[PRP] Down to Earth [Algernon/Shun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:05 pm
The whole ordeal of his boss nearly getting murdered was not something that he needed right now. Especially since he was currently a suspect. It didn't stop the fact that he needed to get more s**t down with the whole charter business. That was important.

And so he was at the Bibliophile to see what he could dig up on some elemental things. Upon entering the store, he ignored whoever was at the front desk, and started to make his way towards the non fiction section of the store.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:34 pm
"I would assume you had sense enough not to hang around my store if you were the one who tried to kill my husband...?" Shun would have only been standing in non-fiction for mere moments before silently the proprietor was there only steps behind him.

Alg's eyes moved to the shelves and then back to Shun, though his expression was as always passive and slightly disappointed seeming.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm
Regardless of whether or not he had done it, probably would have been better to go elsewhere, really. As he heard Algernon's voice from behind him, Shun let out a sigh.

"I owe your husband a fair deal. I have no reason to wish him dead," he deadpanned, keeping his gaze on the books, "And honestly, if I did, things would have gone differently."

He was aware of how tough Jeremiah was. He'd have to be far more thorough, or go through other means to kill that man.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:25 pm
"Yes," Alg was hard to read so far as his expression went though he still watched Shun carefully, "Whoever did it didn't seem to realize Jeremiah's durability. Or stubbornness."

The fact he lived honestly was only a detriment to whoever tried it.

"But if that's the case someone wants it to look like you did it.. " And if a message was being sent it was being sent to all of them.

"I still didn't think I'd see you here.." Out of the audiobook section. He glanced the spines, "Is this for the new charter?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:45 pm
Shun merely grunted at that. Yes, he was certain the incident was more to get to him than a true attack on Jeremiah.

"It is. I had assisted with completing the frame, though from my understanding, there is still more work to be done before the deadline. No sense in idling, regardless if I end up being convicted," he grumbled under his breath.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:03 pm
"The frame is done then.." He nodded in some level of approval. He hadn't much kept up with what others were doing between his and Jeremiah's own research and then the attempt on his husband's life.

"Jeremiah and I also hammered out a method of consent.." He glanced at Shun, "A less bloody one anyway."

The Professor approached the shelves with his hands in his pockets, bobbed on his heels a moment, and then reached for a few titles.

"If you don't mind a little help.." He pulled down some volumes and offered them to Shun, "I'd like to keep my mind distracted while also being more productive."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 pm
Shun took the books offered and looked them over, "Sure. If you do not mind working with the main suspect as to who tried to kill your husband."

His tone remained dry. He was not any happier with this situation than Alg was, really.

But work needed to be done.

"I believe some things revolving the elements still need to be done."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 am
"Well I'll certainly be able to keep an eye on you.." Alg smiled, closed lipped and benign.

"And if whoever it is tries something," He scratched a hand through his hair and went back to looking at the books, "A more solid alibi this time."

Another volume was grabbed but Alg turned from the shelf, "I haven't been keeping track but gathered as much by the aisle. Want to sit and we'll go through these?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 am
Shun made a somewhat disgruntled noise, "Yes. There is that, I suppose."

His alibi for where he was when Jeremiah had been shot was pretty paper thin.

Shaking his head to himself, he grabbed one more book from the shelves. Geology.

"I do not suppose you have any books that focus on old druidic things, do you?" he asked.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:21 am
"Not in this aisle.." Alg motioned and began to move.

"Shamanism, druidic and witchcraft books are all this way.." He kept a special section for the supernatural, right next to all the garbage that had been written about 'real magic'.

"With research you put into the frame.." Hopefully extensive, "This shouldn't be too difficult for us I hope."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am
Shun nodded as he followed Alg to the more supernatural book section.

"Went over some of it already for the sake of the frame, yes. But it does not hurt to dig a little deeper for the elemental bits. Druidic just seems like it would be apt for elemental earth things," he shrugged as he uttered that lowly.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:58 am
"Since our magic seems to be flexible.." And encompass all things with unlimited possibilities, "No reason not to check all of it. I assume we will find many constants between disciplines."

After they had a healthy pile of books Alg nodded, "Let's start with these."

blade kuroda
maybe move on?

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Manage Your Items