[PRP] ******** this (Shiloh & Jamie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:58 am
"I'd like to think they'd all say if they tithed someone. At least everyone who was taken against their will. After everything that happened..." Even as he said that, his hand didn't leave Beel's.

Jamie, of course, had forgiven him for what had happened, for the way he'd used him. Things had changed since then. Still, he hated to think anyone would keep tithing a secret after so many of them had their lives turned upside down after they were kidnapped and their fetches allowed to run amok beyond anyone's knowledge.

"But maybe Beel's right, maybe we should keep talking about this after you've had more time to recover..." He didn't want to stress Shiloh out too much.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:54 pm
    "I don't want to lay around doing ********!" Shiloh lashed out suddenly, but something kept him down. Jamie would feel it too—the strange anesthetic sensation from Beel's hand—and though it was obviously directed to Shiloh, Jamie would feel some of the numbness too, the weird sweet taste on his tongue. It made Shiloh huff with increasing ******** in this instance is letting your wound heal. Were you always this impatient?" Beel sounded ******** you."

"You're in a relationship, though I'm flattered that you'd want me in such a way." Beel seemed entirely too numb to Shiloh's fits. "I'm sorry Shiloh, but you really need to stay like this for a little longer."

That seemed to calm him for the moment. Beel took the aftermath of the outburst to awkwardly remove his hand from underneath Jamie's. His movements were slow, but he still almost looked as if he'd touched a red hot iron.

"It really is a pity that us fetches are bound to the Court like we are." Beel said, but didn't elaborate.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Getting in the middle was never Jamie's idea of a good time. Would it even help at this point? Half-lidded, he waited out Shiloh's outburst under the vague influence of Beel's anesthetic touch. It was a strange sensation even if a majority of it was directed elsewhere.

"Hey," he finally said, but by the time he did Shiloh was settling and Beel was pulling his hand away. The look Jamie gave him was one of confusion and concern. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Can we just... not fight right now?"

There was something heavy about the moment then, something that made the corners of his mouth turn down. "I know it's kind of a copout, but..." They were all tired. They were all something, anyway. Even joking around felt decidedly out of place. "Please?"

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces