Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] I'll make it simple (Shiloh & Preacher & Silk)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:54 pm
    "Let's make this short and sweet." Court greeted the both of them with its wide open halls and expansive ivory pillars. "Beel said Silk was hella busy since it's close to crunch time, but he got us a spot." Shiloh was holding the bowl in his hands as he led the way, his pace brisk.

He tried not to make a face when they came to Noel and Noah. Keep cool, keep cool; he could do this, even without Jamie's hand to hold onto.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:08 pm
"Neat. I like it short n' simple." She followed behind Shiloh, keeping an eye out for... things and stuff. When they reached the two hulking things, she blinked.

"Hey, beef n' double beef. We've a meetin' wit Silk." She hadn't had time to cut off all the frills of her outfit this and they'd been trimmed in small bells. It was ******** awful and the sooner they did this, the sooner she'd be out of these hell-clothes.

"D'ya know if she's ready for us?"

shibrogane
melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 pm
Noel and Noah seemed unimpressed. Then they shrugged and let the pair of them in.

"She's in her office," said Noel, which was the first time Shiloh or Preacher had ever heard one of them talk. "Do y'all need a guide?"

"Oh my god," said Noah.

The Semblance of Unity
shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:25 pm
    Shiloh balked, "Do I need a guide." The words came out a little too naturally, if only because he was startled into speaking. "I-It's alright."

God he wished Jamie was here. Or like, Beel. Or anyone. Preacher didn't really fit the bill.

"C'mon." He motioned for Preacher to follow as he got the hell out of dodge. Or into dodge rather.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:46 pm
Her eyes flicked between the two fetches and Shiloh. Tension in the Beaumont-Beef household. "Yep, lead the way." She continued to follow him, but shot a glance back at the imposing beefcakes. Tall people were so unfair. Maybe, when she got back home, she'd climb on Chester again.

Silk's office had nice big doors and she pushed them open without hesitation. "Hey, Silk, it's ya least favorite were n' Lord Kickflip."

shibrogane
melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 pm
"My least favorite were is the one who hasn't apologized for his rudeness yet," said Silk, looking up from her papers. They were covered in what looked like arcane doodles. "What is it? Beel said it wouldn't take very long.

The Semblance of Unity
melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:09 pm
    Shiloh blinked—very slowly—at the introduction, and then he sighed. Arguing with Preacher wasn't going to get him anywhere though.

"It won't take long at all, no. We got another item to drop off." He presented her the heartwood bowl, the flame in the epicenter burning brilliantly, the red sap of the bowl spider-webbing across the wood like veins. "We enchanted the flame to burn forever. It's a mineral fire, and we added some different incense to it." It smelled faintly of florals and myrrh. "To act as a ward, I guess is a good way to put it."

The bowl was offered off, the flames quiet and satiated.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:25 pm
"I ain't like fire real well-" She wiggled her hands. "-but this is like infinite purification or somethin'. A fiery heart." It sounded disgustingly romantic.

"So which were's ya least fave?"

shiblogane
meIancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:52 pm
"Lovely," said Silk. "Thank you." She took the bowl and examined it for a long moment. Then she disappeared it somewhere, who ******** knew where, and folded her hands before her. "It would be rude to say," she told Preacher. "Thank you both for your time."

Melancholies
The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:06 pm
    Shiloh was curious about the were in question too, but he also had more important things to worry about, and for that matter so did Silk. Not to mention the fact that this office made him want to get the ******** out of dodge. "You're welcome. We'll uh, see you at the casting." He did a tiny—Preacher don't ******** laugh—curtsy that was entirely unbefitting of him. Without Jamie to to back him up, he had reverted to 'Spinelany trained Court mode'. "If there's anything else you'll need before the seventeeth, you can let Beel or I know. We're devoting all of our time and resources to this..."

He turned to Preacher, "We should get going now."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:37 pm
"Aw, lame. After thisall is done, ya should go out fer drinks. Or take a vacation." Silk was in business mode and Preacher wondered if she ever let her hair down. Probably not. It was kinda ******** cool how she made the bowl just whoosh on off into oblivion, though. The act reminded her of Mercer's frozen secret space thing.

Then Shiloh Beaumont, Fight Club McKickflip, ******** curtsied like a daft fool. She snorted really loudly and tried to cover it with a cough. After she'd recovered, she shot Silk a sloppy salute. "See ya 'round, Silk. Maybe sometime you'll let me draw ya, 'kay?" Then she turned back to Shiloh with a shrug.

"Lead tha way, Kickflip."

melancholies
shibrogane
silllllk ilu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm
Melancholies
you guys are

The Semblance of Unity
free 2 go

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer