D Love Interest

Badass Bar Maid

Skilled Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:52 pm
You can usually find me in towns, when i'm not grinding LK of course XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 pm
Damn did I miss the meeting? D<  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:28 pm
I was meaning we should schedule some.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:33 pm
Sonus Venti

We should.

My next day off is Thursday

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm
TurkReno
Sonus Venti

We should.

Seems we are wearing the same thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 pm
Sonus Venti
TurkReno
Sonus Venti

We should.

Been raiding my closets?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:32 pm
TurkReno
Sonus Venti
TurkReno
Sonus Venti

We should.

Been raiding my closets?

Well of course, great style lol. I use to be Reno Overdrive and so thought I'd make one for the fun of it. Thinking Cid is next, not sure. I love sarcastic characters. May even make Gladeous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:19 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-cosplay-community-on-gaia/t.102704461_1/ while not towns, it's a topic about cosplay on gaia. Thought others might like to check it out.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:18 am
Should do like the old days and pick out a certain zipcode and then have it somewhere in the guild that everybody can know about it/find it. Maybe send out an announcement. Then always use that same location and people can swing by on their days off or evenings or whatever and see if anyone is around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Should do like the old days and pick out a certain zipcode and then have it somewhere in the guild that everybody can know about it/find it. Maybe send out an announcement. Then always use that same location and people can swing by on their days off or evenings or whatever and see if anyone is around.

Hey that sounds cool. A cosplay hangout is a good idea.  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 pm
i don't do towns because i can't keep up with the chat unless i'm there with only 1-2 people :c

it's not like zomg, where u only see text of only ppl on the screen with u, so everyone all over the entire place gets put into the box and then it's useless and i can only see what ppl are saying by reading the bubbles, and then the bubbles go away too fast

and i'll be trying to answer one person while another is talking to me, and the i miss what they said cuz i was typing

and it just gives me a headache and i dun like it

i remember when we'd all be in forums talkin and then everybody would all flock to towns and leave me behind :/

kinda like when i'd be on an MMO and then everybody suddenly gets on voice chat and stops typing and i'm left there all by myself

anyway i only go to towns on dates with cloudy so we can talk in real time or take silly screenshots. with groups of ppl i like forums better so i can read/quote everyoen separate and nobody gets skipped/missed/left out and i can read at my own pace emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm
Little Kadaj
i don't do towns because i can't keep up with the chat unless i'm there with only 1-2 people :c

it's not like zomg, where u only see text of only ppl on the screen with u, so everyone all over the entire place gets put into the box and then it's useless and i can only see what ppl are saying by reading the bubbles, and then the bubbles go away too fast

and i'll be trying to answer one person while another is talking to me, and the i miss what they said cuz i was typing

i remember when we'd all be in forums talkin and then everybody would all flock to towns and leave me behind :/

kinda like when i'd be on an MMO and then everybody suddenly gets on voice chat and stops typing and i'm left there all by myself

anyway i only go to towns on dates with cloudy so we can talk in real time or take silly screenshots. with groups of ppl i like forums better so i can read/quote everyoen separate and nobody gets skipped/missed/left out and i can read at my own pace emo

I say go with Cloud's idea. Sure there is a Cosplay Town, but the original cosplay town was made because we picked a spot only we knew. Over time people learned about it, but at first it was secretive. Would you like something like that? ^^  

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am
XIII Distant Dream
Little Kadaj

I say go with Cloud's idea. Sure there is a Cosplay Town, but the original cosplay town was made because we picked a spot only we knew. Over time people learned about it, but at first it was secretive. Would you like something like that? ^^
if there's more than 2 ppl with me i can't keep up with what everyone is saying D:

i usually only go with cloudy and then if like, another friend or two catches us there that's about all i can handle. it's just too fast for me.

i liked chatting in zomg a lot better. you only see who is on your screen, the chat box is really easy to read, and you can set it to crew if you don't want to hear anyone but your friends, etc etc but we dont go there anymore and that sucks. v.v

the chat box in towns 2 is a little better becuse i can set how dark the background is and it lets you change the color of people's names  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games