Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] These hives are abandoneeeed..right? [Barius + Mahmud]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barius stumbles upon an abandoned hive...or iiiis iiiit?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Barius holds up a canteen and takes a long swig from it. The cool water sliding down his throat as he gasps in relief. He wipes some sweat from his forehead, as he is sat on top of a rock in middle of the desert. It was pretty hot outside today, and his canteen was getting low. He supposes he should probably start heading back to his hive. " Man...I thought for sure there were some cactus friends in this area...maybe I took a long turn at that small rock formation..."" He shrugs and sighs softly, before jumping up off the rock and stretches his arms. Grabbing his shovel he'd propped up against the rock he sets out again.

As he walked he noticed something interesting in the distance, he stops for a second and pulls up his goggles thinking that'd help him see better. Off in the distance he sees something that looks like a hive, but it looked like it wasn't being properly cared for. Maybe it's been there for years...Maybe there's a ton of treasure inside! So he headed towards it.

When he got there he quickly made his way to the door. He was definitely convinced that it seemed like no one was living here anymore, mostly by the upkeep of it. So Barius, gently grabs the door handle. He stands there for a second, taking a deep breath and pushes it open wandering inside. He walks into the front room, looking around curious who had lived here or what if..someone was living here, but they were bumming here! " hello?" he says softly. Maybe there was water in here he could drink.

Skyli Peep

-ChemicalBeat-

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:22 am
        "You have got to be kidding me..."

Coming from his grocery trip out in Chittentown, Mahmud hadn't been expecting his hive to be broken into. Again. Really, this was starting to become a twice-a-sweep occurrence. What exactly gave off the impression that this was somewhere people could just waltz in? A hive in the middle of the desert should have been a big sign of one thing, and one thing only: that the troll who occupied it wanted to be left alone.

With a sigh he settled the bags down nearby his home, and reached inside his toolbelt. If he could solve this WITHOUT violence, that'd be best. He really, really did not feel like fighting anyone for a good, long time. Yet after that time when he was little, with the little girl and her horrifying lusus... well... Ommy was out doing her own thing at the moment. She wasn't around to help out. Pulling out two screwdrivers, Mahmud gripped them tightly and proceeded to slowly peek in through the open door.

Inside was a kid, though where his lusus was he he had no idea. Could be further inside, could not be here at all. Best to not just scream at the poor kid... Mahmud gave another small sigh and stood up straight, letting his arms with the tools fall limply to either side of him. "Uh..." Clearing his throat, he made a pointing motion to the cabinets above the sink. "Glasses are up there, if you need water. I'm assuming that's why you're in here right? That's why most people break in here... Unless you want to take my stuff..."

-ChemicalBeat-
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, if you need more to go off of let me know aaaah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm
As he was wandering around, checking out the room he hears the others voice. Jumping in surprise and a quick "Eek!!" escaping him. This was it! He'd done it now! He'd broken in somewhere he wasn't suppose to. He slowly turns around, stiff as a board. Eyes big and staring at the other troll. Wait this troll didn't look that dangerous? Very dirty, but not that dangerous. He then watches as he points above the cabinets and looks over "Oh..Oh Yes that's why I'm here!" He shakes his head frantically, and nervously " I promise! I'm not here to stealing! Stealing is wrong, and my papa would NEVER let me leave the hive ever again!" He smiles and grabs his canteen from his side and holds it up "I..I just needed water! I was hunting for some Cactuses I saw the other day, but I think I got lost. I just saw your hive and thought...well it didn't look like anyone lived here, so it looked kinda run down, so I thought it'd be some ruins." he looks down shyly " B..But I see..It's your home! I apologize very much! He says.

He looks up a bit and notices the other's tools. Peaking his interest a bit, and curiosity. "Do you do a lot of digging too?" He asks softly.

Skyli Peep
Nah! It was enough! Got busy with life as well!

-ChemicalBeat-

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff