azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 pm
"I don't think anyone could make Violetta into anything other than a slightly less sleepy pancake," Jeremiah chuckled. He was making sure things were done in the kitchen before he was putting an arm around Cass and tugging lightly.

"Considering you are, essentially, my child in spirit, it isn't so much a sleepover as coming home to roost." His lips twitched a bit, fingers idly adjusting the cardigan on her shoulders before tilting his head towards the hallway and the guest bedroom.

demon_pachabel
tmw u remember cass has ttly seen the DnD dragon tattoo on his hip at this point (what were you thinking young jeremiah, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING that dragons are cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:44 pm
"The sleepiest reservoir cat." Cass nodded, as though this was fact, continuing to idly rub Hellbine's cheeks and scooping the feline up to keep from disturbing his comfortable warm spot as she got to her feet. Whether a typical feline retreat would follow or not remained to be seen.

Still, even half-awake, she offered Jeremiah a smile. "Roost, huh? I dunno, your house lacks certain signs of a tiny Cass having lived here." like heights tallied up on the doorframe. Not that she couldn't tell a child had perhaps lived there at all once upon a time, nor did she doubt Jeremiah had a whole slew of adopted youth that would perhaps do circuits, but....she liked to pretend she was the favorite, at least.

"Oh, I don't even have to sleep on a couch? I'm spoiled."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items