Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:55 pm
She had heard of him, idle whispers on the winds that had left her....honestly curious. What sort of boy was this for her ears to hear of him. It was why she'd been idly watching Rham all day, glancing his way through chores, and wondering what she would be getting in to upon greeting him. After all, she would have to. It would take most of the day, and even a bit in to the afternoon before she found her free time to go speak to the man. Tossing a bit of white-blonde hair over her shoulder, a coy smile flicked at the edge of her lips. Well, this would be fun, wouldn't it?

Sauntering over like the world belonged to her - for it did- Alumet found herself studying him even more intently still up close. Well, he was lovely, wasn't he? A rather....nice person to look at. For a moment, her eyes glittered with the intent that her mind held, only to swiftly turn away so as not to reveal everything,. Not yet, "Sorry for staring, but you are rather a sight."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 am
Doing his chores was very mechanical. He put no passion into it, like he assumed no one else did. Rham had been doing the same things since he we became a candidate and he was honestly not really tired of it. It beat having to pick a job that he would be stuck with and probably be bad at. Light blue eyes were half closed as his muscles flexed with every sweep of the broom.

Then suddenly the room was filled with someone walking and a voice snapped him out of the fog. His head spun to look at the person the voice belonged to and just blinked slowly at her.

He was a sight? Rham snorted and used his broom as something to lean against. "Please. I'm just some guy. Same as anyone else here." Though he said the words, his looks and way he said it didn't match. Rham was hot and he knew it. It's how he flirted with people constantly without getting into trouble for not committing. He was just that kind of guy right now.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 am
Peppermint Coffee

Her eyes sparkled with mirth at the way he talked, head canting aside as he spoke in response. Oh, she was rather fond of ones like Rham right now. Not the sort to overtly admit to things, but to speak with a confidence that was a bit addicting, "Mm. You say that, but I have to admit, I like watching you." Alumet was the sort to enjoy flirting. After all, why commit to one person when you could enjoy the pleasures of different sorts? A bit much, perhaps, but hey, she had no shame in who she was. It had been her way since she'd come of age, a bit more friendly than most, content to play and see what happened. "Alumet. Can I ask your name~?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:15 am
"Alumet?" He said the name like he was savoring a delicious taste on his tongue. Rham sighed and bowed to her with a flourish as he she asked his name.

"The name is Rham," he said, grinning wide at her as he came up to look at her through his blond and brown streaked bangs. When he straightened, Rham pushed his hair out of his face and just looked the girl over a bit. "I mean, I'm glad you like watching me, but I'm really not doing much. Just my chores. Getting antsy for the hatching that's going to happen soon..." He hoped he impressed. Rham really, really wanted that special bond with a dragon that the riders had.

"You, though.. Seem like you'd be interesting to watch. What do you do all day?"
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:44 am
Peppermint Coffee

The way he bowed got a smile, her eyes lighting up as she watched him look at her, and look her over. Oh, well...She adored the idea of being looked at like that. Shifting, her arms folded under her breast, her own smile shifting to something a bit more wicked, "Oh, you know....whatever they assign candidates to, Rham." His name was a purr off her lips, her fingers tugging a few stray strands of blonde hair to brush against her face, hips moving to show her body off a bit better, "Today, just helping clean up. Just as excited for the dragons as you are."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games