Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:16 pm
sunflowers

Today was also a day where Shiloh came home early, because his professor had to abruptly cut it short for some reason or another. It didn't bug him that much. What he did forget however, was to take his phone out of airplane mode when he sent Jamie the text that he was on his way.

He came into their room without much fanfare.

"Hey—Oh."

saedusk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:19 pm
beanie baby

Bean was on a mission on bean-tanic proportions. This was to say, his two favorite people were lounging around in the dining room with their writing utensils and their thin tree sheets doing... something. Something.

And so there he was, climbing up Jamie's pant leg.

"So like, I'm not saying I should make more of them. But what if there were more of them?" Shiloh was doodling all over his paper.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 am
finite

Despite the anger he continued to feel, Jamie tried to keep his hands calm and steady over Shiloh's. He whispered something into his glass and left it for him to listen or not. "Maybe... maybe you can," he said quietly. Anything was possible if they believed, right? "I want to be there with you... to stand with you... forever. However long forever is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 am
from me to you

"That's weird..." Jamie mumbled, trying hard not to yawn right in Shiloh's face. "I don't really get it... where could they have come from?" It's not like they'd been anywhere or done anything—aside from spending time together—since way, way earlier.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 am
sunflowers

Spinning toward the door on his bare heel, Jamie stifled a gasp. The dress fluttered around him. "W-When did- I thought you-" He didn't know where to put his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 am
beanie baby

"Do you even know how to make them? Like exactly?" Jamie asked, then remembered this was supposed to be rhetorical and shook his head. "I mean, I think it would be pretty great..."

That's when he felt something, so tiny and barely there, and reached down to scratch his leg only to come up bean-handed.

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm
finite

Shiloh watched Jamie curiously. He couldn't hear what he whispered, but he could feel the intent behind Jamie's magic in their mind space.

"We'll fine a way..." It sounded weak, but resolute. He leaned down towards the glass.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm
from me to you

"Dunno." Shiloh shifted around, "But they're cute. Maybe it's a magic thing." He bonked their foreheads together. "Maybe the magic'll give me something cool too, like... like... color changing eyes. Remember when that thing gave me horns for a little bit?" He laughed.

"Maybe I could get pink eyes, like the tips of your hair."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:22 pm
sunflowers

Shiloh blinked, "Easy! Easy, it's just me. Class got out early, didn't you—?" He looked at his phone, and then his lips proceeded to purse. Oh.

"Um..." He looked back up, "You... know..." His voice was slow and tentative, the vocal equivalent to approaching a wild animal with all the caution of the wind, "That looks cute on you. Sorry for barging in though, I can go."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 pm
beanie baby

"It's something with my magic." He said, "Whenever I influence plants with it, they... y'know." He motioned to Bean who had sporadically appeared on Jamie's hand.

"He's really getting bigger. I think they're pretty smart too, like... I'm pretty sure he understands us." Bean turned around at that moment to give Shiloh a look. "Hey Beanie." He smiled at the sprout, adoring and lopsided.

Bean waved.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:22 pm
finite

What waited for Shiloh at the bottom of his glass was nothing crazy or revolutionary. When he tilted it to his ear, a peaceful, sure 'I love you' is what he would hear. This was Jamie's support, this was how he tried to hold his loved one up.

"We'll find a way," he echoed. He meant it.

from me to you

"Ohhh, those were so cute," Jamie said, his forehead still pressed to Shiloh's where they'd been bonked together, but his hands wandering up to play at his hair where the nub antlers had been. "Wouldn't it be cool if they'd stayed?" That thought made him laugh, too.

"Pink eyes would be cute, too, but not as cute as gooolden freckles." Not that he'd even seen them yet.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

sunflowers

"No! No, I-" Jamie hadn't meant to raise his voice and that was almost more embarrassing than the fact Shiloh had walked in on him trying on a dress. His hands were at his mouth and he breathed, trying to calm his quickened pulse. "Don't go..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:24 pm
beanie baby

"He definitely understands." Setting his hand on the table, he left a little ramp for Bean to hop down. "I can't believe how big he's gotten. It makes me so proud..." No, he wasn't getting a little weepy, what gave you that idea? "Bean, you'd like some little siblings, wouldn't you?"

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 pm
from me to you

"More like annoying. I couldn't wear my beanies with them!" He laughed though, "But they were pretty. I dunno, I wasn't really in the right state of mind, I don't remember them that well..."

No, no. He wasn't making this sad.

"What about pink eyes and golden freckles? You'd look like lemonade."

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas