[PRP] You're Here (Eliott & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:23 pm
"Don't test me, Acie," Eli warned, "I might change my mind and there's absolutely no time for that. We'd miss the show and then you'd owe me big time. It's like challenge mode in DDR—it'll make you sweat." Yeah, he liked rhythm games, including those of the dancing variety. Couldn't help it, it was fun.

Reaching up, he gently patted Horace's other cheek and gave him a sly little wink. "Now come on, let's go find our seats already."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:29 am
"You're not doing a very good job of deterring me." He grinned. "Come on, then." Horace lead the way to their seats. He'd picked them specifically and was glad to see the row was, as yet, empty. He exhaled softly; this meant he wouldn't have to brush against anyone. The seats were near the front (hello orchestra!) but a bit off to the side and conveniently tucked beside a pillar. Three seats, then pillar, then more seats. It didn't obscure the view for them at least... now.. the people behind them were just out of luck, but Horace knew the seats right behind the pillar were ridiculously cheaper because of it.

He pointed. "We're in those. Is it okay if I call pillar seat in case the third seat is taken?" Horace looked embarrassed to even ask. He'd be okay sitting next to Eli, maybe, but anyone else and he'd probably freeze up, shock everyone, and die.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 am
"I wasn't trying all that hard, I'll be honest," Eli said as they made it into the theater. The familiar sights made his breath feel more significant in his chest for a short moment. It had been a while.

"You're welcome to the pillar seat," he continued once he snapped back to attention. The whole touch-aversion thing wasn't lost on him, after all. The more time he spent with Horace, though, the more he realized how unfortunate it was for someone who so obviously enjoyed physical contact. Eli could relate to that much—being touched made him feel better in his own skin.

Letting Horace into the row first, he followed down to their seats. "Not bad, really."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 am
"Thanks," he said gratefully, sliding into the seat. "Usually, I reserve two seats, which makes it more expensive, but eh. It's nicer to be able to go with someone else." He bumped his shoulder slightly into Eli's.

"I try to get pretty good seats... I wanna see what's happening on stage, after all. I've been thinking about getting a box for the season, but renting a whole box for myself is... excessive. And I don't know too many people into this." Horace paused, then smiled, tucking his hair behind one ear in an almost.. bashful manner. "Well, I know you now."

I guess I can just talk to you like this during the show, though. the smile turned into a grin. He could be absolutely insufferable about it, if he wanted to.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:48 am
When they'd taken their seats, Eli belatedly returned the shoulder bump with an all-out lean into Horace's arm. "I'd go in with you. Why not?" Except he thought about it a little longer, crossed one leg over the other, and continued, "Then again, a box for only two people still seems a bit excessive. Maybe we could get Oliver to join."

A short pause and, "Then again again if you interrupt me with your mental shenanigans during the show you can count me right out. It'll be the end to our musical grand tour before it even begins."

For emphasis, he poked Horace's bicep with a smile. "Got it?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:32 am
"You think Oliver would like it, too? We should get him into more musicals." Horace didn't feel bad about Eli leaning into him. He felt a little nervous, of course, but that was normal. But he didn't feel bad. He wished he wasn't nervous about it at all.

Horace retaliated Eli's poke with one of his own - on Eli's thigh just above the knee. Then he tapped his fingers there. "Now you're telling me you don't want to hear my stellar running commentary?" C'mon, sunshine, I'm the best kind of diverting. He grinned back. The orchestra had finally stopped their cacophonous warm up.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 am
"You get one," he held up a single finger for emphasis, "one interruption before I start taking notes." Admittedly, there were worse distractions than Horace's prodding. Talking to him was actually refreshing, but they (Horace) had paid good money to actually watch the show.

"But sure, Ollie likes music, I bet we could convince him to deal with the cheesy story lines, too."

As the orchestra wound down, Eli looked forward again. Hopefully the nervousness would fade with time, because he didn't lean away. "Is it almost time?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 pm
"Taking notes? Did you bring a little notebook to catalog my faults. Oh, Ellie. I could swoon." Horace grinned. His hand stayed near Eli's knee. He doubted he was going to pay a whole lot of attention tot he musical and much more attention to one Elliot Labelle. He bit his lip for a moment, looking at him. Distracting.

"Maybe I can bring you both next time." That actually might be... nice. "Shhh," he said teasingly as the lights dimmed.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out