[PRP] Minutes Away from You (Oliver & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:47 pm
He was smiling sleepily. Of course Oliver had handed the phone to Chai; he'd never doubted. Oliver was jsut the type.

"Mm," he said, rolling over. "Yeah, Pascal can be a boof-y dog. I hope Eli gets more, hmm, used to this magic stuff. But it's... not kind." He yawned Maybe driving was a bad idea.

"Of course I'll stay with you, Ollie. I'll even lie and say you don't snore." His laugh was sleepy. If he closed his eyes just enough, he could pretend there wasn't a phone separating them. "Sometime, you should come over here. My bed is comically huge." He paused. "I-I mean, if you wanted."

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm
    Ollie was silent.

"Do... I actually snore? I never asked."

Ollie knew he slept talked on occasion, but Shiloh had never made any mentions of snoring. On the contrary, Shiloh snored like a ******** buzz saw, so maybe it was possible that Ollie had rancorous sleeping habits too... well whatever.

"Staying over sounds fun though." He thought about it, ignored the obvious stutter, "This weekend?"

The Sembance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:47 pm
"Not that I've heard. You just, um, make these really cute sleepy mumbles a lot. Sometimes words, I think." Most of the time if Oliver drifted off his brain was immediately ramped into overdrive mode of how nice and cute and intimate it was and all kinds of things he tried desperately to quash.

He smiled into his pillow. "Yeah, I'm off this weekend. What time do you wanna come over? We could watch a movie, too - there's also good take-out down the block."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 pm
    "I love take out." He sounded wistful, "That sounds nice. I'm free all day Saturday, so..."

"Whenever you want me." There was a smile in his voice, "I'm glad I don't snore."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Whenever he wanted Ollie.... "One am Saturday morning," he said without hesitation. Then he laughed a little.

"I'm free all Saturday, but, jsut so you don't get tired of me... one pm? I can pikc you up and make us lunch, we can do whatever, get take-out for dinner..." Oh god, Oliver was going to be in his bed. He was going to die and it was probably going to be the best death.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm
    "One am? That's a little sketchy, but I think I could make it happen... you might have to pick me up though, I dunno how late the buses run..."

He was laughing with him.

"I don't think I'd get tired of you. I think one pm sounds a little easier though. What'cha gonna make me for lunch? Actually—it can be a surprise."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:00 pm
"I promise to make something good, Ollie. You'll just have to see." He sighed, but it was a happy noise. It would be nice to hang out with Oliver, just have a do-nothing sort of day.

"24 hours of Oliver Beaumont."

melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 pm
    "Twenty-four." Ollie grinned, "Oh, but if you call in now, you could double your order for a full forty-eight."

"But that'd be imposing." He still sounded like he was enjoying himself though. Without warning, there was another little yawn; despite how giddy he was, he was feeling so, so sleepy. It's just what seemed to happen when he was lulled into a position of comfort, when he could relax and stop thinking about all the anxieties eating away from him. There were only a handful of people capable of that—Horace was definitely one of them.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 am
"What a deal!" Except the word deal collapsed into a yawn. "Mmm, no I don't think you could impose. I like being around you a lot more than most. Clearly-" Another yawn. "-since I'm saying you can sleep in my comfy bed." He chuckled sleepily.

"Maybe I should sing you a lullaby." He didn't mind waiting on the phone until Oliver fell asleep. He liked it. It was like the adult version of 'you hang up first' 'no you hang up'.

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:22 pm
    "If that's what you wanna do." Oliver's voice was calm and laden with sleep by this point. Chai had all but dozed herself, the only sound between Ollie's speaking being her soft rumbling purrs. "I won't argue with you."

There was another squeaky meow—Nosey, probably—almost like a protest at the continuous chattering. Ollie had caught onto the whole you first, no you thing. It painted a smile on his face. Still, even if he felt deterred by the sound, he continued to speak all the same, "When I was younger, I used to be afraid of thunderstorms. I think it was mostly the loud noise that scared me?" He paused, "It doesn't bother me much anymore, but I always used to put my earbuds in and... and I'd never really listen to music, but I'd hum to myself a little, and it was always kinda nice..." He sighed.

"'Nyway, sing me somethin' already." Chai's purring filled the receiver again in place of his voice.

The Semblance of Unity
do you wanna just FTB with some Gay s**t™ and Call This?

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:00 pm
"Yeah," he said. This was... this was really nice. "You could drown out the storm just enough that way." Horace thought for a second. Her murmured something about Chai being a good cat and began to sleepily, softly sing.

The tune was familiar, Shenandoah, but he changed the lyrics on a whim, feeling silly.

Oh, Oliver, I long to hear you
away, away that rolling river.
Oh, Oliver, I love your smile
Away, we're bound away
'cross the wide Missouri

It was silly, and he was sleepy, but he was enjoying this.

melancholies
That Gay s**t

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas