Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
[RP] Clueless flower girl corner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ff7Aerith Gainsb0r0ugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm
Started her day swinging her legs out of her bed, getting dressed for the new day if you could call living under the disk above day or night. She had quick breakfast before kissing her mother on the cheek

Home later Mum!!” with a cheery bright smile and basket in hand before heading outside.

Her pilgrimage always was to head to the church where her flowers grew to collect ones that where ready to help the new ones grow faster.

All set” smiled with a hope in her heart giving out flowers would make the lower sector feel that tiny bit brighter.

What a silly idea that was.

------------------------------------------
That was a Starter , its open to go any direction now
------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:07 am
( I'm AC Cloud but I just feel terrible that this poor thread has sat here so long with no replies, so... What if my AC Cloud was standing in the church at the same place she is, so they were in the same place at the same moment but one is in the future and one in the past, and they could sense each other? Might be something cool to play with. They could hear each other's voices or feel someone bump into them, etc. It could be funny the first time then they could come meet here every day afterward or something. Maybe that's why he moves into the church in AC. He sense her there as she was in the past. )

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas