Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Remember those KH Clan Tags? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:25 am
I remember some years ago people used these fancy clan tag names, like Wayfinder X (replace x with a kh name), and so on.
What happened to the peeps that used to cosplay, hang out in towns n stuff? I still haven't seen any cosplayers where-ever I go. Kinda sad n bumming me out sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 am
some are still around. not as active as before... and cosplayers still do meet up in towns. you just need to warp to the right zipcode. though I forget which one it was.

it was Barton 5... or 4... I used to go there often, but... I got bored easily. ^^; and my connection is horrible, so I prefered to go to forums and guilds instead.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Badass Bar Maid

Skilled Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 am
Normally you can find some FF/KH people in Barton 4 1024 since the old cosplay town went kaput. I hang out there a lot. But yeah I remember waaaaaaaaay back when there was a lot more KH/FF peeps. Those were the days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:16 pm
As Tifa said the old cosplay town broke, they moved over a square now.
Not seen / don't see many KH/ FF cosplayers myself either, obviously. Or y'know, wouldn't have had a need to make the guild. XD

However we can try to come up with a time and INVADE cosplay block. >D

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 pm
TurkReno
Not seen / don't see many KH/ FF cosplayers myself either, obviously. Or y'know, wouldn't have had a need to make the guild. XD

Oh my gosh invading sounds like a super good idea! That would honestly make my day crying
I haven't gotten back into cosplay town in so many years- and towns hasn't properly worked either to add salt to injury.

I really wanna connect with some people, get more kh/ff related friends n such, those times back then were a real blast heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:18 pm
Badass Bar Maid
Normally you can find some FF/KH people in Barton 4 1024 since the old cosplay town went kaput. I hang out there a lot. But yeah I remember waaaaaaaaay back when there was a lot more KH/FF peeps. Those were the days.

I just checked that place out! It was a real pleasant surprise to see people hanging about! Methinks I've got yet another way to waste time 8D
I miss those days as well~ the events, and parties, and changing costumes to fit a theme ;w;

Aqua the Wayfinder

some are still around. not as active as before... and cosplayers still do meet up in towns. you just need to warp to the right zipcode. though I forget which one it was.

it was Barton 5... or 4... I used to go there often, but... I got bored easily. ^^; and my connection is horrible, so I prefered to go to forums and guilds instead.

Is there a certain time that people tend to be on? o:
I looked up some KH groups, a lot of which are inactive..
Thank yall for the input!  

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:20 am
DreamyMarly
Badass Bar Maid

I just checked that place out! It was a real pleasant surprise to see people hanging about! Methinks I've got yet another way to waste time 8D
I miss those days as well~ the events, and parties, and changing costumes to fit a theme ;w;

Aqua the Wayfinder

Is there a certain time that people tend to be on? o:
I looked up some KH groups, a lot of which are inactive..
Thank yall for the input!

hmm not really sure... weekends perhaps? *shrug* ^^; however, I am open to friendshipby the way. : ) I am here constantly, either on this account or on my Kairi account: Kairi_Soras Light
I've been pretty much just slacking off from being guild captain and rps lately, to mess/hang around with Sora and Riku. xD

*ahem* *attempts to go back to being poised and serious self*
: )

even though I know I have things I need to work on.. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 am
Quote:
hmm not really sure... weekends perhaps? *shrug* ^^; however, I am open to friendshipby the way. : ) I am here constantly, either on this account or on my Kairi account: Kairi_Soras Light
I've been pretty much just slacking off from being guild captain and rps lately, to mess/hang around with Sora and Riku. xD

That'd make me a happy fella ;w; I honestly don't have many KH friends and I'd love to join in any messing about! heart

Oh yeah I understand what ya mean! I've got an rp tumblr that I haven't looked at for a few weeks sweatdrop
as well as a college project coming up... but it's good to take a break and just have fun~  

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:02 am
DreamyMarly
Quote:

That'd make me a happy fella ;w; I honestly don't have many KH friends and I'd love to join in any messing about! heart

Oh yeah I understand what ya mean! I've got an rp tumblr that I haven't looked at for a few weeks sweatdrop
as well as a college project coming up... but it's good to take a break and just have fun~

its true.~ ^_^
and same. Us Kh geeks need to come together more and give the kingdom some more population. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:07 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Quote:

its true.~ ^_^
and same. Us Kh geeks need to come together more and give the kingdom some more population. xD

Agreed! I've read comments about how KH is overrated and everywhere, but comparing the game series to others like HL and stuff it's got a pretty small following ;w;  

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:19 am
DreamyMarly
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Quote:

its true.~ ^_^

Agreed! I've read comments about how KH is overrated and everywhere, but comparing the game series to others like HL and stuff it's got a pretty small following ;w;

overrated? : o really? I haven't heard of many following it... but I know its definitely something I want to pass along as inheritance. I swear. And well.. especially all the really deep stuff it gives you to think about as well, regarding friendships, connections, faith, loyalty, courage, ect.

so far I pulled my younger brother to it.. (sort of) but I think he likes it for the gameplay more than anything. but something is something right? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:19 am
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Quote:

its true.~ ^_^

overrated? : o really? I haven't heard of many following it... but I know its definitely something I want to pass along as inheritance. I swear. And well.. especially all the really deep stuff it gives you to think about as well, regarding friendships, connections, faith, loyalty, courage, ect.

so far I pulled my younger brother to it.. (sort of) but I think he likes it for the gameplay more than anything. but something is something right? xD

Ahhh! Me too! If I ever had kids or relative kids I'd definitely bring them into the series 8D
It has so much to teach/show~ I sincerely love all the games~
And yeah, I've met loadsa people who dislike KH in general.  

DreamyMarly

Excitable Shapeshifter

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:50 am
DreamyMarly
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Aqua the Wayfinder
DreamyMarly
Quote:

its true.~ ^_^

Ahhh! Me too! If I ever had kids or relative kids I'd definitely bring them into the series 8D
It has so much to teach/show~ I sincerely love all the games~
And yeah, I've met loadsa people who dislike KH in general.

^_^ <3 so do I. And yeah. Unfortunately there are so many people who dont get past its cheesyness and innocence.. or just dont appreciate the story because they'd rather the type of games without a story and such *shrug*

but we are rare birds, you and I. I will tell you as much. I've come to know that there are keyblade wars within the fandom as well. Those wars make me cringe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:44 pm
DreamyMarly
TurkReno

Oh my gosh invading sounds like a super good idea! That would honestly make my day crying
I haven't gotten back into cosplay town in so many years- and towns hasn't properly worked either to add salt to injury.

I really wanna connect with some people, get more kh/ff related friends n such, those times back then were a real blast heart

I seen a Yuffie in there the other night. =D
But it was late evening-ish. Not many people were there and active.

I can do anytime after 4-5pm
And almost any time of the day on mondays and thursdays.
For our invasions.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

XIII Distant Dream

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 am
I haven't been on here in like 5 years as once things got super inflated right after I had sold some really big stuff, I left. Before that I was a member of a lot of the families . Mostly Valiant, but we did merge with Overdrive and I became a member of that family until some members were not liking the merge so I stepped out to avoid drama.

I wasn't in wayfinder, but was also in reborn, heart, and Unchained.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff