Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 am
http://www.movado.com/us/en/shop-watches/movado-heritage-series-3650020.html#start=1&cgid=mens-designs
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/movado-mens-swiss-heritage-series-calendoplan-chocolate-brown-leather-strap-watch-42mm?ID=4662896&CategoryID=57375&LinkType=&selectedSize=#fn=GENDER=Male&sp=3&spc=180&ruleId=105|BS|BA&slotId=131  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:52 pm
$650 for a watch?! Bloody hell! eek  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 am
Prof. Moonie

Scary thing is that's pretty middle-of-the-road when you consider watches in the $1k–$6k range.

Anyway, the idea is that I'm looking for an Engagement watch, so it should be a little on the pricey side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:07 am
A bit plain, but it looks pretty sexy and classic overall. So you guys are exchanging watches for an engagement? That's a neat idea, I like it. smile  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:22 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Scary thing is that's pretty middle-of-the-road when you consider watches in the $1k–$6k range.

Anyway, the idea is that I'm looking for an Engagement watch, so it should be a little on the pricey side.

The watches I've gotten in the past have usually been in the high $20 - low $40 range. I never needed anything fancy - just something that fit nicely, didn't get in the way of the tasks I was doing, and suited my style. So... that's why I'm always surprised by people who purchase watches at such a high price.

I suppose with it being an Engagement watch, it would be more understandable to get something a bit more fancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 pm
Hiddochi wolf
A bit plain, but it looks pretty sexy and classic overall. So you guys are exchanging watches for an engagement? That's a neat idea, I like it. smile

He dislikes the "ownership" implication of rings. That said, despite my repeated statements that I wish to marry him, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be surprised when I propose.

Hopefully he'll say yes. sweatdrop  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash