[PRP] I see fire [Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 am
It just so happened that this sort of s**t fell under things that were important enough to be reaching out to others. When Jeremiah texted back that he wanted to speak in person, Shun begrudgingly set up a meeting time, then went on to meet up with him.

A part of him wished he had seen Ezra with the eye prior to his agreement. It was promised that no harm would come to him, but he still had a very. Very bad feeling about where this was all going.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 am
The place to meet was, it turned out, Shun's apartment. Which then turned into being Shun's apartment in other ashdown.

Jeremiah held a hand up, of course, before they started to speak and was pressing his hand to the frame of the door. Mostly because he was trying a new sort of magic.

The kind that would let him know if there was anyone nearby and would alert him if so.

It left the walls of the apartment with a glimmery look to them.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 am
Shun tilted his head as he watched Jeremiah, not entirely certain what it was he just did to the walls. It looked like some sort of enchantment.

While he waited, he just folded his arms in silence.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 am
"Just an alert to let me know if someone is nearby," said Jeremiah. "As there are concerns that we may be compromised with some of our methods of communication. Including speaking over here."

He was not going to run the risk of speaking with Shun in Ashdown, simply because if he was seen at his apartment by accident it would likely not go over well. There were already whispers now that Shun was not so normal as he presented himself.

That he, himself, was just as capable of magic as others were in the town.

"You saw the Burning Man when you looked at Ezra?" he asked again, wanting confirmation.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm
"I see."

Once it seemed like Jeremiah was satisfied with his wards, Shun nodded once to him.

"Yes. He-"

The detective stopped abruptly as pain shot through his right hand. He less out a sharp hiss while he looked down and stared at it, almost expecting it to be on fire.

"What... The ******** class="quote">
azuredreams
"]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:07 pm
Jeremiah sighed, holding up his left hand. The arches, loops, and whorls of his thumbprint was missing. It was, in fact, all he would say.

"Stop trying to speak about it," he told him, "because he's essentially placed you under a geas to not be able to do so. It will hurt or otherwise stop you from speaking about whatever you spoke with him about."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 pm
"Oh, for ******** sake," he hissed in irritation. Shun saw Jeremiah's thumbprint... or lack of. So Ezra had gotten him as well. There were a lot of thumbprints on the document, after all.

"So he is really up to something really shitty. ******** class="quote">
azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:13 pm
"I only learned of your thumbprint on the Charter the other day. I couldn't-" Jeremiah sighed, stopped as he felt a faint sensation in his hand. He flipped his hand through the air, wrist rolling as if to say I couldn't say anything because Shun now knew what would happen.

"He is most definitely up to something but it's more than-" Another noise escaped, the stinging worsening but not so bad. "It is not likely Ezra Fitzpatrick that is up to something but the Burning Man." That, at least, he got out.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm
"Great. Is there anything we can do to stop him? Preferably before the 17th rolls around where everything can potentially get ******** over?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:25 pm
"It needs to be done." Jeremiah's fingers twitched, the stinging sensation still prevalent. "What matters is what is going on with him."

He rolled his shoulders, letting out a sigh. "America was passed a note from him that he was unaware of himself writing or that it was passed along. It read help me." His fingers still twitched. "It turns out that that Ezra is a bit like Melany. Except instead of the Spinel Lady being trapped within, it's reverse. The Burning Man is the dominant personality, the young man that is Ezra Fitzpatrick trapped within."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:21 am
"Hm. And that may explain why my shadow eye only saw the burning man."

It wasn't often that he could discern too much information from what he saw in people. Even this wasn't a whole lot, but it was still something.

"The Burning Man attempted a coup on the Spinel Lady before if I recall. It had been his fetch that stabbed her, anyway. Do you think this is another power play?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 pm
Jeremiah snorted. "Perhaps but this is where I inform you that the Burning Man and Spinel Lady were lovers. At least, Ezra and Melany were and when she became the Spinel Lady, he likely became her first tithe." His shoulders rolled as he leaned on the cane he was still using.

"I don't think this is a coup, I think this is something else altogether. We're actually in the process of trying to keep a watch on him, see if we can discern anything."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:26 pm
"That... I know. Sort of. I believe I heard something about Ezra having been Melany's boyfriend sometime in the past, anyway," he shrugged, "Kind of ******** up if he was her first tithe, however."

At the next bit, he nodded slowly to Jeremiah.

"Any luck, thus far?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm
"Minimal luck. We've ascertained that there is, indeed, something going on but no one has gathered anything concrete." Jeremiah tugged his phone out. "You're more than welcome to assist. For the moment we are simply observing."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:35 pm
Shun just gave out a low grunt in return to that.

"Not sure how much I can do with this damn thing on my ankle. I would be able to tail him with relative ease otherwise."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces