Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
BEST interesting COUPLE? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which couples have an interesting relationship?
  boysxboys
  girlsxgirls
  boysxgirls
View Results

rheaLION

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:41 am
i'm a big fan of boys being infatuated with other boys. i was just wondering..which couple do you think has an interesting and fun and exciting relationship..boys or girls or boys&girls? that's something i've always been thinking about ever since i became so interested in yaoi love.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:02 am
depends, i like yaio, but some b and g are good!  

Bloodyblade666

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:36 am
Hm that is true, sometimes I do perfer b/g over b/b, really depends on the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:40 am
I vote b/g but I love b/b too, and I don't have a problem with g/g either...I think all of them could have interesting relationships though, it would just depend on the couple  

~emosexual_joygasm~

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:48 am
It depends on many things, such as whether you're talking about real life or manga/fiction or what kind of interesting you mean.

Or if you're talking abou personal preference, becuase of course in that cause I before boy/boy since I have no interest in women whatsoever. Apart from as friends.

I think in some respects girl/girl relationships are more interesting, especially in real life. Emotionally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:53 am
My definition of excitement isn't really about sex and stuff. Physical contact, sure is. But when you can feel the love and tenderness in every move, that's excitement.

BxB sure is the thing for drooling. But I voted GxG. n__n

BxG can also be nice, it's all about opinions

Sushi Dancing

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:59 am
[mew]
My definition of excitement isn't really about sex and stuff. Physical contact, sure is. But when you can feel the love and tenderness in every move, that's excitement.

BxB sure is the thing for drooling. But I voted GxG. n__n

BxG can also be nice, it's all about opinions
That's basically what I was thinking, but I'm so tired I couldn't phrase it correctly. xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:37 am
i voted for boyxgirl simply because it's very easy to have a little drama with the addition og a boy or girl. bxbxg or bxgxg (not sexually) has so many little problems and issues and emotions attached that is just feeds my inner talk show lover.

...maybe this is why i like so many GW fanfictions that have relena or hilde messing things up.... rolleyes  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

[[Lady of Nox]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:52 pm
I think I will always prefer b/b couples... I like how their relationships work, and how they seem to hide it sometimes... gives it an aura of mystery and I like that. I also love the way that the seme and uke thing works with b/b couples... XD

I dunno why, they just seemt o have everything I wish I could have in a relationship... well, I don't mind missing the butt sechs but meh... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:44 pm
FelixFelicis
I think I will always prefer b/b couples... I like how their relationships work, and how they seem to hide it sometimes... gives it an aura of mystery and I like that. I also love the way that the seme and uke thing works with b/b couples... XD

I dunno why, they just seemt o have everything I wish I could have in a relationship... well, I don't mind missing the butt sechs but meh... XD

I second that. 3nodding
I also find it interesting when one, or both, of the boys is/are in denial about liking another boy. Or when they hesitate a lot because they don't think they will be accepted. I'm an angst junkie, so that stuff is something I find rather interesting.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Darth Drake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:52 pm
I like boy/girl couples the best. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Mostly boy/boy for me, although I also think girl/girl is interesting, and in some rarer cases boy/girl, although I'm mainly a fan of same sex couples. 3nodding  

lupine_ragdoll

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:18 pm
yaoi of course, but I find yuri to be interesting.. partly I think because of what little I understand about women.. Never dated one, never been with one, I've just had few friends that were female so they're kind of a mystery to me, no offense.. heh..

For some reason (no offense again) I find boy/girl to be.. er.. gross.. O.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:54 pm
I voted Yaoi on this one, though I do find the others interesting...it's just that guys sometimes tend to be a bit more homophobic than girls are so there's more, like, conflict.....but I really like them all.  

MarvelousMinerva

Benevolent Phantom

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:39 pm
I think it has less to do with their gender and more to do with their personalities.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff