azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:48 pm
Nasir had just finished up his shift at Darlene's but had not headed home. No, instead he had decided to stop at Bibliophile and have a look at their actual magic section about books. The ones that were tucked right next to the section that was mostly books that inaccurately discussed magic.

He was not sure what he was looking for exactly but he figured that when he saw it, he would know. Until then it was certainly interesting to peruse what made up the mainstream source of magical knowledge.

Mostly because the good stuff was probably kept elsewhere.

endejester
didn't u want one of these?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 am
Nasir, that at least was a friendly and familiar face whom he didn’t remember seeing when he was, well, possessed by a brain worm that brought out the ‘utter a*****e’ in him.

“Hey!” He greeted with a wave. “I-its been a while!” He admitted with a heat rising in his cheeks. “I’m sorry, um, I should, I mean, can I help you find anything today?” He offered. “er, May I, even… “ He shook his head and hated himself for being more anxious than normal, and babbling for it.

azuredreams
yessss

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 pm
"It's fine," Nasir replied, "I mean, you don't have to apologize for being really enthusiastic?" He smiled, fingers wiggling at Zac in greeting before something clicked in his mind. "Ah, it's good to see you're back too."

Not that he really need to explain anything. After all, Shun had just shown up from being missing as well. So had the other two that were supposedly missing.

"I'm just looking for books on magic, really. Anything that catches my eye." Then, in a softer voice. "It's good to see you, Zac."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 am
“It’s good to see you too.” Zac said after a pause and a relieved sigh. “Um, I can try and help you find one too, I mean I can’t make one catch your eye but, I’m pretty okay at finding books. Probably not as good as Alg but, maybe we can find something between us?”

He worried slightly at his lip and thought for a moment.
“Is… is there a particular type of magic you’re interested in?”

azuredreams

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:37 pm
"Something to do with sharing magic between people," Nasir replied quietly. "I'm interested in that but also ... anything about the history of magic. Books that talk about theories about where it came from and the like. I've been looking into that, aside from making notes about wargs."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:37 am
“Sharing magic?” He blinked curious. “I think we have some history books, that’s for sure.” He nodded. “I’ll have to look at … if there are any books on sharing. I mean, do you mean like… in Other Ashdown? Combining efforts?”

azuredreams

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm
"No, I mean ... here too. Both? Apparently it's common practice or it was," the way he said it seemed to mean maybe other cycles, "for married couples to pool their magic together. You know, two as one? I was just wondering if there's anything to be found without having to resort to more ... specialized libraries."

Nasir smiled a bit, fingers skimming along book spines. "History works too. I want to know about magic in this world as well."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 am
“That, is a really good thought.” He admitted with a small nod. “Also, a really interesting concept. I wonder about…” He trailed off thinking of Liam and Renard, but also of Jeremiah and Alg. Hell Nasir and…well, the idea was there.

“If you do try and go to the other library, tell me? I’d like to try and go back. I wanted to see if Pax is, I don’t know, better I hope, and Maybe I can find something about what happened to me last time I went, or, well a few things really.”

azuredreams

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm
"Other library?" Nasir looked towards Zac. "You mean ... like ... there's an actual library over there?" His attention was solely on the other young man now. "I actually meant like borrowing some books from Mister Leroux and Sonny. Hadn't thought about there being a real library to visit."

A hand reached out for Zac, meant to be warm and comfortable. "What happened to you last time? Was it something with Pax?" Since he had just mentioned him.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:20 pm
Zac looked embarrassed for a moment, like he’d forgotten an important detail. “Oh… yes, I’m sorry. I keep forgetting who was where when. What everyone has seen.” He murmured. “There is a library, it only lets you in when… it wants I guess would be a good word for it. The last time it let me in, it um, well I sort of had a stone melt into my hand.” He shrugged.

“I’m pretty slow, I haven’t figured out what it… wants? Someone, someone told me it would come out when ‘it’ was ready.” He shook his head at a loss for words.

“As for Pax, ah, he was, he was… dying. Sonny was trying to fix him, and I couldn't help.”

azuredreams

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:44 pm
"A stone?" Both of Nasir's eyebrows rose up above his eyeglasses, genuinely surprised at that but also interested in the library. Then, of course, his expression went more somber at the mention of Pax dying and Sonny.

"That's ... pretty bad if Sonny couldn't help. They can fix anything, you know?" At least, Nasir wholeheartedly believed that. "I'm sure you'll figure out what it wants or ... whatever it does though. The stone in your hand, I mean." He looked towards Zac's hands. "Which hand is it in?"

endejester

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff