[PRP]It's the Final Thumbprint [Ezra/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:07 am
It had taken a few hours for him to be released. And now he had a nice ankle monitor. To say that Shun was in a foul mood was a bit of an understatement. He didn't really want to meet with Ezra and whatever he wanted, but he went to meet up with the man anyway.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:09 am
They met up in one of the shady public areas near the beach. Ezra looked down at the ankle monitor and said, "What the hell is that for?"

Then he shrugged it off and said, "I need to get your revocation of permission for the Charter," like it was no big deal.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 am
"Go watch the news," Shun hissed. He really didn't feel like regaling the tale right now.

"What permission?" he asked. The only thing he had done with the charter was create a new frame and an earth thing, "Silk has the s**t I helped make, go deal with her if you want to take any of that back."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm
"A past version of you gave your permission for the Charter to use your magic to create and maintain the Court," said Ezra. "It's still drawing on your magic now. I need you to tell it that it can't do that anymore."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:40 pm
Shun eyed him a little warily.

"What happens if I do or do not?'

shibrogane
]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:26 pm
"If you don't, it all fails," said Ezra. "If you do, then on the seventeenth we get to destroy the old charter and start over."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:04 pm
Shun watched Ezra for a few moments before asking, "What is needed of me?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:42 pm
"Your thumbprint here," said Ezra, tapping one of the final four places where lines met. "And a genuine willingness to see the end of the old Charter's influence."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm
Ezra has been busy, judging the look of that document. However, he hesitated. Given his very recent issue of someone impersonating him to do s**t things, he didn't quite like the idea of just giving out his fingerprints. While Ezra assisting his father was... unlikely, it also wasn't necessarily impossible.

"Why do I feel like this is some sort of trap?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:49 pm
"I've no idea," said Ezra. "Do you want me to swear on my magic that this won't, to my knowledge, harm you in any way?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:52 pm
"I do not know you well enough to know if you are a man of your word." Shun noted.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:57 pm
"It's called magic for a reason," said Ezra with some asperity. "You don't have to trust me, you just have to magic me into not lying."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm
"Fine. Swear it, then," he uttered lowly.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:10 pm
"I swear on my life and my magic that the act which I am asking Shun Kuroda to perform, which is the retraction of his permission for the charter created by Minerva Tailor and Adoelle Nashua to use his magic as a binding source, will not cause him any harm beyond the momentary pain of putting his thumbprint on the paper."

Ezra didn't die. He looked at Shun. He continued to not die. He snapped his fingers; his hand was consumed in a corona of flame. He shook his hand, putting it out. Life and magic intact.

"We should get on with it," said Ezra.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 pm
Begrudgingly, Shun went on to press his thumb to the paper.

Shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces