[PRP] Diamond in the rough [Algernon/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm
Some of the research had been done, and now they needed materials. Shun looked over a small list of things they could get, as he tried to debate what would be best, and how they could get a hold of it. Not everything could be easily bought over Amazon and have free 2 day shipping.

"Any preferences, Algernon?" he asked, looking up from the list of minerals they had curated thus far.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 pm
"Well we can't stray far considering I have no car," No it was blown up. In a murder attempt on his husband possibly committed by Shun. Which meant they also couldn't just go off driving places.

"So I think we should search the cliffs.. the forest.." They had rocks and minerals that may help but were also seeking something special or something they could make rare and special.

"And the other side," The Professor was confident they could find something. "Earth can be a variety of things."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:26 pm
Alg had no car, and he wasn't quite cleared for driving again just yet. Even then, he technically didn't have a car either.

"The cliffs might have something we can use," he nodded. They were rocky and all.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 am
"You know, fossils are also a possibility," In which case the cliffs also sounded like a good idea. Life preserved in earth over time. Also rare.

"But let's not rule anything out. Ready to go?" The professor looked less like he was ready for a business meeting than he usually did. Adventuring meant casual clothes at the very least and he was ready to go.

blade kuroda
we can maybe handwave the travelling?

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:06 am
Shun nodded once to Alg, then went on to the cliffs with him.

When they arrived, he headed down towards the bottom. He figured it might be easier digging around there than up top, but they could always make their way up if they didn't find anything.

He began to turn over some stones, sifting through a few things. The detective picked up one rock and looked it over briefly, then chucked it aside.

"I do not really have much of an eye for these things..." he muttered.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:12 am
"Didn't you ever go fossil hunting as a child.. or visit any old mines?" Maybe he just did too much running around the countryside with Jeremiah but he knew here in the states they often sent the kids on field trips and things to local landmarks. The northeast united states was rife with old mining.

"We'd be better going to a real mine but it's not within our range right now.." The beach was a tourist spot, the cliffs of course may have been picked over, besides all those old men with metal detectors looking for their big discovery.

"How do you feel about crossing over to the other side?" They could still search the same places.

BLADE KURODA

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 am
"I grew up in the middle of New York City," Shun deadpanned. And he didn't really do much as far as field trips went.

At the suggestion of crossing over, he gave it some thought, then nodded once.

"I can do that."

He had an easy way of getting over there, too.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:10 am
"I'll meet you there instead then.." Not only was the travel easier in some cases, they would be less competing with the general public for anything of value.

In fact it was possible they could find something with a bit of magic in it anyway.

Alg would probably arrive after Shun, but would meet him there all the same. Other Ashdown's sky was grey and the sea always unnerving as it moved against the shore.

Of course now they had to be mindful of otherthings, the gulls in particular.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am
With a curt nod, Shun pulled the old sigil pendant from under his shirt. Within the next moment, he popped over to Other Ashdown, in the same location.

Once he was over there, he looked around warily. He did not want to deal with othergulls while he searched for minerals. So far, the area seemed pretty clear, however.

When Algernon joined him, he was already combing around the general area. His eyepatch had been removed. While he doubted anything would come up odd in his shadow eye, he figured it couldn't hurt.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:26 pm
Alg blinked at the eye. He'd seen it before of course but it wasn't an every day sight. It was cool but.. kind of spooky.

No need to comment. He doubted Shun would much care anyway.

"On this side we're probably more likely to find something unusual.. or even will something to us.." It was magic. Sometimes just wanting something enough could help find it.

"Even an odd plant or some strange soil or sand.." It probably couldn't conduct magic very well but depending on the usage..

"We may even be able to carve a sigil or symbol into something. To empower it." And working on that on this side was probably beneficial.

"Should I have Adze join us?" He blinked, "To help look."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:12 pm
"Agreed," Shun nodded as he crouched by a pile near a bit of shrubbery. There wasn't really anything of note there, though.

"Oh. Adze may have a better eye for these things as well," he added. Being a fetch and more familiar with Other Ashdown and all.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 pm
Sometimes having a fetch was a bit like having a stalker, there when you least expected it. Or that's how it seemed. On confirmation of being needed Adze seemed to just be there, coming out of the brush in his full butler-esque suit.

"There may be caves.." Adze glanced at the cliffs and then Shun. "But climbing may be necessary."

Alg was not a climber.. but he could certainly float, "May find minerals.."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 pm
Shun furrowed his brow as Adze appeared rather quickly. He then looked up the cliffside.

"I can climb. Though... I would rather have a clear idea of where to head up before I start ascending, however."

iloveyoudi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:03 am
"Adze," Alg motioned upwards, "Care to scout ahead?"

"Yes, Professor." The fetch bowed slightly with that small smile of his and was on the cliff in moments like a creepy spider. The strength and speed of the fetch became very quickly apparent as he scuttled up the rocks with supernatural agility.

He shimmied sideways and then popped upwards until he disappeared over a ledge, was not visible for several long moments, and his head popped back out.

"There's a cave here and it goes aways back," Wisps of the fetch's hair blew around his wizened face, "Do either of you need assistance?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:10 am
Shun nodded to Adze after receiving the intel of a cavern location, then stepped back to get a better look at the wall over all.

"No, I should be able to scale it. Thank you," he uttered. He had more magic here to assist him. But still, he had to try and gauge the distance so he could move properly. After a moment or so, he vanished in a puff of shadow, then reappeared right before the ledge. Quickly, he reached out to grab a hold of it before he could plummet back down.

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces